• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 questions regarding the future of BATTLETECH:

A: Is the Raven going to be in the game?

B: Are there any plans for vehicles?

I think maybe having vehicles and/or infantry w/ a hired commander who takes up salary while the weapons / vehicles would need to be bought in stores or salavaged. Mebbe with raid missions of some sort.

Cheers!

Can you imagine going up against a star of vat-borns in IS tech? Without the quirking and nerfing of MWO... the Clanners will be faster, shoot farther, run cooler, and pack more weapons for a given tonnage...and their pilots should be well above average.
If the first mission against them isn't a retreat or overwhelming loss, they aren't being done justice.

That's one of the reasons for having larger unit sizes once the game is sped up though.... one lance won't do much against more than 2-3 clan mechs, especially if we get to move away from the "brawling line of sight" that this game has to a point where direct-fire long range weapons are actually relevant.

y2kOpni.jpg

LITERALLY PUTTING AWAY A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS FOR DLC'S, BATTLETECH CONTENT, AND 21:9 ULTRAWIDE FOR THE BATTLETECH BATTLESTATION!!

Can you tell I like the game? Please, please just give us MOAR. More mechs, more lances, more maps, more systems, more lore, more EVERYTHING. We WILL pay. We will THROW money at you like you have never-before-seen. Piles and piles of money will be yours. Just keeping giving us more Battletech.

Who else is with me?! Who else will throw piles of money at HBS+PDX for more Mechwarrior stuffs?

Last edited:
It's a fantastic game - addictive as hell. I can't stop playing it, and when I'm not playing it, I'm thinking about playing. Haven't felt this way about a game since Skyrim! A compelling story in this well developed setting with a great degree of customization and RPG-like elements. Congratulations!

A game I looked forward to forever, didn't think I would ever see... and now playing it would have been happy to buy at twice the price.
Can't wait to see how things develop, and hope to see this game go the distance!

Thank you HBS. This was the best "Backer" money I have ever spent. I just finished the campaign game and LOVED every minute of it. I hope that we see some DLC in the near future, as I will be needing another fix soon.....
I am looking forward to the balance fixes, and hope you incorporate some kind of minimap.

Thanks again!

Kraktoof

I'm really pleased with the initial direction of Update 1.

As much as I want the PvP to be fleshed out (by the time I get done with this campaign) these coming fixes stays true to the SP focused game they promised all of us.

Greetings, i bought a Battletech last weekend spontanious in the night (as an old MC1, MC2 and Tabletop Fan). It is a great game but not on my Dell XPS Ultrabook. So i made the decision to buy an AORUS GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming Box (eGPU connected via Thunderbolt to Laptop). The Box arrived yesterday and now i am able to play at full Details and >30 FPS. Now i will end the campaign und lloking forward for new content.

Thanks for the great game.

I deeply regret not backing this game, but I have been disappointed too many times in the past... How could I know that it would have been different this time :(

Ok, I have to admit something:
the first beta or Alpha yt vids of the game were really not to my liking. I did find the graphics good but not the mechanics and they appeared unbalanced to me. So I decided to not become a backer.
What a loss! I really did make a mistake which I regret sincerely.

The happier I am that you managed to make it without my support :)

I'm really pleased with the initial direction of Update 1.

As much as I want the PvP to be fleshed out (by the time I get done with this campaign) these coming fixes stays true to the SP focused game they promised all of us.
I would like nothing more than PvP being "fleshed out." :bow:

But Updates like we have in Update 1 where stability has been been improved, ensures that more gamers can better participate in the multiplayer opportunities and tournaments that we do have. : )

I have played hours now with the new patch and loading times are much faster, I crash less times and for some reason, the graphic seams "sharper"?

I cant wait for patch nr 2, and WHATEVER you guys create as DLC, I will buy it!

If this is a success, will there be more proper BattleTech Avatars instead of these generic-browsergame ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.