• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm giving the award to CzokletMuss, for their fantastic work on This is Madness -Story of the Crumbling Europe [House Angelos]. It's one of my favorite AARs on the site, and is a fascinatingly written tale in a different setting than most - the Byzantine Empire in the late-game, fighting Mongols on one side and Aztecs on the other.

I'm giving the award to CzokletMuss, for their fantastic work on This is Madness -Story of the Crumbling Europe [House Angelos]. It's one of my favorite AARs on the site, and is a fascinatingly written tale in a different setting than most - the Byzantine Empire in the late-game, fighting Mongols on one side and Aztecs on the other.
Congratulations, CzolketMuss!
Congratulations CzolketMuss!
Congrats CzolketMuss
Congratulations! A very interesting setting, with a very powerful Byzantium surrounded by equally (or more) powerful Hordes and Aztecs who have taken over almost all of Western Europe. Well worth a read. :)

Thank you all very much, this is really unexpected and very nice :) I wish I have more time nowadays to write this AAR since the last update was more or less a month ago but if there's something which is going to motivate me even more to finally finish the long-awaited next chapter it's without a doubt this nomination. Thank you very much once again and may Saint Markos protect you!*

*Divine protection doesn't encompass heretics, xenoi, barbarians, enemies of the Throne and slaves. Effects may vary.

As for my nomination, I'm passing this honor to Philo32b for his amazing "In the Shadow of Certain Painful Doom: Abyssinia". It's not only one of the best AARs (in my humble opinion), it's also the AAR which inspired me to start writing myself. Philo32b is thus directly responsible for all I have accomplished with my writing and for giant leaps in my proficiency in English (I'm not a native speaker). I had fun, I learned a lot, I discovered that I love writing and I even started my adventure with Paradox (by buying CK2 and EU4), all thanks to his brilliant AAR.

So once again, thank you very much Philo32b! Congratulations and good luck in your future endeavors (I'm still hoping for a sequel ;))!

Congratulations Philo!

Thank you, CzolketMuss, for the nomination, and thank you everyone for your kind words. I very much appreciate the award.

I am honored that In the Shadow inspired you, CzolketMuss, to start your own AAR. As much fun as I got out of writing the AAR, I am even more pleased that folks found some enjoyment in it and that it inspired some to try their own hand at AARs.

As my successor to the award, I nominate volksmarschall, for his EUIV AAR, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Civilization. Both learned and highly interesting, I have read this AAR with great enjoyment. Congratulations, volksmarschall!

Congratulations, volksmarschall! Someday, I promise to even read your fine work. :D

Congratulations once again, volksmarschall! Very well deserved indeed.

Congratz once again to volksmarschall!

Dang, Volks, you're really hitting the triple crown these last two weeks.