• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Hear ye, hear ye
Audren is a scanned wolf

aedan scanned me night 1 and I hence was in touch with him before he died. Audren was scanned wolf night 0. We agreed to try and have him lynched instead of outing him. I'm not gonna be on anywhere close to deadline over the weekend, though, so I don't have much other option than to out now to make sure Audren is gonna die, as it doesn't seem that any of my cases on him really are taking off.

Make sure to look at the people who wasted the free TIE yesterday.​

Hear ye, hear ye

Audren is a scanned wolf

aedan scanned me night 1 and I hence was in touch with him before he died. Audren was scanned wolf night 0. We agreed to try and have him lynched instead of outing him. I'm not gonna be on anywhere close to deadline over the weekend, though, so I don't have much other option than to out now to make sure Audren is gonna die, as it doesn't seem that any of my cases on him really are taking off.

Make sure to look at the people who wasted the free TIE yesterday.
You’re useless.

Useless.

Unvote alynkio
Vote Audren

You’re useless.

Useless.

Unvote alynkio
Vote Audren
How does the fact that I won't be able to be on anywhre close to deadline today make me useless?

How does the fact that I won't be able to be on anywhre close to deadline today make me useless?
You’ve deprived the village of valuable vote info and activity, you’ve given the wolves ample time to counter your outing, and you’ve also made yourself a blatant hunt target.

I hope it was worth not being on ten minutes before deadline.

You’ve deprived the village of valuable vote info and activity, you’ve given the wolves ample time to counter your outing, and you’ve also made yourself a blatant hunt target.

I hope it was worth not being on ten minutes before deadline.

I do not understand teh counter? I doubt they would do that we have 11 players left...they need anoteher tie to win.....could be a gamble though. (or im counting wrong?)
unless this is all a big WOLF plan of wagon...I would assume someone who got scanned would counter him...s that would backfirre quickly...

no I tend to believe him on this.

Since LK isn't taking off, I'll switch to make my vote more useful. Alxeu was also involved in potential saves yesterday, so not a bad candidate. As for Deathbywombat, eh. He's been around enough to know that posting around deadline and not making a switch in a tight race will get him attention. So I don't believe he did so as part of some malicious scheme. Could still be a wolf, but I'm not sold.

Unvote Latinkaiser Vote Alxeu
Hmmmm. He could've pushed Audren up with 2 votes, but didn't do so and basically didn't mention Audren at all this game

Hmmmm...... 11 players and 4 wolves.... With a fake outing we're down to 9 players and 4 wolves.... But the 5 remaining villagers would normally focus wagon so it's not worth doing a fake outing today ? I don't like how this game is going, not one bit, but I think it's worth trusting wagon on this one, since we can retaliate should he be lying

Vote Audren

I literally don't understand what Wagon is trying to get out of this outing, but he's lying. I'm of the former JL, not him.

UNVOTE EURO
VOTE WAGONLITZ

aedan777 said:
Welcome to the JL, Culann was my night 0 scan and you're night 1. I'm inclined to not out him and see who he goes after, because [redacted] is notorious for selling out packmates at the drop of a hat (he's way worse about it than I am).
Audren said:
Audren said:
If alxeu doesn't get lynched today, I'm planning on scanning him, so one way or another these mindless run ups on him cease.
aedan777 said:
Alright, will do.
Audren said:
I also literally may not be back in time for deadline, so good luck and make good choices.
aedan777 said:

Sounds like you screwed up the poster of each post..... weird, since all you had to do was to quote each post to have the correct poster each time ? Unless... of course, having the correct poster would be a problem if you were typing these posts as they come.... Sounds like wagon is indeed right

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
According to the messages you posted, you told aedan that you planned on scanning alxeu.

And in the first quote.. who was Aedan not inclined to out? If Culann was his first scan and you were the second, Culann was dead by then and Aedan didn't have anybody to out. Also Culann was a villager and he's not notorious to sell packmates at all so that first message has no sense.

lmao I posted my draft version. whoops.

UNVOTE WAGONLITZ
VOTE AUDREN

• 2Haha
Reactions: