Update 1.11.2 Live - Checksum 7844 (Not for problem reports)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yo I can't see how to enable the trains and bridges on Vanillia HOI4, any settings to enable that?
Italy_trains_rails.PNG
Supply map...

Reactions:
It's good that this thing got patched but there are still a lot of issues to be honest. If you somehow get into a war as Poland while you're in the process of trying to rein in Gdansk you end up never being able to integrate it, since the focus to ban the Nazi party gets bypassed when the city is not a demilitarized zone, thus preventing you from ever getting a core on Gdansk. Also the portrait for Kazim Orbay in Turkey is broken. Poland can get locked out of their 5th research slot for unknown reasons even if you have more than 50 factories owned, which is supposedly the requirement. I have mainly played as Poland so far so I'm not sure if other focus trees have similar issues but honestly these things should have been discovered by QA and fixed before release. Also, when will peace deals be fixed? I finished a game as commie (soviet allied but independent) Poland and although I occupied land I had claims on (along with most of Eastern Europe since the Soviets did nothing but take up supply), somehow the Soviets, and even weirder, the Americans, who hadn't even fought on that front, let alone controlled any land there, established puppet regimes on my claimed land. Also, rather than letting France retake their cored lands from Vichy France, the British just set up a puppet regime. I mean it is completely absurd how they work right now, that even if you do the bulk of the pushing in a war and occupy the most land etc, you don't actually get to keep the land you occupy because you have a lower value in some arbitrary score, be it be casualties, bombing etc. Effectively what this system does is punish you for not being wasteful with manpower, since, if you micro well and make sure you do not take a lot of casualties, you get a lower score and get to claim less land. And I could understand if for instance you as commie Poland occupied Eastern Europe and Germany and the Soviets established puppets, since they're the senior faction member, but also of course gave you the land you have claims on, and the land would stay in your alliance, thus rewarding you. However I can't understand the Americans setting up puppets in Eastern Europe on land the Allies never controlled. How is that realistic in any way? I honestly don't understsand why peace deals still haven't been fixed considering they have been considered an issue since the very beginning, and each update honestly seems to make them worse. Like at least make it so alliances grant their members any claims or cores they have, I've seen way too many free frances being partitioned because the British or Americans decide Occitania would be better under their control than being reincorporated into France despite them having cores and all.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
"We fixed the least inconvenient part of this update, we swear!"
Meanwhile

[22:45:49][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_medium_armor_0_entity
[22:45:49][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_medium_armor_2_entity
[22:45:49][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_heavy_armor_2_entity
[22:45:49][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_heavy_armor_0_entity
[22:45:49][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_heavy_armor_2_entity
[22:45:49][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_heavy_armor_0_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_medium_armor_2_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_medium_armor_0_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_medium_armor_2_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_medium_armor_0_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_heavy_armor_0_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_heavy_armor_2_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_heavy_armor_2_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_heavy_armor_0_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_light_armor_2_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_light_armor_0_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_light_armor_0_entity
[22:45:50][equipment_graphic_database.cpp:51]: Entity referenced in equipment graphic database does not exist: GER_light_armor_2_entity

• 1Like
Reactions:
not really it totaly playable have not seen eny major bug yet
Have you played any Nation with a Navy? You LITERALLY can't supply your fleet, or (if you're an island like Japan and England,) supply your troops overseas because the game still Stream-Lines all Supply down 1 line, even if it's overloaded. As a result, the Japan-China war is janked, England can't supply it's garrisons overseas. The US can't even get involved in Europe without some SERIOUS Supply Problems... The devs were so Tunnel Versioned on the Soviet Union, they ended up breaking EVERYONE ELSE in the process...

Not to mention the sheer costs of building Logistics Networks, make anyone who ISN'T a Major (and even Italy to an extent) incapable of doing anything, because now they have to spend 80% of their industry on Logistics anywhere that isn't Europe.

• 1Like
Reactions:
If you browse those forums you'll notice that there's a wide variety in what people consider "the most important issue to be fixed ASAP".
We are trying to tackle as many as we can, and making a patch for each separately would be much less efficient for us that batching them together.

We are aware of this one and will have a fix in an upcoming patch. I just wouldn't call it "unplayable" ;)
I would call the inability to Supply Overseas "Unplayable" for Japan and England... since all supply still wants to Steam-line down only 1 route, instead of diversifying when the main route is overloaded, it's IMPOSSIBLE to supply your troops overseas more than 35 supply for ALL overseas supply (Capped by the railroad...)

Not to mention the HUGE increase in desync problems (I'm pretty sure because now EVERY TILE is calculated for supply!) The game runs a good 10-15% slower, and in MP, we're suffering desyncing 8-10 times a game instead of just once or twice... It's annoying on the brink of infuriating.

The issue is still not fixed, tried starting a new game as Germany and even tried console to unlock all tech levels. Tanks are still not available in the tank designer including the Maus and King Tiger. Also Variants are still broken. Can't convert old tanks into newer variants e.g. SPG/SPAA/TD even old tanks at the same tech level cannot be converted to the variants either. Please fix.

Edit: This is on version 1.11.3.b175 (33b6)

Last edited:
Reactions:
Can't convert old tanks into newer variants e.g. SPG/SPAA/TD even old tanks at the same tech level cannot be converted to the variants either. Please fix.
This bug is so unbearable, I haven't been in the mood to play as any tank focused nation since this DLC released. Don't hold your breath for a fix just yet, they said they're aware but don't have an ETA.

• 1Like
Reactions: