• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, landing amphibious invasions with tanks is madness. I trust your generals telling-off was thorough? Not that they go back to old-fashioned WW1 thinking and attack again, because the enemy surely won't expect that!

I don't oppose a greater Britain, but if that area is wanted, it ought to be occupied first. An event where the Japanese army disintegrates is entierly fine though.

Last edited:
Alexus said:
Such comments might be true if said link didn't work, but it does work, so..? Confusion.

EDIT: Try http://alexwaffles.podOmatic.com, might work for you.
Nope same result, get to a page - press play - new window opens. New window just sits there doing nothing, bar stays at 0% and no noise. Pause/play button does nothing and the volume is on full, sound works everywhere else for me.

I'm at a loss to explain it, but work it does not.

It took a minute or two to initialise for me. You can also download it? It can't be a browster issue, as I use Opera, the Least Supported Browser Ever.

Alexus said:
It took a minute or two to initialise for me. You can also download it? It can't be a browster issue, as I use Opera, the Least Supported Browser Ever.

That might explain some stuff, as I am using Opera too.

Ouch. Korea should have been an afterthought.

I always thought Japan would look good on the map as part of the British Empire.

Beach invasion with tanks in the snow? Excellent.

I'm puzzled why it didn't work. British Armoured Divisions should be able to slice through everything.

I believe the problem in Korea might a small element of overstacking. You might want to try an invasion at a sensible scale (or with "insane" grade naval support).

Amphibious attacks with tanks are a truly splendid idea and I am going to do it again. Excellent training.

Kanitatlan said:
I believe the problem in Korea might a small element of overstacking. You might want to try an invasion at a sensible scale (or with "insane" grade naval support).

The shorebombardment cap is -25 now. I had all my ships bombarding and it didn't help.

Of course this is all just a diversion to keep the Japanese occupied while you think of a genius plan. Surely you used plastic tanks instead of true British armor. Everybody knows British armor can roll over mountains as if they were butter......or something like that