Bolivar | Hotfix 1.14.3 Open Beta [ Checksum 21DE]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe for a new expansion or a war support patch, I can't draw tho so I'm the wrong person to ask
Sure, i understand. But either some artist sees this here (which i'm hoping for) or you could post it on some sort internal suggestions list, if such a thing even exists.

In any case, this isn't important enough to warrant its own post and it probably only interests a small number of people anyway, but i just wanted to share it somewhere.

Thanks anyway for replying.

Collab governments are still there. Just some ideologies can't do them.
But national territories are being taken away.
When you play for the German Empire, you have national ones in Poland. You have captured Poland, gained subordination and are forming a government, but national territories are being taken away from you.
In 1.14.1 such an opportunity appeared.

Last edited:
Is there any plan to fix the market exploit to make extremely cheap tanks and planes
When writing such a request I would recommend to link at least the bug report(s) (or make one if there isn't one). It might not sound much, but having to search for bugs eats up extra time of the QA/devs, which is sparse and best spend on doing the actual fixes we are all thirsting for. So for convenience, I digged up the two recent reports of this issue I'm aware of (both awaiting an official categorization label yet):

Reactions:
I wouldn't say its a "charity" thing so much as a business sense thing - it's easier for Paradox to support the game if everyone's got a similar set of DLCs, and if the value of that ease is greater than the value of the sales Paradox makes of the DLCs, it's a sensible business decision to give everyone the DLCs for free.
Hopefully that will mean more excessive rework for some countries. Czechoslovakia's politics branches are nothing spectacular, but Hungary's democratic or communist branches are downright terrible.

Hopefully that will mean more excessive rework for some countries. Czechoslovakia's politics branches are nothing spectacular, but Hungary's democratic or communist branches are downright terrible.
I have thought for a while that there will be a Germany, Austria and Belgium DLC. But maybe now it will have Germany and Czechoslovakia together.