• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Fourthspartan56

Technocratic Progressive
30 Badges
Apr 24, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Divine Wind
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
Well, after 4 years since release and uncountable people who deconstructed ME:A and what's wrong with it, it's pretty clear that the writing, both in story aswell as dialoge is subpar at best.
Or did you forget such gems like the cringy flirting between Suvi and female Ryder?
Just go on YT, Chris Davis has a 2 hour 24 minutes video destroying the game. Or look at one of the other videos...
This denial that the game is bad is like you looking on the clock and don't believe the time it is...
I suggest you re-read my post, I didn't say it wasn't bad.

Nor did I argue that the writing was good. My point was that its flaws were not necessarily her fault.

Phibs

Murifex maximus
100 Badges
Oct 22, 2012
  • 500k Club
No production that size (meaning most AAA titles) really allows for individual culpability of the rank and file but involvement in the production of a title with, euphemistically speaking, mixed reception at best is certainly not a feather in ones cap either.

edit: I just noticed which thread this is, apologies for the spam, I'll try remembering not to add to it in future

Reactions: