Update 1.11.2 Live - Checksum 7844 (Not for problem reports)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MatRopert

HoI4 Tech Lead
Paradox Staff
4 Badges
May 11, 2018
mropert.github.io
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Battle for Bosporus
Hello everyone!

We just released the small 1.11.2 patch for "Barbarossa" on Steam. Microsoft Store update will follow later today or tomorrow. The new checksum is 7844.
This update solves the issue of Tank Models DLCs not being available in the Tank Designer.
We also addressed the problem of the game executable not being digitally signed, leading to some antiviruses refusing to launch it.
Rest assured this is only the beginning of a series, we have more bugfixes and performance improvements that couldn't make the cut for the first week in the works.

Saves made with 1.11.1 are expected to be fully compatible with 1.11.2 and you can continue your previous game.

As usual, if you have an older save you can finish it by rolling back to an older patch.

If you discover any bugs in patch 1.11.2, first check the known issues list, and if necessary please report them in the bug report forum as usual.

################################################################
######## Patch 1.11.2 "Barbarossa" #########
################################################################

##################################
# Bugfix
##################################

- The expected models can now be selected for tank designs.
- Game executable should be properly signed again.

1.11.1 release post
1.11.0 patch notes

• 35Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Cant see the new Beta Patch in Steam. The latest it shows me is "1.10.8 Collie Aniversary (old)"
It's not beta, the main branch should download it.
you forgot to repair polish focus called "expand the university of Warsaw"!!!!
Not forgotten, just not part of this hotfix. More fixes to come in the coming weeks.

• 13Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Thanks for the hotfix but to be honest i find it difficult to have historical Tanks , lests say the Pz IV (1939 start) if i choose a different 2D icon then the original icon of this tank is not available , also in the 3D section i see not only medium tanks but also AT tanks AA tanks and so forth , is that normal or there is something wrong here ? a lot of confusion.

Reactions:
Hi,
Just a question. I am following the bug report section. I can see more bugs are worked on than you got in your known issue list. When will you report something on this list as known? Just for our information so we don’t create double issues.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi,
Just a question. I am following the bug report section. I can see more bugs are worked on than you got in your known issue list. When will you report something on this list as known? Just for our information so we don’t create double issues.
The most common ones are in the known issue list, aka the ones most likely to be noticed by a lot of people. Not every bug is there because then the lists grows out of proportion very quickly

• 1Like
Reactions:
you forgot to repair polish focus called "expand the university of Warsaw"!!!!
^ This, needs to be fixed asap. Pretty much 3 of my different polish starts/branches are currently on-hold waiting this to be fixed.

• 3Like
Reactions:
the devs working on latest expansion have in my opinion done a good development which somehow mildly is reviving hoi4 for me.
however i would like them look into:
- realistic manpower and casualties (somehow closely realistic when playing historic)
- better explaining how armies and an army group commander work (especially with giving attack command)
- limiting advancement of certain division after they have travelled a lot especially infantry, as when playing as soviet union the axis advanced to quick

Last edited:
panther tank doesn't seem to show up so not entirely fixed, correct me if im wrong though.

Also naval supply not one of the first hotfixes ? it makes playing any country with a large navy unplayable.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Very very much thanks for this great dlc and your awesome work.

Thanks to the whole dev team.

Q: Due to the massive changes i recommend a team battle or something like that. The result of this might be completely different. Lot of new tactics needed and so on. That could be interesting. Will you do it before christmas hollidays?

Last edited:
Reactions: