• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Daily Proletariat: Volume 1, Issue 1

Progress! Our People's Republic Advances in Defiance of Capitalism!

mothertexas.jpg

Our beloved Texan Motherland.

Fellow workers, rejoice! The People's Republic of Texas, despite the formidable size of the capitalist kleptocracies to its north and south, has risen up as a true paradise for the Proletariat in America! Comrade Lennon leads us not only with wisdom and experience, but with the aide of his glorious Proletarian cabinet!

cabinet.jpg

The Glorious Proletarian Cabinet

In order to better produce the goods for a brighter future, Germankov Industries - owned by the state and headed by Comrade Germankov, our Minister of Armament - has been assigned the task of developing Basic Machine Tools. With the power of the working class fueling their research, the technology will soon be ours!

basicm.jpg

Germankov Industries' glorious struggle for basic production.

But all nations, however great, suffer setbacks as they strive to better themselves. It is with regret that we must report the failure of Texan agents to inflitrate the Kleptocratic regime of Mexico...

mexfail.jpg

Yeee haa-aw darn!

That minor setback aside, we rejoice too, in the courage of Comrade Lennon and Foreign Minister Broderick, whose tireless work in the name of Texas has brashly flung our demands in the face of the evil capitalist dictator to the north! Despite our initial efforts failing, we finally convinced the 'president' of the United States to return our rightful lands that they had sought to keep under the oppressive capitalist yoke. Now those workers too can enjoy the freedom and prosperity of communism!

President Roosevelt was no match for glorious Comrade Lennon's batting her eyes and saying, 'Pretty please?'. Long may she lead us!

terr.jpg

Cute Communist Schoolgirl: 1, Evil Capitalist Oppressors: 0

bigger.jpg

Our full-size People's Republic!

The addition of these traditional territories to our glorious People's Republic increases our production capacity and research capabilities too. After the completion of Basic Machine Tools, Germankov Industries began research on Improved Machine Tools. Comrade Red Weststone began the task of developing Large Front Doctrine, in order to enable our brave Proletarian fighting men to better fight our capialist foes and defend Mother Texas.

moretech.jpg

Two glorious research slots for the Texan people!

Finally, the glorious Texan Red Army has been deployed along the Mexican border to defend their comrades from what one commander describes as 'Taco-Fueled Aggression'. Our first field commanders assigned to duty include General Guo Zhi Feng (2 infantry divisions), Comrade Goldwater (3 infantry) and a true Hero of the Revolution, the elder Comrade McClusky (2 armored divisions). McClusky was given a Field Marshal's rank and assigned to command our first glorious armored divisions, just recently assembled in Corpus Christi by Tejano and Mexican Proletariats.

stuff.jpg

Old Spice a Field Marshall... and other stuff.

It is now March, Comrades, and our army grows stronger by the hour. We have to tools necessary to liberate other workers in America from oppressive capitalist regimes! And all eyes in the People's Republic are cast south and west, at the evil 'Presidente' of Mexico and his corrupt capitalist cabinet.

Onward Comrades! Long live the January Revolution!

The fattest state in the Union may now actually also become the fattest country in the world! Yeehaw! Long live the People's "Do You Want That Supersized?" Republic!

omo.jpg
Sir, Field Marshal Spice... errrr... McCluskey reporting for service, sir!
Heh, heh, comrade Harold, I'm a Field Marshal! D'ya know what that means? It means no more talking back at me! Eh, heh, heh!

Anyway, comrades, to the battle!

CHAAAAAAARGE!!!!

What, we're not at war? No talking back at me!

Filiberto McAndliss, reporting for duty!

I shall lead our glorious proletariat air force, just like I lead the proletariat air force of the Russian civil war in the 20s to victory over the tsarist air force. Yes sir... uh, ma'm.
And I promise, this revolution I will not narrowly miss crashing into your train car and killing you, big L. I promise. Please don't fire me from this revolution.

Sinc. Filiberto McAndliss.

Keisuke Urahara here as well!

I will lead any force that you request me to lead to the best of my abilities (if I am in this)! If I am not in this, then I will just be your operative in the field ma'am! Long live the people!!

This is going well ¿Are you going to attack Mexico?

Hahaha, this AAR is great.

Its so glorious!

Right, Ill head on back to the factories and make some new tools then...

Cascadia said:
Cute Communist Schoolgirl: 1, Evil Capitalist Oppressors: 0
:rofl: :rofl:

This is insane. Subscribed :D

You didn't add Friedrich Müller as a tech team! :mad:

But I see that Red Weststone already has his part covered anyway.

The Daily Proletariat: Volume 1, Issue 2

War! Our People's Republic Enters a Glorious Struggle to Liberate the Workers of Mexico!

After two long months of waiting, glorious Comrade Lennon announced to the nations of America and the world that the People's Republic of Texas would not stand for an aggressor capitalist kleptocracy remaining on the doorstep of the Proletariat. She called to arms all like-minded Texans to rise up and move forward to bring down the evil regime of 'El Presidente'. With the Texan Red Army up to full manpower at last, Operation: Whip Mexico was a given the all clear from Austin.

Not only would the offensive bring the Revolution to the oppressed workers of Mexico, but it would add industry and a larger workforce for the People's Republic. And also attempt to find Comrade Lennon a new hat!

First, a look at the ground forces entering Operation: Whip Mexico... other than Comrade Field Marhsall McClusky.

ZhiFeng.jpg

General Guo Zhi Feng, resident of Austin and commander of two courageous divisions of Texan infantry.
Texo.jpg

Comrade Goldwater, Chief of Staff and now field commander of three glorious divisions.

While our brave infantrymen were sent into a coordinated, albeit slow assault on Monterrey, the Texan armored divisions would be the first to encounter the forces of the evil oppressors in Mexico City. Yet no Mexican force was about to stop the inevitable crimson tide of Revolution! We now present the campaign, Operation: Whip Mexico, in a series of colorful pictures sure to entertain Proletariats both young and old.

TexWar.jpg

The People's Republic of Texas is forced into conflict after several Mexican capitalists were seen attempting to throw their empty beer cans over the border. Texan Proletariats cannot stand for that!

Tampico.jpg

Glorious Texan armor engages the evil capitalist cavalry and their strange, mustachioed leader!

TampWin.jpg

Capitalist cavalry is no match for Proletariats in tanks!

MAF.jpg

Yes, Comrade Virginia, there is a Mexican Air Force.

Puebla.jpg

Comrade McClusky defeats the capitalists again! On to Puebla!

InPuebla.jpg

Puebla is liberated, but the conniving Mexican army is attempting to move north! Stop them, Comrades!

MC.jpg

Capitalist northward movement stopped, and the capital open to occupation!

MexCty.jpg

The defeated capitalists make a desperate attempt to prevent the coming of the Revolution to the capital.

Will our Glorious Texan Red Army triumph? Will the mysterious, evil 'El Presidente' and his mustache be brought down by the Proletariat? Will Comrade Lennon ever get her new hat? And where's the rest of the Texan Red Army?

Find out the answers in the exciting, special edition conclusion of Operation: Whip Mexico in the next action-packed issue of the Daily Proletariat!

Last edited:
The Daily Proletariat: Volume 1, Issue 3

More war! Operation: Whip Mexico in its final stages!

And now, the exciting conclusion of Operation: Whip Mexico, in color!

InMC.jpg

Our glorious Field Marshal enters the former Imperialist capital!

MexSurrender.jpg

The corrupt regime attempts to stay alive by offering huge... tracts of land. Of course, the Proletariat cannot be bribed, so we vehemently declined!

counter.jpg

Another desperate Mexican capitalist attempt to cut Texan supply lines. Oh no! But Comrade McClusky moves to intercept them!

RunAway.jpg

Puebla is defended against capitalist aggression, and the Mexican army sounds the command of 'Run away!'.

OnwardComrades.jpg

The rest of the Texan Red Army advances in northern Mexico. Onward, Comrades!

Acupluco.jpg

The Red Army strikes south into Acapulco! Their sunny vacation spots and resorts shall belong to the Proletariat!

To be continued...

Continued!

WinAca.jpg

Victorious once again, Comrade McClusky's glorious armored divisions move into Acapulco!

InAcapulco.jpg

Acapulco is ours! But the evil capitalists are once more trying to cut the People's supply lines! Forward, Comrades! Remember the Alamo!

AttackVilla.jpg

The attack on Villahermosa!

Villawin.jpg

Yet again, the might of the Texan Proletariat is too much for the collapsing captialists. Here, the Mexicans are overheard shouting 'We're doomed! The Texans are too big for us!'.

helpontheway.jpg

The Red Army infantry moves south!

InVilla.jpg

Comrade McClusky arrives in Villahermosa, and can now see across the border into a mini-Kleptocracy!

DoomMex.jpg

Mexico's doomed military situation. Victory is upon us...

Annex.jpg

Here we go...

victory-1.jpg

The People's Republic triumphant!

Watch for the follow up on our glorious victory over the evil Mexican Kleptocracy in the next issue of the Daily Proletariat!

The Daily Proletariat: Volume 1, Issue 4
Victory! Texas celebrates communism's great triumph over Mexico!

Comrades of the People's Republic of Texas, rejoice once more! For in just over a month, our glorious Proletarian fighting men have brought down the evil capitalist regime of Mexico! No longer shall their aggressions haunt the People! All across the People's Republic, proud Proletariats celebrate the victory, including a grand rally at the Alamo. Comrade Lennon made an appearance, and the University of Texas marching band performed our interim national anthem, the Internationale.. along with the Texas fight song.

All in all, a glorious day to be a Texan citizen! At a special ceremony, the most successful commander of Operation: Whip Mexico, Comrade Field Marshal McClusky, was to be honored.

HeroofPRT.jpg

Due to his tremendous successes, the Field Marshal was the first to be decorated with our prestigious 'Hero of the People's Republic of Texas' medal. All commanders should strive to emulate his many victories!

SO002852.jpg

The Hero of the People's Republic of Texas medal.

The only failure to report of Operation: Whip Mexico was the inability to locate a proper hat for Comrade Lennon. Throughout the entire lands of Mexico, the best hat that could be found was a girly sombrero that displeased her. Yet she has told the Daily Proletariat that she hopes to have a new hat in the bright, coming future. For now, the sombrero in question was given to Comrade Anja Frankenstein, 8 years old, currently living in San Antonio near her uncle's research facility.

fancycharropinkg.jpg

The offending pink sombrero, now property of Anja Frankenstein, who, "Uses it for dress up".

Now that Mexico has fallen, there are many paths open to our People's Republic! Many mini-Kleptocracies remain in central America, while the Great Oppressors remain to the north. Other evil capitalists await in the Carribean. Whatever path we choose, the ultimate victory of communism is inevitable!

Onward Comrades! Long live the January Revolution!

You must head east and liberate our brothers in the Caribbean from the oppressive grip of the multinational corporations of the United States! Liberate Cuba and put the fellow revolutionary Fidel Castro in power before he falls to the dark side that is American baseball!