• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Reactions:
I'd love to... but i can never contribute enough to get that elusive badge :p
Et tu, Brute!

(What is it with people calling icons badges...)

And I too have kinda given up on those wiki icons. I tried a few times in the past, but I just can't get enough done to have an actual chance.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
(What is it with people calling icons badges...)
I couldn't remember the name.

also:
I should have 12 icons displayed, but one vanished. I dunno which one though.
edit: its EU4.
My topline 6 icons should be the topline 6 PDS games, and my 2nd line either icons that I think look nice, or, are of games I want people to know I have.

• 1Like
Reactions:
@gigau @Wagonlitz the best place to attack is the mechanics list at the top of the contest page. Sort by total tickets amount and go from there. We heavily weight the mechanics on the contest.

There's a lot to be said in this contest for building and deploying a mechanics navbox too. Building it, putting on all mechanics pages, expanding the core mechanics page and putting in a few icons is likely to pull in ~75 tickets.

Verify a bunch of mechanics pages that haven't changed since 1.23/1.24 and you're in a hundreds which from previous experience is where you need to be for the icon/badge/shiny thing.

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
@gigau @Wagonlitz the best place to attack is the mechanics list at the top of the contest page. Sort by total tickets amount and go from there. We heavily weight the mechanics on the contest.

There's a lot to be said in this contest for building and deploying a mechanics navbox too. Building it, putting on all mechanics pages, expanding the core mechanics page and putting in a few icons is likely to pull in ~75 tickets.

Verify a bunch of mechanics pages that haven't changed since 1.23/1.24 and you're in a hundreds which from previous experience is where you need to be for the icon/badge/shiny thing.

Edit: Typo
I'll see what i can do, but not really hopeful, for lack of time.

Reactions:
Could we have the Island Bound DLC icon/item for Prison Architect added soon? It's been some time since the release and it looks like it has been forgotten :|

@TinyWiking , i hope our icons are not being forgotten... Stellaris Federations, EUIV Emperor, Prison Architect Island Bound... and EUIV Craddle of Civilisations seems to have gone missing.

(not to mention that our icon count is still off)

ye, its not as big of a deal for me now that I got my "this guy has 93 badges" badge back, but, I *should* be showing 12 icons, instead of the 11 you can see. Even my "sync owned items" thingy says I'm showing 12, despite actually showing me 11. It's likely not a big issue, but, I did pre-purchase CK3, and would very much like to have access to the proper CK3 forums when CK3 is released, vs not being able to access them due to 'badge issues'

edited to add - its my EU4 icon that's missing.

O hey, its fixed ... ish. Still missing my EU4 badge, but, some of the new things I've purchased have shown up.

edited to add - the icon actually does not show up in the grid, and, according to view-source, the link is missing.

1594121904969.png

Last edited:
The missing icons is a known issue (that and some of us not having the proper number of icons displayed). Not sure if we got an update on that from @PDX Forum Dev .

Hi, I seem to be missing my standard (gold border) EUIV base game badge. Any new thoughts on fixing this since last post? I seem to have a phantom badge in my shown box as well. Finally, any update on EUIV Emperor and Stellaris Federations getting badges. Sorry to push, but its making us "Badge Zombies" antsy.

Reactions:
Reactions:
Like the EUIV one, and we still do not have one for Federations or Emperor

• 1Like
Reactions:
Months have passed and still we dont have our golden bars :(
its a grey bar. same diff.

You can add the CK3 owner medal now.
thats what brought me here.

my EU4 icon is still missing. even after adding the CK3 icon.

lets not get distracted cause the dang bar is the wrong colour and focus on getting the literally broken icons fixed.

Reactions:
Reactions: