Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OR lodge a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com

As to the "spam-like" message, that is from the forum software. Users with low post counts cannot include links in their posts. This is a forum anti-spam measure. There may be other characters or words that the forum spam filter picks up, we have no control over that!

You can try just posting a few harmless words, then edit that post and paste in what you want to say.

why you not making two or three games per year inspired in WoD? (no visual novels) a CK style game playing as vampire princes in any part of the world would be amazing, or also a pathfinder wrath of the rightheous like game with all WoD creatures playable in your group in medieval ages. Lots of things than never has been explored, you are losing money by not launching a game per year about WoD (no visual novels). Just.. why?

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Hello, I have monthly subscribe, but i want buy some DLC on sale now. I cant it because "item in my library". Is there a way to do this on Steam?
There is not; the Steam store does not differentiate between DLCs you own or subscribe to.

You could have someone you trust buy them on Steam as a gift to you, or buy from our store or any of our resellers

My only question would be, ps4/ps5, when can have it.i haven't owned a computer for about 10 years now. I just want to play them on my PS ;p
We don't know what you mean by "it" or "them" here. If you mean particular Paradox games, please post in those forums.

Hi all together,

Would be great, if you could help me along with a problem I have got. It's about the game Shadowrun Hong Kong, what was very, very great to play! However, sadly I discovered a Bug in the middle of the game, and it is not playable farther from this point on. I played the game on my Nintendo Switch and I already asked Nintendo for a possible solution they directed my here to Paradox Interactive. So i would like to ask you, if someone have the same problem with this game, or if Paradox itself know anything about the Bug. If you answer, I could describe you the Bug in more detail.

Looking forward to reading from you!

Cheers Orco

Hi all together,

Would be great, if you could help me along with a problem I have got. It's about the game Shadowrun Hong Kong, what was very, very great to play! However, sadly I discovered a Bug in the middle of the game, and it is not playable farther from this point on. I played the game on my Nintendo Switch and I already asked Nintendo for a possible solution they directed my here to Paradox Interactive. So i would like to ask you, if someone have the same problem with this game, or if Paradox itself know anything about the Bug. If you answer, I could describe you the Bug in more detail.

Looking forward to reading from you!

Cheers Orco
Please post in the game specific forum as this thread is for non game specific questions. Just so you know Shadowrun is no longer in development and there will be no further updates so unless there's a workaround the bug won't be fixed.

Are you still adding forum badges for games people own or is this a feature you’re not updating anymore? I haven’t checked if there’s Victoria III badges for example.

I don’t think there’s been a new Stellaris badge in 2 years, hence my question and there’s been maybe 4 DLC :)

Are you still adding forum badges for games people own or is this a feature you’re not updating anymore? I haven’t checked if there’s Victoria III badges for example.

I don’t think there’s been a new Stellaris badge in 2 years, hence my question and there’s been maybe 4 DLC :)
This would have been better asked in the Forum Help forum - you'll see other threads there on the topic.

Does Paradox have some policy toward accessibility of its products? By accessibility I mean making the software accessible for people with disabilities, impairments, and such, not pricing and such. I believe the EU accessibility directive does not apply to games, and don't think there's laws elsewhere requiring that either, so I'm just curious if you've internally set some such goals.

• 1Like
Reactions: