• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thoughts on players:

Dedonus: His vote made me a potential third candidate to go up against EURO at the end which could have definitely benefited EURO as I was in the worst position of the three candidates, which was why I was so vocal about getting people outside the tie involved, as I expected EURO and Graymarch to jump on me and put me up six with my only defense being to push EURO up to five. He was also clearly around since he made a votecount with 30 mins to go and didn't do anything. At that point EURO was up 7 so he might have thought his packmate was dead and didn't want to get involved with saving or alibi voting him. He's also coasting on making votecounts. He has six posts about the game that aren't just posting unofficial votecounts, colored votecounts, or ating non-voting players. Interesting note that in his analysis yesterday he called EURO's actions suspicious but never made a move on him.

Johho: First one to come in after I broke the tie and tried to suggest a switch. I will admit that the stagnation of the tie was frustrating me as well and I was close to suggesting a switch, but knowing EURO was bad makes it hard to overlook. My guess on the tie being allowed to stagnate was EURO's mates waiting for him to jump on and start his usual chaos and allow their efforts to save him get hidden in that. That means when I started moving on to EURO some of his mates might have felt the need to start making moves and johho's concerned "this feels like the wolves are happy with the tie" and leading the switch on to Arkasas seems like a potential move they would make. I've felt like he's been coasting.

MAWofdoom: His post is also rubbing me the wrong way. He calls the Graymarch case ok and says the case on me is ok even though he doesn't "know everything about it". He then says that EURO is quieter and less chaotic that day, quickly notes that it's probably because he wasn't there, then shrugs and says he can't read him and votes EURO "in case he ends up here to talk". This feels kind of like a sell out? It reads like he was trying to push people towards Graymarch and me while voting EURO in case he never showed up and we hung him. I've felt like he's been coasting but don't know his play that much.

Wagon: This is mostly frustration but it bothered me how hard it was to get him to move on to EURO despite him trying to start a switch on to him on Day 2. It required my switch, some teeth pulling, and MAW and Arkasas jumping on him to get him on board. He then got cold feet and switched off to Graymarch. He's not the best fit for the reds but might be a good fit in a second pack who's scared to make a move and end up in the spotlight if they're wrong.

Cliges: Used Euro getting run up as an excuse to not vote him and vote Arkasas instead. Also see the interaction with EURO I pointed out previously. Called the EURO vote an unconvincing and runaway bandwagon and said Arkasas was the best alternative. Both statements are ones I would disagree with. Earlier in the day he tried to distance himself from EURO and the switch on Wagon and said that he found Wagon's vote switch on EURO to be the better idea in retrospect.

Aedan: Pushed for Claude over EURO and Arkasas. Aedan and I have a difference of opinion on Claude and I was appeased by Claude's responses to him. I definitely don't think he was far and away the best case of yesterday like Aedan seemed to think.

Madchemist: His actions could be read as trying to save EURO, but I'd like to think MC wouldn't push that hard to save one mate and if he knew EURO was evil then he'd know how bad the exchange with Audren would look in retrospect. I wouldn't be too fussed if he got some pressure but I think there's better places to look.

Agatha: I'm reading the last second switch as an honest mistake. If it went through she would've almost certainly been killed today unless Graymarch also flipped as a baddie. She was vocal about wanting EURO dead and put a dangerous vote on him earlier in the day. Reads to me like a new player making a mistake counting votes over anything.

Dedonus, Johho, MAW, and Cliges are my preferences for the day based on this.

Calls 4 baddies suspicious, spends most of the rest of the game going after the priest and the padre. :cool:

hey my og team won, we did it!

• 3Like
Reactions:
I wish to formally call the village and the other pack cowards. Not only did the other pack not hunt EURO the first time when he asked to be, I had to be the one to kill him for the village the second time.

Pff, I was THIS close to getting a trait. Darned wolves!

What did you think I was anyway, that you hunted me?

(also: please elaborate how the JL found EVERY SINGLE BADDIE REMAINING :eek: )

Reactions:
I thought the baddies were in a pretty good position on day 4, Graymarch and I (who started in contact with each other) were in touch with both packs, gave them the seer's name, and it seemed like avoiding lynches on baddies could be done. Then the JL stormed in and basically wiped us out over the next three days.

Pff, I was THIS close to getting a trait. Darned wolves!

What did you think I was anyway, that you hunted me?

66% of the remaining Reds were known to the village the night I died.

Thanks, culaan, for your noble sacrifice, and also thanks homeworld pack for making me not feel useless despite playing terribly. That was a really fun game and it was nice to be a good guy this time.

• 1Like
Reactions:

Witnessed Capi kill Cliges, got johho from ghost whispering Cliges last scan, Audren was caught killing Culann, Aedan was scanned by Cliges, and Dedonus and Yakman were educated guesses off many other players clearing themselves leaving a very small suspect list which otherwise only included you and Graymarch.

Good thing we didn't snipe to Dedonus at deadline, then.

Thanks, culaan, for your noble sacrifice, and also thanks homeworld pack for making me not feel useless despite playing terribly. That was a really fun game and it was nice to be a good guy this time.

That's a good point. The Culann hunt was probably dumb in retrospect even without you padre-ing it. I feel like that was a really big turning point, at least from my perspective.

Thanks GM and players for the game. Congrats to the village for the victory
It was my 10th WW on forum (3rd here) and the first time I was not a goodie. I know that I was quiet and suspicious but I'm always quiet (and everyone is suspicious)
I was lucky enough to know aedan's role at the start (even if he never used his role... sad). We identified /were identified quite soon the other packs but I never scanned an apprentice.
Capi's exit was quite amazing I'd say.
Hey, I told you "I'm sure I will regret it (but maybe you too^^) " when I signed up, don't be surprised!

Madchemist, I never lied to you, I never got any evolved trait!
GG

Woohoo! Oh look! I was blessed! and now everybody truly knows I just messed up that math count :p

Euro thought that you were my sock puppet because you like exclamation points.

At all events, that was fun, mad thanks to @deathbywombat for an enjoyable change of pace; this means you're my current favoritist chemist clanner.

@alynkio thanks for coming through and having the remedy when needed. That move was impeccable.

@wolfenlitz nice try to evade the prongs of justice, but it wasn't enough. :p

• 1Like
Reactions:
That's a good point. The Culann hunt was probably dumb in retrospect even without you padre-ing it. I feel like that was a really big turning point, at least from my perspective.

Yeah, Culaan hunt was a bad idea. Sure, you almost guarantee hitting a goodie, but a powerless one in a game in which traits pile up quickly. In fairness, though, the padre landing on you was bad luck. Dedonus was actually seer scanned Night 0, but you were in a very good position by selling out EURO.

I wish to formally call the village and the other pack cowards. Not only did the other pack not hunt EURO the first time when he asked to be, I had to be the one to kill him for the village the second time.
Kill me once, shame on you. Kill me twice? You can't get killed again!

Brutal tactics get brutal results. Shame it didn't work out this time.

• 2Haha
Reactions:

The real turning point was the wolves never claiming an evolved trait to the JL. It was super easy to clear people based on that. In fact I think Johho was the only one to contact us and his claim really should've been vetted more closely. I pinned him as the leak almost immediately for it. Of course, I had the advantage of knowing there was a leak.

I mean it made sense since no one would have ever voted him but that's also why I stayed with him.

Culann was the bad combination of "very visible and probable padre target" and "not actually worth hunting."