• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(96838)

First Lieutenant
Apr 13, 2008
Eng1.jpg
Eng2.jpg
Eng3.jpg
Eng4.jpg
Eng5.jpg

Last edited:
You are a demented evil genius! :) I hope you manage to pull off a WC - should be some good read!

How did you get MA and maps so easily from Muslims? Did you bribe them beforehand?
Also, do you write as you play, or have you already completed the WC? :p

Olav said:
You are a demented evil genius! :)

Oh?

Olav said:
I hope you manage to pull off a WC

As do I.

Olav said:
How did you get MA and maps so easily from Muslims? Did you bribe them beforehand?

Yeah, bribe them, bribe early while Henry and his good stats are around, I think the Mameluks only took one personal gift or was that Hedjaz...anyway, thats where most of the early money goes.

Olav said:
Also, do you write as you play, or have you already completed the WC? :p

I plan to play relatively short stints, that way keep the aar in line with the game, although having said that...Im already at 1443 (but wont play anymore until its up to date.

btw, will finish off Russia aar b4 updating here (not thats theres much left there)

i'm in ! ! :cool:

Anarion said:
Looks interesting, I will have to pay attention to this. Good luck!

Thanks man

HC.AFC said:
May the English Empire rule all!Can't wait for the update but are you playing for limited time or have you edited the end date so you can complete the WC?

Indeed, rebels I fear would be the only thing to stop that...no time limit patch is not added, vanilla game only.

GhostWriter said:
i'm in ! ! :cool:

ok :D

Duke of Wellington said:
Excellent. Another Mega Death AAR. I shall enjoy.

I hope so Duke, Im not sure why I put myself into doing these things :wacko:

Minarchist said:
Best of luck, mate :)

Thanks!

demokratickid said:
OH boy! I can't wait until the next update! I love your AARs!

didnt have to wait too long...hope ya enjoy this one also...

Regarding updates, looking at my timetable...got some bothersome things coming up...work in particular, so Im thinking this aar maybe a very slow one...although Ive said it in previous aars, yes, I do want to complete this and that is my aim

also I rarely reply to comments until I have an update (is that a bad thing?)

Mega Death: ...Would you like some Oman with your Norway Sir?

i must say, you have some messengers who are very easy on the eyes ! ! ;) not to mention that the messages are also very good ! ! :D

Mega Death: ...but ok, we will take it all :p

nothing greedy about you ! ! ;)

awesome update ! !
:cool:

Another MegaDeath AAR!

You know, I'm becoming quite a fan of your work. :D
This looks to be an excellent idea.

Great update! Your gameplay is most interesting. Making me want to get back into EUII but I can't really afford the time..... You've certainly left your mark on the world very fast and are managing that BB nicely. I love it that less than 15 years into the game you are at war with the Timurids.

Olav said:
I didn't know that they had colonies there.

nOOb :p

Olav said:
Your treasury seems healthy, I guess you loot all of France over and over again?

Aye aye aye and thxs

GhostWriter said:
i must say, you have some messengers who are very easy on the eyes ! ! ;) not to mention that the messages are also very good ! ! :D

awesome update ! ![/B] :cool:

yes indeed...easy on the eyes...and thxs

likk9922 said:
Another MegaDeath AAR!

You know, I'm becoming quite a fan of your work. :D
This looks to be an excellent idea.

another one...i know...what was i thinking...

and thxs, i just try to keep the updates relatively simple...

Alfred Packer said:
I'm pretty new to Mega Death AARs, but holy crap...they are pure, unadulterated awesome

Glad ya like it

Duke of Wellington said:
Great update! Your gameplay is most interesting. Making me want to get back into EUII but I can't really afford the time..... You've certainly left your mark on the world very fast and are managing that BB nicely. I love it that less than 15 years into the game you are at war with the Timurids.

time, yes, we all need more of it...

Timurids tend to be very easy regardless of who ya play, just as long as ya can get the troops there.

Olaus Petrus said:
That was some stroke of luck in Norway. :)

Indeed, such things are nice!