• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
it's a quad

unvote alynkio
Vote DBW

Self-preservation etc.

2-2-2-2 edit: null

unvote lk
vote alxeu

Not sniping, FYI. Tie day is day 3 for a reason, and I'm an unscanned villager. Not going to risk hitting a seer/scanned player.
I hold no such respect for the integrity of the justice league. My main concern is killing werewolves.

Day 2 Final Vote Count
Official Day 2 Final Vote Count
deathbywombat: 3
Yvanoff [115]
Audren [134]
LatinKaiser [audren 122 > deathbywombat 137 > alynkio 158 > 163]

Alxeu: 3
De Chat [120]
Aedan [LatinKaiser 125 > 145]
EUROO7 [deathbywombat 117 > alxeu 130 > deathbywombat 151 > latinkaiser 157]

Audren: 1
Wagonlitz [118]

Claude LC: 1
the_hdk [126]

Witch Agatha: 1
alynkio [127]

Spockyt: 1
Witch Agatha [129]

De Chat: 1
Alxeu [131]

Wagonitz: 1
Spockyt [139]

Alynkio: 1
Deathbywombat [144]

LatinKaiser: 1
Claude LC [deathbywombat 153 > 159]

Not Voted: 0 :)

Any Objections?

Night 2
Day 2

Despite being infiltrated by non-ant species, the hunt for these invaders had been slow and lethargic. Most of the ants could not agree upon whom to concentrate on. While you all were arguing, the ghost of Arkasas began to haunt your assembly. Ties began to form. First between Alxeu and DeathByWombat. Then a four-way tied appeared. Finally, at the last minute, the tie between
Alxeu and DeathByWombat was restored. The ant colony sacrificed these two ants in order to sate Arkasas’ desire for ties. Yet, this was a big mistake, as both of them were drone ants. However, things were about to get worse...

Alxeu the drone ant was lynched during the day.
DeathByWombat the drone ant was lynched during the day.

Night 2

Ever since you found Sleepyhead’s chewed-up corpse, the leaders of the ant colony had decided to enforce a roll call every night. Tonight, everything seemed to have been going fine, until one ant failed to return home:
Aedan. You all swarmed out of the colony in search of your lost comrade. Eventually you found him, but it was already too late. He was dead. You noticed that there had been a fight where Aedan died. There were a few legs that didn’t belong to ants scattered around, showing that Aedan had done some damage before he died. The colony fell into morning when they realized that Aedan was the colony’s soldier ant! Who now is going to defend the colony from these ant mimics? Was all lost?

Aedan the soldier ant (seer) was hunted during the night

If you operate without the assumption of the so-called Justice League having your back, you never have to worry about losing them.

Good hunt to the wolves. Now it's a game.

Vote alynkio

He’s been unusually quiet and unhelpful. I wonder why he was saved from pressure yesterday.

If you operate without the assumption of the so-called Justice League having your back, you never have to worry about losing them.

Good hunt to the wolves. Now it's a game.
Vote alynkio

He’s been unusually quiet and unhelpful. I wonder why he was saved from pressure yesterday.

Do y'all wanna, I dunno, explain literally any of the shenanigans that you were doing? Particularly EURO for establishing the TIE at the end?

Do y'all wanna, I dunno, explain literally any of the shenanigans that you were doing? Particularly EURO for establishing the TIE at the end?
I partook in no shenanigans. I was never that enthusiastic about lynching DBW, and, after once again seeing that there was shockingly little resistance to lynching the frontrunner, decided to try to shake things up with a voteswitch to alynkio, who has been playing so lazily that he has managed to make Claude look active by comparison.

Unfortunately, EURO and Claude’s coordinated votes on me forced me to vote DBW to avoid my own death. Then EURO went a step further and killed not one, but two villagers.

And can we please address just how bad the case against alxeu was? It basically amounted to “oh he saved De Chat, and only a baddie would save De Chat.” That line of argument only makes sense if De Chat is a wolf, so why were people using it to lynch alxeu?

Vote Audren
He was involved in that TIE creation yesterday and his day 1 actions still are suspicious too.[/size]

Literally what are you talking about? I had nothing to do with creating that TIE. I voted Wombat, continued to advocate for Wombat, and came back to see all the other vote shenanigans.

I partook in no shenanigans. I was never that enthusiastic about lynching DBW, and, after once again seeing that there was shockingly little resistance to lynching the frontrunner, decided to try to shake things up with a voteswitch to alynkio, who has been playing so lazily that he has managed to make Claude look active by comparison.

Unfortunately, EURO and Claude’s coordinated votes on me forced me to vote DBW to avoid my own death. Then EURO went a step further and killed not one, but two villagers.

And can we please address just how bad the case against alxeu was? It basically amounted to “oh he saved De Chat, and only a baddie would save De Chat.” That line of argument only makes sense if De Chat is a wolf, so why were people using it to lynch alxeu?

Fair points on your involvement, and I agree that that alxeu case was very bad. EURO's actions are much more inexcusable. Shaking up the frontrunner is fine, badly attempting a switch and then sniping into a TIE is not.

VOTE EURO

It's just the worst case I've ever seen