• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm kind of getting nervous at this point. I just don't like the situation in Gorki. Oh well, with a bit of luck Hauser can drive the reds to the east of the Volga and he can ride north to save the bridgehead

What a word
I didn’t even think about this :eek:

I'm kind of getting nervous at this point. I just don't like the situation in Gorki. Oh well, with a bit of luck Hauser can drive the reds to the east of the Volga and he can ride north to save the bridgehead
Same thinking here. Hauser will need some luck and some skills.

Same thinking here. Hauser will need some luck and some skills.
I was thinking you were gonna blast me for defeatism, has defeatism now infiltrated the highest levels of the Reich?!?

I was thinking you were gonna blast me for defeatism, has defeatism now infiltrated the highest levels of the Reich?!?
Eugenesio was the defeatist one recently! Are you a double agent?
Nay, there is no such state of mind at the highest level, just plain realism and brutality.
But please report to the armory to receive your equipment :D

Deafeatists are shot first, but for now, they need that bullet.
The Soviets are sending dogs strapped with bombs against the panzers. We are more humane than that, we don’t send dogs.

Deafeatists are shot first, but for now, they need that bullet.
We arm defeatists with grenades and send them to face the T-34's.
Eugenesio was the defeatist one recently! Are you a double agent?
Nay, there is no such state of mind at the highest level, just plain realism and brutality.
But please report to the armory to receive your equipment :D
I'm Dutch, I'm used to working with with potato mashers. But isn't there some cosy job on the French coast?

We arm defeatists with grenades and send them to face the T-34's.

I'm Dutch, I'm used to working with with potato mashers. But isn't there some cosy job on the French coast?
Certainly. And the grenades are strapped in such a way that it is impossible to remove them from the defeatists' bodies. :confused:
There will be cozy jobs after the war to remove the mines along the French coast. I think it is called tap dancing :D

odVOnff.jpg

Last edited:
Hauser, you mad lad!

So the plan is to take Kostroma and from there turn west? Would only be one province from there on
Yes, that’s the plan!

And to think I thought you were being too cautious! This is a great turn of events. How can the Soviets hope to keep the pocket open now?

And to think I thought you were being too cautious! This is a great turn of events. How can the Soviets hope to keep the pocket open now?
It is not easy to explain the various reasonings and interpretation of data I have available, but eventually this operation is anything except cautious. It doesn’t mean that I am suicidal and that I will sent the core of the Heer in a trap by having not secured reasonably enough the flanks.
What could go wrong? That’s actually easy: Hauser’s forces organization!
-It is already not great and it will lose a few % just to reach Gorki.
-They may have to retake Gorki, lose a few more % and enter a badly damaged province.
-They may no longer have the Org required to take Volgograd.
-They may take Volgograd and be unable to resist the inevitable counter-attack.
I am monitoring the organization of these PzDs to the 1%, to balance the need forspeed with the need to keep enough org for the next steps. That’s a funny and stressful thing to do.

It is not easy to explain the various reasonings and interpretation of data I have available, but eventually this operation is anything except cautious. It doesn’t mean that I am suicidal and that I will sent the core of the Heer in a trap by having not secured reasonably enough the flanks.
What could go wrong? That’s actually easy: Hauser’s forces organization!
-It is already not great and it will lose a few % just to reach Gorki.
-They may have to retake Gorki, lose a few more % and enter a badly damaged province.
-They may no longer have the Org required to take Volgograd.
-They may take Volgograd and be unable to resist the inevitable counter-attack.
I am monitoring the organization of these PzDs to the 1%, to balance the need forspeed with the need to keep enough org for the next steps. That’s a funny and stressful thing to do.
Nothing the Luftwaffe can't solve

Nothing the Luftwaffe can't solve
Firefighters can't be everywhere when there is a firestorm. But your confidence is duly noted :D

Jesus Christ.

About time those eyetalians leave their pizza camp and go to fight Russians.
That's quite unfair!
The front would probably have not been stabilized if the Mediterranean sea had not been closed, freeing in the process close to 80 divisions which are now fighting the Soviets either in Russia or from Persia. And certainly this summer offensive would have been the dream of a mad man (this last part may still be true :D). The problem with the Italians is that they are not motorized (or they attach ART to their MOTs :eek:), that their leadership is not about speed (it is maximized on the Heer's side) and that they have a lower organization (also they recover it at a lower pace). The German INFs are therefore more reliable, that's why they are closer to the front and more involved in the fighting, confident that they have Italian hedgehogs securing their rear :)o_O:confused:. That's also why I prefer to secure positions directly along the front before redeploying Italian units.

Jesus Christ.
How so?