• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also, unrelated, will we get a Stellaris: Federations badge?

@pdxfreddy , @TinyWiking , would it be possible to have the icons center-aligned, please?

Also, things are looking up regarding icons... but there are apparently some remaining missing ones.

Also, unrelated, will we get a Stellaris: Federations badge?
Yup, we are still waiting for that one...

Hi I have some badges/medals that I do not own the game for. Does anyone else have this also?? If not is this a nice time for me to get those games for free! lol not really trying to be cheaky but its worth a try!!! Some of the Badges are DLCs that I don't own for a base game or just beta that I didn't sign up for but if I could could I get two of the badges that i don't have for free lol! Also like the new forum! @gigau

Hi I have some badges/medals that I do not own the game for. Does anyone else have this also?? If not is this a nice time for me to get those games for free! lol not really trying to be cheaky but its worth a try!!! Some of the Badges are DLCs that I don't own for a base game or just beta that I didn't sign up for but if I could could I get two of the badges that i don't have for free lol! Also like the new forum! @gigau
As i understand it, there are still working on it. But thanks for confirming you also have the problem.

Hello!
I wonder if it's possible to get a forum the icon for Surviving Mars - First Colony, console edition (PlayStation, bought through the PS store). Thanks in advance!

Hello!
I wonder if it's possible to get a forum the icon for Surviving Mars - First Colony, console edition (PlayStation, bought through the PS store). Thanks in advance!
Does console edition get an icon?

@TinyWiking ?

I just want my gold badge back telling people how many games I have. I've been checking the forum daily to see if it's back yet or not.

Reactions:
Lately (and by this I mean today) I noticed that many people have the M&B icons. Mine disappeared months ago but since I've seeing them, I've been sycnchronizing my Owned Items to see if it reappears, to no avail.

I just want my gold badge back telling people how many games I have. I've been checking the forum daily to see if it's back yet or not.
I do hope it's coming. I'm waiting to get it back as well.

Lately (and by this I mean today) I noticed that many people have the M&B icons. Mine disappeared months ago but since I've seeing them, I've been sycnchronizing my Owned Items to see if it reappears, to no avail.
If you had redeemed it way back then, you should still have it.

If it disappeared with the forumupgrade, just be patient, i guess. It it disappeared before the upgrade, i suggest checking with Zendesk.

It it disappeared before the upgrade, i suggest checking with Zendesk.
If it disappeared befor the upgrade then it likely was because it was logged using the steam linking, and not through CD key. Icons from CD keys never can be lost.
But icons from steam linkage WILL be lost when/if PDX loses publishing rights over a title. As M&B no longer is PDX affiliated then all M&B icons from steam linkage have long since poofed.

Reactions:
As M&B no longer is PDX affiliated then all M&B icons from steam linkage have long since poofed.
Ah, missed that info, thanks for sharing.

rip. I guess the gold badge isn't coming back. my signature will have to do for the time being then.

• 2Like
Reactions:
rip. I guess the gold badge isn't coming back. my signature will have to do for the time being then.
Too early to say it ain't coming back... at least i'm still clinging to the hope we get it back.

Reactions:
We can show the number of icons owned now !
But number doesn't quite correspond to the one we had before the upgrade... hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Reactions:
I wish i had the golden bar back, indeed... as well as the correct number of badges/icons displayed...

Reactions:
Thank you for giving me my "this guy has 93 games" badge back! :D
There's not even any bar, though. It's literally just two words on a blank background. (At least int he PDX Classic style.)
Plus they call it badges when PI previously always have called them icons...

I still want the golden bar :p
Same

• 1Like
Reactions: