• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Finarfin

General
74 Badges
May 7, 2003
  • Pride of Nations
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Cities in Motion
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • King Arthur II
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
I confess: I am a mod whore. Though HIP is the only full conversion mod I use I like to add in other things that I come across that add nice features. Of course, if it's completely incompatible with HIP I don't use it. Though I can no longer guarantee after RoI that these are all doing what they are supposed to, I hereby present my list of enabled mods:

HIP (all modules except SWMH)
Additional Objectives for HIP
Alternate Portraits for Mongol Children
BLG / CC for VIET Immersion
BRKMod -India Localization Mini-mod
Better Looking Garbs
CKII UI Font Mod
Cultural Cities Remix
Culturally different province icons
Deus Meus et Omnia
Eagle Lake
Family Relations
Female Titles for Council Jobs
High Kings and Consuls for PB
KA for Multiple Mods
Keyboard Shortcuts + Interface Adjust
MissingCoA
Monasteries and Mendicants
No Hassles Vassals
Subtle Sounds
Syren Nicknames
The Bold and the Beauclercs
VIET Music
Your Personal Castle
zulu invasion for SWMH

Anyone have any other good recommendations? :D

I am guilty of the same, but I actually dont use anything but HIP modules for compatibility reasons. I am certainly going to grab some stuff from the Mod Table in the FAQ thread when Immersion and SWMH are finally compatible. Which HIP modules are you using to run all these?

I am guilty of the same, but I actually dont use anything but HIP modules for compatibility reasons. I am certainly going to grab some stuff from the Mod Table in the FAQ thread when Immersion and SWMH are finally compatible. Which HIP modules are you using to run all these?

I'm currently running everything except SWMH. So far I haven't run into any issues (at least visible ones).

I've been trying a combo out of just VIET (no PB or SWMH) merged with Magnate Lords. Works pretty well, although the latter hasn't had its mysterious 50 years in crash resolved yet. I might try combing through it myself...

I'm under the impression that the VIET version didn't incorporate everything from Additional Objectives. I'd have to compare the files to be sure, though.
ModCKII 2.1.1CKII 2.0.4PBSWMHVIET EventsVIET ImmersionVIET TraitsARKO armoiriesARKO interfaceNBRT+
Additional Objectives 2.0YesNOYes*YesYesIncludedYesYesYesYes

ModCKII 2.1.1CKII 2.0.4PBSWMHVIET EventsVIET ImmersionVIET TraitsARKO armoiriesARKO interfaceNBRT+
Additional Objectives 2.0YesNOYes*YesYesIncludedYesYesYesYes

I'm just repeating what I read in the AO thread. Someone mentioned that they still used the standalone version because VIET Immersion's version didn't incorporate all the objectives from the original mod. Like I said, though, I haven't independently confirmed or denied that. If someone has, I'll gladly defer to them.

Ancient Religions sometimes.
Zulu Invasion is one I have not used, but want to when I eventually do a West Africa game.

(I'm currently using SWMH, NBRT+, and Arko in a 2.0.4 Rome Restored game. Occupying my time with it while waiting for the bugs to shake out and all the various incompatibilities to resolve.)

Does anyone use my mod? It's still being expanded but as a standalone mini-mod it works fine.

Are you sure about this? The first file I looked at is the same name as a file in HIP and there are conflicts. Perhaps it doesn't have conflicts with vanilla but it would probably cause problems with HIP.

Huh, it seems to work fine when I use HIP. Are you using Immersion or SWMH? I've tested both and the only thing I noticed is not being able to borrow money from Jews, but I notice that even without the mod.

Huh, it seems to work fine when I use HIP. Are you using Immersion or SWMH? I've tested both and the only thing I noticed is not being able to borrow money from Jews, but I notice that even without the mod.

I'm using Immersion but I haven't actually used your mod yet, though I suppose it would work. However, the first file I looked at, 00_event_modifiers.txt, exists in both mods and the files are different. This means it will use only one of them, in this case, yours. Everything in the HIP version of that file that doesn't exist in yours would be ignored and not used in the game.

I'm using Immersion but I haven't actually used your mod yet, though I suppose it would work. However, the first file I looked at, 00_event_modifiers.txt, exists in both mods and the files are different. This means it will use only one of them, in this case, yours. Everything in the HIP version of that file that doesn't exist in yours would be ignored and not used in the game.

Well I hopefully wanted my mod integrated in HIP one day anyway :laugh: I guess the next update will require a compatch if something's wrong.