• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I believe some letter from Maximilian Strauss adressed to “Professor” Viktor Goga descibing what is clan expecting from him ... will be quite enough. :p

I believe some letter from Maximilian Strauss adressed to “Professor” Viktor Goga descibing what is clan expecting from him ... will be quite enough. :p
Yeah, that'd be a cool easter egg.

One thing I find notable is that aside from the Tremere/Newcomers, every faction "poster" seems to have three main figures: The Faction leader in the upper background, Their main representative as the off-center focus of the lower half, and what I'd guess is an enforcer of sorts on the side.

Except the Newcomers don't seem to have a notable enforcer present on their "poster". Could mean that, being "the Newcomers", they don't yet have someone in that position... or that Elif has more tricks up her sleeve than you'd think.

Also you should consider that tiny fact, that he had no choise until V5 ... for now, there is no blood bond between himself and his supperiors anymore.
I am not saying this would have to be the case, but honestly i will not be suprised if he now see some opourtunity and take it ... also there is kinda sweet revenge for all those years when he was humble, loyal, and effective servant ... with ho chance for reward.

They really are ... the question here is if they call "newcomers" themselves ... or are called that way from others.

You know ... like, "ulcerfaces" is also pretty fitting name for nosferatu, but i doubt that is the name they will present to the others. :)

I had the same feeling before ... but since Baron was revealed, i dont see it as Brujah faction. :-/

Brujah seem to me like something between Anarchist and Revolucionarist ... not shadowy mafian with emissaries, surrounded by thugs and drug dealers. :-/
To be completely honest, if i have to choose from so far revealed factions where will my Brujah feel best ... it will be probably Pioneers. (Yes i kinda like archetypical characters.)
Bcs their philosophy "we were here first, we dont want anyone came here to manage and change anything" seem to me very simmilar to main philosophy of Anarchs in BL1.

Agreed.
The baron sounds more like a Giovanni than anything else.

While we're baselessly speculating, the description would also fit a serpent.

Well the last faction is surprise surprise not the Anarchs, a malkavian faction or Kuei-Jin (just kidding) .
https://www.bloodlines2.com/en/the-unseen
The Unseen are basically a Nosferatu faction. So the can join the Nosferatu faction but for the main game we can´t play as Nosferatu. :eek:
I am pretty sure that first (Clan) DLC will allow us to play as Nosferatu.
It doesn't seem like we can join the Unseen unless we are Nosferatu. So that option will unlock once they become playable I guess..
That's why there are only 4 faction choices in the demo.

I know there are only 4 faction choices at first but after a certain event (Slugg?) we could still
join them as Non Nosferatu.
Maybe i am wrong but i doubt they would highlight this faction if they aren´t joinable. Also Bloodlines 2 would likely have more than 5 factions but the player can´t join these minor factions.
Joining them is not the only option. We can also ally them or do quests/favors for them. After all it is one of the quotes in the poster:
"The group would be a potent ally to the vampires of any other of Seattle’s factions - if they can be found."
Slugg was just a side quest weaved inside the Tremere quest. I doubt it would be sufficient enough to lead to a membership to an "all Nosferatu" faction. ;)

Having said that, I still think we could be able to join them eventually, when the Nosferatu FLC becomes available.

Last edited:
Question being: why would one want to as a non-nosferatu? :D

If this is the case why can join the Pioneers as Non Toreador or the Camarilla as Non Venture...?
I believe we can join each faction (including the Unseen / Nosferatu) regardless of which clan we are playing.
The Pioneers are not all Toreador neither the Camarilla is all Ventrue. Also the Baron employs a Toreador. ;)
I think the Newcomers and the Unseen are the only clan specific factions.
But I see what you're saying here. Maybe you can join a clan specific faction if you are one of them, otherwise you just ally them.
In that context, not seeing the Unseen (pun intended :p) in the demo is either because:
1. It was an early build and not everything was ready yet. The Newcomers are called Tremere in the demo anyway.
or
2. They are available for interaction much later on.

I don't think the devs would list The Unseen if we couldn't join them. As a faction "joining" could represent earning their trust and aligning with them, so even if the PC isn't a Nosferatu they could be considered an "honorary" Nosferatu and be considered a friend.