• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GuesssWho

Sergeant
13 Badges
Oct 5, 2018
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
When species die out they're removed from the species tab. It would be nice if you could have a subsection for species you've seen die (and, you know, killed off yourself). Maybe say what killed them and how long they lasted.

ETA: It could be a third option for the species tab: Empire, Galaxy, Extinct. And maybe there could be a special symbol on their homeworld screen?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sounds like some good ideas but maybe Post one or two threads in the Suggestion forum as i See 2 distinct sugestions here.

1. Perhaps a Monument style building for eliminated species.

2. A UI change where you have an Option to Display dead species.

I didn't see a suggestion forum, I only just arrived :) Can the mods move this or something?

They should be able to move it. The Suggestion forum is at the very top above the stickied posts, together with the console, modding and mp sub forums.

But anyways welcome to the forums.

Thankee :D

At the moment I'm playing DS and the sector capitals are all ex-homeworlds. The sector names are all '*Species name* Memorial Zone' :D

I'm thinking it would be a planet modifier: ex-homeworld or something like that. A bit of unity bonus, a slight happiness decrease and a chance of an event that lets you clone the species again as a citizen pop?

The cloning idea was from a guy in the steam discussion, in case anyone cares.

Last edited:
I think I already read something like this before....
But indeed this is heavily needed!
I really need to know when and how some xeno scum were processed into delicious burger!

LOL Exactly.

It would remind you if some were still out there, too, since it wouldn't be there yet.