Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it possible to pay for the trailblazer skins? (Drone, RC Rover, Transport and Explorer vehicle) I really want them.

I clicked on 100+ links but still no colonist... no extra skins. Some guys in the steam forums mentioned that you have to sign up with a new email address. I made some new email accounts and tried to sign up to paradox to get the sign up gimmick stuff done but it doesn't work. Just take my money, give me the new skins and don't waste my time with this, please.

Is it possible to pay for the trailblazer skins? (Drone, RC Rover, Transport and Explorer vehicle) I really want them.

I clicked on 100+ links but still no colonist... no extra skins. Some guys in the steam forums mentioned that you have to sign up with a new email address. I made some new email accounts and tried to sign up to paradox to get the sign up gimmick stuff done but it doesn't work. Just take my money, give me the new skins and don't waste my time with this, please.

Probably it's better to ask that in the specific sub-forum of the game, maybe in the pre-order topic (https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...e-order-is-now-live-plus-new-trailer.1069560/)

Castellon Note: Specific questions about specific games that have their own forums should be asked in those forums, This thread is for more general questions.

Good luck

Guys I'm just wondering will ye have any offers or discounts on older DLCs for Eu4 next weekend or the 20th March (release of the new dlc for eu4)? Looking to add to the collection... Thanks

What are Paradox staff's favourite games?

If you were to live the rest of your life on a deserted island, and you could take with you 10 games (obviously with electricity included somehow ;) ). what would those be?

If you were to live the rest of your life on a deserted island, and you could take with you 10 games (obviously with electricity included somehow ;) ). what would those be?

Panzer General 2

How might one go about presenting a game idea or concept to you for consideration?
Well, you'd start by searching for the numerous previous threads on the topic ... ! :)

The bottom line is it's not yet more game ideas Paradox are after. It's working games that show the ideas actually in operation.

where do i add a new question, and more importantly how can i download the EU3 patches 5.1 and 5.2?
Depends on the nature and topic of the question.

EU3 patches come from your source of the game. If you have it on Steam, it will be patched already. If you have the game boxed or from GamersGate you get them from our EU3 forums here, for which you need to register your game here. If from other sources such as Amazon, the patches must come from there.