The Hohenzollern Empire 5: Holy Phoenix - An Empire of Jerusalem Megacampaign in New World Order

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dang, Ultron stirred up a lot more trouble here. Morale is all but gone, people are against the Vindicators and the heroes are still pretty scattered. Low point all around, but still fun.
As much as I liked Robert California the original Ultron's snark, I wanted him to be a truly terrifying villain the Vindicators have trouble taking down.
That was pretty fun. Ultron is very intimidating here indeed. I like how Claussen was addressed in this, that was nice.

That's ashame. Too be honest I don't think the scene of Steve lifting Mjolnir in Endgame would work as well as OTL without that scene in Age of Ultron to set it up. Realstically speaking, as much as it pains me to say, I don't see Steve wielding Mjolnir here without set up from Age of Ultron, you're free to convince me otherwise tho.

I must say that I love that Magneto reference towards the end, I'm intrested to see where that goes in future movies!
I could still have the proposed scene with Hulk bursting out of the Hulkbuster.
Wow this version of Age of Ultron is far more bloodier compared to ours, I bet if the whole Disney killcount video still happens in TTL, Judgement will be on the second list for sure. Gotta love Ultron being the absolute formidable opponent here rather than the nerfed version we got, especially making him have the mind stone first. Love the nice cameo for both Wakanda and a certain Magneto btw, I don't know if we'll ever get to see the X-Men by Phase 3 or even 4 but it's interesting to see that they MIGHT exist here too. The film as a whole kinda feels like something the Russo brothers might have done too.

So I take it Civil War will be on how the Vindicators are put on a leash after the events of Judgement eh?
X-Men won't appear in Phase 3, but likely in 4, even if I won't do Phase 4. The reference here will likely set up Wanda improving her powers throughout Phase 3 to make her later use of her powers feel more earned.

That would be cool. Honestly as great Endgame was, one of the grips I had with it is that I felt they nerfed the Hulk there. I mean, I had no trouble with Thanos easily defeating Hulk in Infinity War, since that scene helped establish Thanos as a threat early on, its just from then on Banner never really had a chance to shine. What a shame.
X-Men won't appear in Phase 3, but likely in 4, even if I won't do Phase 4. The reference here will likely set up Wanda improving her powers throughout Phase 3 to make her later use of her powers feel more earned.
Introducing the X-Men in phase 4 would help keep the MCU interesting, we can also throw in the Fantastic Four, I'm sure they'd have plenty of intresting stuff to do in Phase 4. Then again, anything we come up with would be speculation, since we're not going to have Phase 4 summarizes anytime soon.

Introducing the X-Men in phase 4 would help keep the MCU interesting, we can also throw in the Fantastic Four, I'm sure they'd have plenty of intresting stuff to do in Phase 4. Then again, anything we come up with would be speculation, since we're not going to have Phase 4 summarizes anytime soon.
I would definitely put the Fantastic Four in there with them. I was thinking maybe doing a 1960s period piece where they go off and fight Annihilus (setting up Annihilation) and then return in the modern day, but I don't know about details.

I would definitely put the Fantastic Four in there with them. I was thinking maybe doing a 1960s period piece where they go off and fight Annihilus (setting up Annihilation) and then return in the modern day, but I don't know about details.
That’s a cool idea! I was thinking we’d go with Waititi style tone for the movie, maybe even with intentional 60s style camp in the movie (albeit a modern deconstruction of 60s comic book tropes I imagine). Obviously we’d have the Skrull secret invasions (concurrent with the New Avengers) to prelude the Dark Avengers/Reign story, like in the Comics.

I must say these Phase 4 discussions are pretty interesting. I know we won’t get more than these small notes anytime soon, but I think the ideas we’ve come out with would result in an interesting Phase 4, even if it’s no Infinity Saga.

I think we briefly talked about Scott Westerfield's Leviathan trilogy awhile back so I decided that now would be good time to bring it up again; what would it be like here? I think you said that the Reich would obivuisoly be OTL Central Powers (Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottomans) rolled into one, but what about the Tianxia and Eimerican Federation? I'm intrested to see what a steampunk China or Scandinavia would look like here.

I found this X-Files parody that I think you'll like. Given how much this AAR takes after X-Files, I think a lot the jokes here can apply here, through I'm sure Anders and Angela spend less time in the dark than Scully and Muller do.:p:rolleyes:

I found some lore tidbits you might want to look at on pages #152 and #153. These disscusions you had with @TWR97 desrcribe TTL's verisons of the game Command & Conquer: Generals and the Ck2 mod After the End. These might be interesting enough to add to the Video Game and Machinima discussions in the Table of Contents IMO, thats my two cents anyway.:)

That’s a cool idea! I was thinking we’d go with Waititi style tone for the movie, maybe even with intentional 60s style camp in the movie (albeit a modern deconstruction of 60s comic book tropes I imagine). Obviously we’d have the Skrull secret invasions (concurrent with the New Avengers) to prelude the Dark Avengers/Reign story, like in the Comics.
I was thinking more of playing the 60s comic book tropes so straight it's ridiculous, and in the next movie where they go to the present day they're confronted with a modern life that's so different from what they're used to. So Johnny Storm could be depicted as the stereotypical womanizing teenager in the 60s but becomes a creep in the present day because social norms have changed so much. We'd definitely have the Secret Invasion, but I wanted to keep Captain Marvel mostly the same (not working on that), if only to preserve the Skrull twist. Maybe there'd be a separate Skrull faction doing the infiltrating to kick off Dark Avengers/Reign.
I must say these Phase 4 discussions are pretty interesting. I know we won’t get more than these small notes anytime soon, but I think the ideas we’ve come out with would result in an interesting Phase 4, even if it’s no Infinity Saga.
They're mostly things I hope they're setting up for Phase 4, because all of the stuff that comes with Dark Avengers/Reign is too good to pass up on.
I think we briefly talked about Scott Westerfield's Leviathan trilogy awhile back so I decided that now would be good time to bring it up again; what would it be like here? I think you said that the Reich would obivuisoly be OTL Central Powers (Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottomans) rolled into one, but what about the Tianxia and Eimerican Federation? I'm intrested to see what a steampunk China or Scandinavia would look like here.
Clankers would be the Reich and its allies, "Darwinists" would be China but the Eimericans would be the most devoted to it (sort of fits with their religious beliefs), while Scandinavia and Lithuania invest heavily in both technologies but align with Darwinists.
I found this X-Files parody that I think you'll like. Given how much this AAR takes after X-Files, I think a lot the jokes here can apply here, through I'm sure Anders and Angela spend less time in the dark than Scully and Muller do.:p:rolleyes:
They do most of their work in broad daylight, although they have their fair share of sneaking around in dark areas and at night.
I found some lore tidbits you might want to look at on pages #152 and #153. These disscusions you had with @TWR97 desrcribe TTL's verisons of the game Command & Conquer: Generals and the Ck2 mod After the End. These might be interesting enough to add to the Video Game and Machinima discussions in the Table of Contents IMO, thats my two cents anyway.:)
I also finished Into the Spiderverse a couple days ago. I think you gave me a question on that a while ago. Could you repost it so I can answer it?

I was thinking more of playing the 60s comic book tropes so straight it's ridiculous, and in the next movie where they go to the present day they're confronted with a modern life that's so different from what they're used to. So Johnny Storm could be depicted as the stereotypical womanizing teenager in the 60s but becomes a creep in the present day because social norms have changed so much. We'd definitely have the Secret Invasion, but I wanted to keep Captain Marvel mostly the same (not working on that), if only to preserve the Skrull twist. Maybe there'd be a separate Skrull faction doing the infiltrating to kick off Dark Avengers/Reign.
I wonder what Doctor Doom would do in Phase 4? Maybe Latveria would be on par with Wakanda in terms of technology, tho it wouldn't have as much vibranium as Wakanda. I was thinking that Doom would ally with Osborn's H.A.M.M.E.R like he did in the comics, going as far as to supply Osborn with weapons and tech to go against his enemies. I could see Osborn, with support from Latveria, laying siege to Wakanda to capture its supply of vibranium.

Obivisoly they'd also be secret wars between the previous Avengers and Osborn's Dark Avengers, involving the X-Men too I imagine.
I also finished Into the Spiderverse a couple days ago. I think you gave me a question on that a while ago. Could you repost it so I can answer it?
I don't remember a Spierverse question. I did post a Civil War suggestion related, but I'm not sure if you've seen FFH yet so I probally won't repost here so that you don't get accidentally spoiled. If you want to find it, I posted it in response to your Winter Solider summary, so you can find it shortly after it.

Anyways, what did you think of Spiderverse? I say its the best Spider-man film yet, it's full of fun references to previous Spider-Man media, has a great comic book eqse art style, and fun characters. I'm looking forward to any sequel Sony has in stories for it.:)

What do you think would make for good sequels to Spiderverse? I found this summary of the Spiderverse story and it inspired several ideas I would like to share. Unlike the Mark Web Amazing Spider-Man movies, I could see there being enough room for a Spiderverse cinematic universe, if Apple is as ambitious as Disney/Hitler's MCU. Tho I'm not sure how that would work with the MCU's Tom Holland Spider-Man?
Technically not an alternate Spider-Man, I know, but I would like to see Gwenpool somewhere in a sequel or spin off. As for actual Spider-Man, Spiders-Man might be cool to see, imagine how cool a swam of spiders would look in animation.;)
As for plots in potential Spider verse sequels, I was thinking we should replace the Inheritors with other villans, maybe the Beyonder or Mephisto (with absolutely no referneces to One More Day of course.:p)?

I wonder what Doctor Doom would do in Phase 4? Maybe Latveria would be on par with Wakanda in terms of technology, tho it wouldn't have as much vibranium as Wakanda. I was thinking that Doom would ally with Osborn's H.A.M.M.E.R like he did in the comics, going as far as to supply Osborn with weapons and tech to go against his enemies. I could see Osborn, with support from Latveria, laying siege to Wakanda to capture its supply of vibranium.
Latveria would be what Sokovia was before the Soviets took over, with Doom being Latverian royalty. After Ultron exterminated all the Sokovians in the country, the surviving Sokovians elsewhere in the world would return to restore Latveria, using Doom's advanced technology. He'd ally with Norman Osbourne and use him to capture Wakanda's vibranium but secretly plotting to take over from him.
Obivisoly they'd also be secret wars between the previous Avengers and Osborn's Dark Avengers, involving the X-Men too I imagine.
The "New Avengers" would be the official Avengers team approved by the older Avengers. They'd go fight against the Dark Avengers and HAMMER in the background. Ideally there would be setup in previous movies showing them doing apparently bad things and the Dark Avengers saving the day, with a New Avengers movie showing their point of view and leading into Dark Reign.
I don't remember a Spierverse question. I did post a Civil War suggestion related, but I'm not sure if you've seen FFH yet so I probally won't repost here so that you don't get accidentally spoiled. If you want to find it, I posted it in response to your Winter Solider summary, so you can find it shortly after it.
Yeah, I still haven't had time to see it yet.
Anyways, what did you think of Spiderverse? I say its the best Spider-man film yet, it's full of fun references to previous Spider-Man media, has a great comic book eqse art style, and fun characters. I'm looking forward to any sequel Sony has in stories for it.:)
Loved it. So many great references. Also liked what they did with Wilson Fisk. Was inspired a lot by his appearances in Daredevil (same actor voicing him too).
What do you think would make for good sequels to Spiderverse? I found this summary of the Spiderverse story and it inspired several ideas I would like to share. Unlike the Mark Web Amazing Spider-Man movies, I could see there being enough room for a Spiderverse cinematic universe, if Apple is as ambitious as Disney/Hitler's MCU. Tho I'm not sure how that would work with the MCU's Tom Holland Spider-Man?
I'd like to see more movie/TV versions of Spider-Man, hopefully Garfield and Maguire's versions. Maybe there'd be crossovers in the actual comics they came from.
Technically not an alternate Spider-Man, I know, but I would like to see Gwenpool somewhere in a sequel or spin off. As for actual Spider-Man, Spiders-Man might be cool to see, imagine how cool a swam of spiders would look in animation.;)
Also Man-Spider.:p
As for plots in potential Spider verse sequels, I was thinking we should replace the Inheritors with other villans, maybe the Beyonder or Mephisto (with absolutely no referneces to One More Day of course.:p)?
Beyonder makes more sense as an Avengers-level villain, so I think I'll go with Mephisto.

Latveria would be what Sokovia was before the Soviets took over, with Doom being Latverian royalty. After Ultron exterminated all the Sokovians in the country, the surviving Sokovians elsewhere in the world would return to restore Latveria, using Doom's advanced technology. He'd ally with Norman Osbourne and use him to capture Wakanda's vibranium but secretly plotting to take over from him.
Oh, nice idea. Maybe in Civil War there'd be background references in the about about a Sokovian military coup taking place, with Victor Von Doom proclaming himself emperor of a new Latverian Empire. Just some set up I that I thought would be nice to add to Civil War.

If you can, maybe you can add an end credits scene where Doom and General Ross come to Zemo's prison to recurit him for the Thunderbolts, setting them up early.

Also, I think I know how we can bring Slorenia into this. Maybe that was Sokovia was called the People's Democratic Republic of Slovenia during the Soviet era, with Slovernia being an ethnic minority empowerd by the Soviets. I was thinking that the milltary coup I mentioned before could result in a Spanish Civil War style conflict in the background. Maybe Doom would get some support from the Reich because the Slorenian rebels he'd be up against in his civil war would also be equalists rebels, that's my justification for why General Ross would support Doom there besides Doom establishing himself as a legitimate monarch.
I don't know, I just thought it'd be really ironic if Sokovia had its own civil war while the Avengers go through theirs.:D
Also Man-Spider.:p
Or Spider-Ma'am .:p
Tho I admit, this wouldn't be out of place for Spiderverse's Anut May or even the younger MCU Anut May, it might even be cool in the case of them.
Loved it. So many great references. Also liked what they did with Wilson Fisk. Was inspired a lot by his appearances in Daredevil (same actor voicing him too).
Yeah, Kingpin was a great villain in Spiderverse. I also loved what they did with Miles Morales' character. I don't know much about him in the comics, but Spiderverse has sold me on his character. I do admit tho, its werid to think that Miles' dad, an African American, is named after the Conferderate president. Not the movie's fault, I know, but it's something werid I don't get.:confused:

Last edited:
Oh, nice idea. Maybe in Civil War there'd be background references in the about about a Sokovian military coup taking place, with Victor Von Doom proclaming himself emperor of a new Latverian Empire. Just some set up I that I thought would be nice to add to Civil War.
That might be a little too soon. I'd prefer to set up Doom in the first Fantastic Four movie as a prince who escaped the Soviets as a child and was in college with Reed.
If you can, maybe you can add an end credits scene where Doom and General Ross come to Zemo's prison to recurit him for the Thunderbolts, setting them up early.
Unfortunately I had to remove Zemo from Civil War to make room for Strucker, so that likely won't happen.
Also, I think I know how we can bring Slorenia into this. Maybe that was Sokovia was called the People's Democratic Republic of Slovenia during the Soviet era, with Slovernia being an ethnic minority empowerd by the Soviets. I was thinking that the milltary coup I mentioned before could result in a Spanish Civil War style conflict in the background. Maybe Doom would get some support from the Reich because the Slorenian rebels he'd be up against in his civil war would also be equalists rebels, that's my justification for why General Ross would support Doom there besides Doom establishing himself as a legitimate monarch.
I don't know, I just thought it'd be really ironic if Sokovia had its own civil war while the Avengers go through theirs.:D
My idea was Sokovia was called Latveria before the war and was renamed to Sokovia by the Soviets when they installed a puppet regime. The name was kept after WW3, and now Doom is bringing back the old name.

Also, I had only five random Sokovians escape Ultron's extermination, aside from the overseas Sokovian community. There wouldn't be anybody left to fight a civil war.
Tho I admit, this wouldn't be out of place for Spiderverse's Anut May or even the younger MCU Anut May, it might even be cool in the case of them.
I had an Aunt May movie on my list of Annionaverse MCU movies, but I wouldn't be mad if if was about Spiderverse's Aunt May.
Yeah, Kingpin was a great villain in Spiderverse. I also loved what they did with Miles Morales' character. I don't know much about him in the comics, but Spiderverse has sold me on his character. I do admit tho, its werid to think that Miles' dad, an African American, is named after the Conferderate president. Not the movie's fault, I know, but it's something werid I don't get.:confused:
Miles Morales is the best part of the Ultimate Marvel relaunch. I don't get the name either, but it is what it is.

Captain Reich: The Great Schism

In 1991, Hydra deploys the Winter Warrior to assassinate a scientist and steal his super-soldier serum replica. In 2016, Steve Rudolf and the Vindicators are undercover in Isfahan, tracking Hydra agent Rumlow’s activities. Hit hard by Ultron’s army and still recovering long after Ultron was defeated, half of the city still lies in ruins, helping Rumlow and his men easily evade the Vindicators as they make their way to a scrapyard where several dormant Ultron drones are being disposed of. He activates the drones, which immediately attack the Vindicators. The Vindicators kill Rumlow, but the drones, operating on their own programming, massacre everybody in the surrounding neighborhoods before they malfunction and deactivate on their own.

In the Reich, Eddy Hugo gives a speech at LIT when a grieving Sokovian refugee, one of the only five surviving native Sokovians, blames him for the death of everyone she knew. The Vindicators return home, where General Ross chastises them for the Isfahan incident, the latest in a string of fiascos where hundreds if not thousands of civilians were killed by their actions. In addition to a looming power struggle between post-equalists and monarchists within the overseas Sokovian community (one of whom refers to the country as Latveria, its pre-Soviet name), Ross adds the UN has ratified the Sokovia Accords, an international treaty which places the Vindicators under UN oversight and establishes a registry for other superpowered individuals. Eddy, traumatized by the damage he did by creating Ultron, supports the Accords, along with Vision, Rhodes, Natasha, and Heinrich Pym (although he refuses to do more than sign). Steve, however, believes UN oversight will only obstruct their mission and get in the way of saving lives. Baron Strucker, meanwhile, informs his senior Hydra officials that Rumlow’s death and the loss of the Ultron drones was only a temporary setback, and he has a backup plan in place.

Rita Wagner passes away, with Steve, Diana, and Stephanie Wagner (Steve and Rita’s daughter) at her side in her last moments. Steve, Diana, Pym, and Claussen attend her funeral in Constantinople. He finds Diana and Claussen have been rallying SHIELD agents to take down Strucker, although their discussion at the funeral quickly devolves into an argument over who should lead SHIELD and who is responsible for the murder of their latest director. Steve meets members of Diana's and Claussen's SHIELD teams, particularly Phoebe Jacobsen, a young Inhuman who can create powerful vibrations who was adopted by Claussen. After the funeral, they head to UN Island in Vienna to sign the Accords. King T’Chaka of Wakanda gives a speech urging the world to work together to prevent another Ultron, but a bomb kills him and most of the delegates. Police find the Winter Warrior responsible, but Steve believes Bucky was framed. He and Siegfried find Bucky in Budapest, where Colonel Rhodes and Prince T’Challa, T’Chaka’s son, apprehend them alongside Roman special forces.

They are taken to Prague, where Bucky is to be interrogated. Strucker infiltrates the facility, kills the interrogator, and activates Bucky’s Hydra brainwashing, ordering him to attack everybody. Fending off attacks from Eddy and T’Challa, Steve subdues Bucky and moves him to a safe location, where Bucky tells them Strucker activated his brainwashing and likely plans to activate other Hydra assassins like him stored at a facility in Yavdi, whom he will use to take down the Reich and the other major powers, still weakened by Ultron. Realizing they can’t get to the facility on their own, Steve and Siegfried recruit Barton, Lang (through Pym), Wanda, and Diana’s team. Eddy and his supporters confront them at Leipzig Airport, where he sends Peter Parker (Spider-Man) to disable Steve and Claussen’s team to rein in Diana’s, and the two Vindicator factions fight. In the battle, Vision accidentally shoots down and kills Rhodes, and a vengeful Eddy bludgeons Siegfried to near death in response, held back only by his new AI, Friday, taking control of the suit, while an enraged Wanda tears up the runway and levels another quarter of the airport in an attempt to kill Eddy. Phoebe Jacobsen panics and almost kills Lang (in the super-sized Giant-Man form) by unleashing her full power, blasting him through two terminals into a fueling station and setting him on fire. Natasha backstabs Eddy’s team after realizing Strucker’s deception and fights Melissa Ming to a stalemate. Claussen, with a robotic arm equipped with a laser finger and energy shield, has the advantage over the younger and inexperienced Diana, but Barton disables the arm with an anti-electronics arrow, which malfunctions and fatally electrocutes Claussen. Eddy’s faction and the two SHIELD teams stop fighting to rush to Claussen’s side. Steve’s faction surrenders and is taken into custody, while Steve and Bucky are forced to escape in a quinjet.

At the Hydra facility, Eddy joins them after Natasha convinces him Bucky was framed. T’Challa follows him there. There, they find Strucker actually killed the assassins, believing he no longer needs “freaks” to achieve world domination, only the fall of his enemies from within. Strucker shows Eddy a video from 1991 of Bucky killing his parents (from the prologue), as the elder Hugo was working on a new super soldier serum. Enraged, Eddy attacks Steve and Bucky. Bucky’s robot arm is blown off, and Steve’s shield is dented and warped. Eventually, Steve gets the upper hand and brutally beats Eddy to near death, destroying his suit before dropping his shield and leaving, exiling himself to Wakanda. T’Challa subdues Strucker and hands him over to Ross.

In a mid-credits scene, Steve is seen breaking into the Fridge, a SHIELD prison formerly under Diana’s control but is now controlled by Claussen, and freeing Natasha and the Vindicators on his side. They then fly to Wakanda, where T’Challa welcomes them, and plan their next move.

In a second mid-credits scene, Strucker is put in a cell in the Raft, another SHIELD prison, where he meets Baron Helmut Zemo, another high-ranking Hydra operative. Zemo tells him Hydra will break them out soon, setting up Season 4 of Agent Wagner.

In a post-credits scene, Peter Parker returns home and goes to school the next day, still traumatized by what happened in Leipzig.

Last edited:
Damn, this Civil War is way more brutal than OTL! We’ve got at least one Vindicator death (Rhodes) and a few main characters maimed or fatality injured (Claussen and Ant-Man at the very least). If this movie and Judgement at Sokovia are anything to go by, at the rate this MCU is going, I wouldn’t be surprised if Thanos completely annihilates the Vindicators in Infinity War.:eek:
Out of curiosity, since Rhodey is dead here, who would replace him in Endgame? Maybe Claussen? We may never know, since I know there won’t be Endgame or Infinity War summaries?

This question applies to OTL as well since I haven’t the marvel shows, but how would events like the Thanos snap affect things in Agents of Shield or the Defenders? You could put the answer to this question in a spoiler, since it would involve spoiling bits of Endgame for viewers who haven’t seen it.
I wonder how the five year gap between Infinity War and Endgame would affect Marvel shows outside the main movies, five years is a pretty long time for some important characters to be dead after all.

Given the ideas we have for certain heroes like the Fantastic Four in Phase 4, what ideas do you envision for the X-Men in the hypothetical Phase 4? I’m wondering how we would introduce Mutants in a universe with dozens if not hundreds of super powered people in it, more specifically how they can face discrimination in a world that already knows the Avengers. Any thoughts?

Personally tho, I think Captain Reich: the Great Schism works much better as a title than Revolution. That title fits Civil War much better than revolution ever could, since I’m not really sure how revolution portrays the division and splitting up of the Avengers here. Plus if I’m being honest, Revolution sounds a little generic to me. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that title on quite a few movies, more specifically sequels, a lot.

I’m curious, I know you’ve absorbed this idea into the Hohenzollernverse’s DCCU, but do you still have the notes of your Annionaverse DCEU movies? I was working if we could have a list of Superheroes who are in the Annionaverse’s DC pantheon. Besides Empire-Man replacing Ubermann, I noticed that their was a Templar that replaced Catman in the Annionaverse’s Law and Order (I think that’s what their equlievent of the Justice Alliance is) and there were a Red Latern and a Red Arrow there, so I kinda want to know a little more than them. I was also thinking the Annionaverse’s Flash would he called the Streak (a reference to a name Iris gave him in the CW Flash). This list doesn’t have to be too detailed, just a list of Annionaverse superheroes with maybe a brief description. Of course, this would require @dragoon9105 ’s permission, so I understand if you decide not to do this, I’m just throwing out an idea here.

Also, is there an equivalent to the Westboro Baptist Church here? Hopefully and likely not, the Roman Religious Right would probably disavow hardliners like the Westboro Church or Neo Angeloi, since it’s far less socially crowded than the American Religious Right.

Last edited:
I think the Only ones I confirmed in my AAR were Empire Man(Supes), Valkyrie(Wonder Woman) and The Templar(Batman). So the Rest is up to your imagination.

Wow, Revolution got intense at the airport. Spider-Man's had a much rougher first day on the job, Rhodes is gone, Lang is given more evidence that being a Vindicator might not be the best idea, and it's gonna be a lot harder to mend the divide. Thor is in for quite the story when he returns.

Damn, this Civil War is way more brutal than OTL! We’ve got at least one Vindicator death (Rhodes) and a few main characters maimed or fatality injured (Claussen and Ant-Man at the very least). If this movie and Judgement at Sokovia are anything to go by, rate this MCU is going, I wouldn’t be surprised if Thanos completely annihilates the Vindicators in Infinity War.:eek:
Out of curiosity, since Rhodey is dead here, who would replace him in Endgame? Maybe Claussen? We may never know, since I know there won’t be Endgame or Infinity War summaries?
I'd probably have the two SHIELD factions come together after resolving their issues in their own shows.
This question applies to OTL as well since I haven’t the marvel shows, but how would events like the Thanos snap affect things in Agents of Shield or the Defenders? You could put the answer to this question in a spoiler, since it would involve spoiling bits of Endgame for viewers who haven’t seen it.
The OTL Defenders shows allegedly take place before the Snap and ended before it (although the recent season of Jessica Jones is pushing it) and don't have to deal with it. But the Agents of SHIELD community is really disappointed lately because the continuity issues in the latest season, which ostensibly takes place in 2019 (confirmed by dialogue in last week's episode) but with no sign of the Snap having happened, even though Thanos and the New York incident were briefly mentioned in the previous season. Though this could be another "eight years later" error that could be retconned later.

My Defenders summaries only cover "Phase 1" so the first one or two seasons of the shows and Season 1 of the Defenders, as I don't know what to do for the post-Defenders seasons. The last seasons of Agents of SHIELD and Agent Wagner that I write (which I should add are not the end of the shows) will have Claussen's "death" in the airport battle and the Snap as cliffhangers, respectively. I ran out of ideas for what to do afterward, but future seasons would involve them working together to maintain order in the post-Snap chaos.
Given the ideas we have for certain heroes like the Fantastic Four in Phase 4, what ideas do you envision for the X-Men in the hypothetical Phase 4? I’m wondering how we would introduce Mutants in a universe with dozens if not hundreds of super powered people in it, more specifically how they can face discrimination in a world that already knows the Avengers. Any thoughts?
Basically Breakfast Club with superpowers. Focus on Cyclops and the core X-Men as teenagers learning how to use their powers under Xavier, with Wolverine and Magneto not introduced until later. Mutants had been hidden from the world until relatively recently, maybe when an event in Phase 4 (similar to the Terrigen Bomb in the comics) causes a mass activation of mutant powers. Xavier doesn't want his students to be superheroes, but events happening throughout the movie will tip his hand.

I also gave the Inhumans a more successful (and generally better) series, tying into a story arc from OTL Agents of SHIELD. Discrimination against Inhumans and similar discrimination against mutants could be part of the plot.
Personally tho, I think Captain Reich: the Great Schism works much better as a title than Revolution. That title fits Civil War much better than revolution ever could, since I’m not really sure how revolution portrays the division and splitting up of the Avengers here. Plus if I’m being honest, Revolution sounds a little generic to me. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that title on quite a few movies, more specifically sequels, a lot.
That might not be a bad idea. I think I'll take it.
I’m curious, I know you’ve absorbed this idea into the Hohenzollernverse’s DCCU, but do you still have the notes of your Annionaverse DCEU movies? I was working if we could have a list of Superheroes who are in the Annionaverse’s DC pantheon. Besides Empire-Man replacing Ubermann, I noticed that their was a Templar that replaced Catman in the Annionaverse’s Law and Order (I think that’s what their equlievent of the Justice Alliance is) and there were a Red Latern and a Red Arrow there, so I kinda want to know a little more than them. I was also thinking the Annionaverse’s Flash would he called the Streak (a reference to a name Iris gave him in the CW Flash). This list doesn’t have to be too detailed, just a list of Annionaverse superheroes with maybe a brief description. Of course, this would require @dragoon9105 ’s permission, so I understand if you decide not to do this, I’m just throwing out an idea here.
I still have the summaries of the Annionaverse DCEU movies. The Flash is still the Flash, though I could change it to the Streak, while Green Lantern is now Star Man.
Also, is there an equivalent to the Westboro Baptist Church here? Hopefully and likely not, the Roman Religious Right would probably disavow hardliners like the Westboro Church or Neo Angeloi, since it’s far less socially crowded than the American Religious Right.
Definitely would not fly in the current social climate.
I think the Only ones I confirmed in my AAR were Empire Man(Supes), Valkyrie(Wonder Woman) and The Templar(Batman). So the Rest is up to your imagination.
Thanks, I did keep those characters but I came up with alter egos for them as well.
Wow, Revolution got intense at the airport. Spider-Man's had a much rougher first day on the job, Rhodes is gone, Lang is given more evidence that being a Vindicator might not be the best idea, and it's gonna be a lot harder to mend the divide. Thor is in for quite the story when he returns.
The rest of Phase 3 is going to be a wild card, leading into Infinity War/Endgame.

Holy shit Phase 3 is damn bloody with even poor Rhodey being out of the picture this early :(. And poor Spidey's got in rough too, Homecoming's probably gonna be more different. Eddy here suffered more when compared to Tony man, damn. I'm looking forward to what your rewrite for GOTG 2 will be. Glad to see more parts of AOS is included, hell even Claussen too.

Holy shit Phase 3 is damn bloody with even poor Rhodey being out of the picture this early :(. And poor Spidey's got in rough too, Homecoming's probably gonna be more different. Eddy here suffered more when compared to Tony man, damn. I'm looking forward to what your rewrite for GOTG 2 will be. Glad to see more parts of AOS is included, hell even Claussen too.
Trust me when I say it will be as emotionally painful as this was bloody.

Gojira 1954
(Godzilla 1954)

Near the island of Taiwan, a Japanese fishing vessel, the Eiko-Maru is suddenly destroyed by an unknown force, but not before its crew were able to send a distress signal. A government ship is sent to find where the Eiko-Maru could be found but it too is destroyed mysteriously. On the island of Taiwan, the locals are dismayed to find that their attempts to catch fish has yielded no results. When they receive news of one of their fishing vessels being destroyed with only one survivor, the town elder blames the attack and their current predicament on a creature he calls Gojira to which is dismissed by the rest of the townsfolk. A helicopter carrying a team of reporters then arrive on the island as they interview the townsfolk of the current situation. That night during a storm, an attack by the supposed creature occurs, killing eleven people and thirty livestock and destroys most of the local infrastructure including the helicopter. The next day, the survivors travel to the Imperial capital of Nanjing and demand aid from the military junta in power. With evidence presented by the survivors and the reporters on the damage being done by forces clearly not of Roman or Soviet made, the government is at a loss on how to proceed, knowing that it was the only way to calm down the local populace, the government sends not only aid but also the expertise of paleontologist Professor Huizhong and that of his son Junjie whose head of a salvage operations group that operates in South East Asia.

Huizhong and his son form a team of humanitarians, scientists and salvagers in order to fully understand the phenomenon occurring on Taiwan and stumble across traces of atomic radiation on the town the creature had made landfall as well as on the giant footprints it left in its wake. The presence of a trilobite shell further increases Huizhong’s drive to find the creature. By sheer luck, his team and the surviving townsfolk do indeed find the creature as it rears its head from a hill and letting out a terrible roar, scaring away the group before it disappears from their view and back towards the ocean. Huizhong and his team then present their findings to the government, the emperor himself and several major news outlets where he theorizes that the creature, now dubbed Gojira had been an underwater sea creature that somehow evolved into a terrestrial dinosaur like creature based on its appearance on the photograph the professor had taken. Huizhong then deduces that the traces of radiation left from the footprints and the trilobite were as a result from the Hydrogen bomb testings being done by either the Chinese or Roman governments respectively, thus leading to the creature mutating to its current appearance. He concludes that said tests resulted in the creature being disturbed in its lair and resurfacing. It is here his attempts to have the creature be subdued and studied are fallen into deaf ears as the Junta argue among themselves or seeking advice from the Emperor on how to kill the creature and whether this was to be kept from the general public, meanwhile seventeen more ships disappear off the coasts of the empire. The junta then are forced to allow news of the creature to be spread.

As a result, the junta sends twenty ships armed with depth charges to try and bring down the creature. Although believed to have worked, the creature resurfaces near the coast of Shanghai, scaring away local patrons on a cruise ship before it dives back underwater. Because of this, the government officials turn to Professor Huizhong’s team and asks for advice in killing the creature, to which the professor remarks that Gojira was unkillable especially since it had survived from an H-bomb detonation and thus urges the junta that studying the creature was much more important. However a military general challenges the professor’s statements and tells the assembly that such a thing could be a way for the Romans or even the Soviets to make their own monsters as a deterrent to the empire’s own, Huizhong then retaliates, saying that it would be folly for them to try and weaponize Gojira for it was still an animal above all else. Months pass and the debate in the Imperial capital continues on what to do with Gojira, Junjie meanwhile opts to visit his sister and his brother-in-law just outside Nanjing and tells them of the current events so far. It is here, his sister, two month pregnant Xiaolian Serizawa tells him that her husband, Dr. Daisuke Serizawa has been reclusive for months following the first attacks by the creature and its appearance near Shanghai bay and after government officials visited their home, and only ever comes out of his lab on rare occasions. When Junjie’s girlfriend voices her disdain for Xiaolian’s husband being Japanese, her brother comes to his defense as he tells her on Serizawa being a good man and a prodigy on his field of work. Junjie then tells his sister that if her husband’s reclusiveness had anything to do with his service in the war and as a government employed scientist Xiaolian confirms this. Junjie then tells his sister to take care of her husband and see if the scientist was willing to talk. Later, Junjie and a reporter are back at the Serizawa residence with the scientist himself appearing before them. However Serizawa refuses to say more on the supposed project he’s been keeping quiet about other than that he was under strict orders from the Imperial government to remain silent. After the reporter leaves, Junjie calls out on Serizawa’s bluff as he has never known the scientist to be a good liar. Serizawa then urges Junjie to swear secrecy as what he was working on, saying that he could not even say it to his own wife, fearing for her and his child’s safety. Junjie agrees to this as he and Serizawa head to the lab. The scientist then gives his brother-in-law a demonstration of the supposed project he had been working on, with the ensuing demonstration horrifying Junjie and thus suffers a haunting look on his face upon leaving. Once more Serizawa swears Junjie into secrecy and this time the salvage captain immediately heeds the agreement.

Sometime after Junjie heads back to where his father was staying, Gojira resurfaces from a coast near Nanjing and proceeds to destroy a nearby city’s business district, and in what would be one of the creature’s iconic moments, wrecks a train track before destroying the train as well. Afterwards the creature heads back to the ocean. By now most of the world have knowledge of the creature’s latest attack, prompting the government to seek the help of international experts. The Imperial Army then heed the advice of the experts and construct a thirty meter tall electric fence powered by at least 50 000 volts, and all strategically placed on the coast leading to Nanjing as the army mobilizes their troops in an attempt to stop it. Huizhong however returns home, dismayed that his advice to study the creature and its immunization to radiation was once again denied. Junjie however disagrees with his father, citing that Gojira was more dangerous alive and must be destroyed, to which the professor angrily chastises his son as he believed that Gojira was as much as a victim to humanity’s weapons testings, and thus understanding the creature should be what they ought to do. Any argument between the pair are cut short as the local radio begins broadcasting on Gojira marching towards Nanjing. The creature of course easily cuts through the fence, much to the chagrin of the military officials, attempts by tanks fail as the creature counterattacks with a powerful atomic breath that easily destroys the tanks. Now left unchallenged, Gojira marches directly to Nanjing and starts destroying a portion of the city, whether by sheer brute force or through its atomic breath. Civilian casualties rise as the creature continues a trail of destruction, leaving Nanjing burning as a result. A last ditch attempt by Chinese jet fighters fail to deter the creature as it either evades incoming missile attacks or simply ignores them. By the time the creature returns back to the sea, most of Nanjing have either been destroyed or burning to the ground. The next day, hospitals and shelters are overcrowded as thousands of refugees and wounded are cramped in with the already dead, some of the victims are also suffering from radiation sickness. The government as a result are at a loss on how to proceed after this.

Junjie meanwhile visits one of the hospitals in an attempt to help, and is surprised to find his sister among the volunteers. He then briefly chastises Xiaolian for being there as with radiation levels rising in the aftermath, her presence there endangers both her health and that of her child. Xiaolian of course knows this but refuses to sit down while others are suffering. Seeing her determination to help as well as looking over the devastation left by Gojira forces Junjie to break his vow to secrecy and so tells his sister in a secluded room of her husband’s project. A new weapon Serizawa had dubbed the ‘Oxygen Destroyer’, designed to disintegrate oxygen atoms and thus causing living organisms to die of rotting asphyxiation. Xiaolian then urges her brother that they’ll have to convince Serizawa as neither of them alone can convince him. However as the pair tell Serizawa of this, he is distraught that his wife now has knowledge of his research as keeping her ignorant of the ordeal ensures she is protected by whatever aftermath that follows. Serizawa then tells his wife and brother-in-law that he could never bring himself to reveal what he created, for doing so and using it will cause the government to force him in helping mass produce it, his family would suffer, and so will the world if the Oxygen Destroyer is ever used as a superweapon. After watching a national program displaying the empire’s current tragedy however, Serizawa finally accepts their pleas, but not before burning all of his notes and books. Xiaolian is distraught at seeing her husband’s works slowly burning away and breaks down crying. Serizawa comforts her after this as Junjie laments at the potential ideas Serizawa had planned for the benefit of mankind.

A navy ship takes Huizhong’s team, Junjie, Xiaolian and Serizawa with his device off the coast near Nanking with both Junjie and Serizawa delivering the device right to where Gojira was believed to be resting. After making sure Junjie safely returned to the ship, Serizawa deploys the device right near Gojira, before proceeding to cut off the air hose to his diving suit, intending to take the secrets of the Oxygen Destroyer to his grave, but before he finishes cutting the hose, a desperate Junjie and Xiaolian contact him via radio and plead for him to return, Serizawa then asks for forgiveness to his wife for what he was about to do, and hoping that peace shall be maintained. He then tells her that to name their child Yoshimitsu if it’s a boy or Miyuki if it’s a girl. Serizawa then bids his farewell as the hose is completely cut off. The device meanwhile does its job and Gojira slowly dies as the oxygen atoms start disintegrating and its body slowly decompose. It resurfaced one last time and lets out a terrible pained roar before it sinks to the bottom of the ocean, its body slowly disintegrating to bones. Up on the surface, many mourn for Serizawa’s sacrifice while Professor Huizhong laments that if more atomic bomb tests still occur then the possibility of another Gojira to appear will happen.

And there you have it lads, the first entry to the Gojira franchise and what it would look like in the Hohenzollernverse, other than a few name changes to Chinese as well as removing the love triangle subplot not much has changed if you all watched the 1954 movie (To which I recommend watching, it’s really good and thought provoking). I will be working on the Xuantong (Śhowa), Mingzhong (Heisei)and the Millinieum eras eventually especially on the Showa series since Zen did say that it was a proto cinematic universe in both TTL and OTL. Also Zen if you have any appropriate terminologies for both the Showa and Heisei series feel free to suggest them. The Monsterverse entry will be on hold till the AAR reaches 2020 (And of course once Godzilla vs Kong releases :p:D)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Nice work here @TWR97 . This was a neat introduction to the Kaiju universe, I’m looking forward to see what you got in stories for us. I’d personally like to see a Godzilla vs Gamera movie, that’d be cool to see.

Minor error but there are a few Godzilla references instead of Gojira in the last couple paragraphs. Just a friendly heads up.:)

So I just had my occasional pondering over Tianxia/Vokerschalt lore like I did with Persia in Tianxia and the Roman Civil War in Vokerschalt. This time I was giving thought over a Huey Long analouge in Volkerschalt until I stumbled upon this post from @TWR97 .
Speaking of that is Huey Long present in TTL's Kaiserreich and Führerreich? Cause if he is I kinda imagine hom being governor of Neurhomania. And Hugo Doukas will definitely have the American Ceasar/Cincinnatus (Though it'd probably be called the modern Ceasar/Cincinnatus) focus tree in TTL's Führerreich.
Now I know zen you said this wouldn't idea wouldn't work, but I think I've found the perfect Huey Long for Volkerschalt; may I introduce you all to Nicholas Dandolo?:p

Granted, I'm not sure if Dandolo would've been as active in the Hohenzollernverse as he was in the Annionaverse, but I noticed northern Italy sided with the Angeloi unlike the rest of Italy (seen in this map), so I think Dandolo had something to do with that.:D
index.php

Granted, if Nicholas is like his Annionverse counterpart or even OTL's Huey Long, he'd probally be a loyalist and anti Angeloi. Lets assume Nicholas was assassinated in a manner simlar to Huey Long and replaced with pro Angeloi brother, hence Northern Italy siding with the Angeloi.
Maybe in Volkerschlact Nicholas Dandolo would take charge over the Neo Maximists, however, he'd complelty distance himself from the orginal Maximists' ideology. Dandolo's political ideology would be the same as OTL Huey Long, both in Volkerschalt and "OTL" (as in the timeline from which this AAR takes place, not the alt histories to it).

As for the provinces that could follow Dandolo's lead, probally the conservative western provinces of Italy, Helvetica, Gallia Britain, and Hispania. This would be probally be too overpowered in HOI4, but I think other civil war factions with less territory would have industrial capacity equal to Dandolo's. As for the territories controlled by the other factions...

Doukas/Loyalist Goverment: Germania, Frisia and most of the main Hohenzollern TL's Occupied Territories (there could be a decisions in the focus tree to trade parts of Poland and Transcaucasia in exchange for an alliance with a still absolutist Russia, otherwise those territories and more will still be absorbed into Russia during the Civil War)
Equalists: the Middle East (minus Anatolia)
The Eccumenical Partirarch: The Balkans, Greece, Anatolia
All of these factions would have lands in Africa (except for Sudafrika and Madagascar which will break away) so its pretty much free game there.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to fit Osterhild or her sister's liberal faction in Volkerschalt, sorry, but I can do stuff with them in Tianxia. Obliviously Austria is a democratic republic under the Annionas, as @TWR97 said, but it does have the option of getting a monarchy if Osterhild is elected, upon which she could invite the Hapsburg to rule Austria as monarchs. Alternatively, Austria will stay a republic if Osterhild's republican sister is elected. I hope @TWR97 likes this, since its his idea I'm slightly changing.

As for Neurhomania, I was thinking that they'd follow the route of the Pacific States most likely. Maybe they'd even have their own civil war with Malian and Quecha seperatists, I'm not sure what Neurhomania would do in Tianxia since it'd mostly likely be annexed by Twantinsuyu. I can say that in Volkerschalt, Twantinsuyu would be broken up into its constituent suyus, Volkerschlat is a total roman victory afterall, makes sense it would be very devastating.
As for who would follow in Hawii's footsteps, I envision that to be Mittagsland, they'd even take Hawii with them for good measure.:p
Anyway, I think most of the Reich's overseas territories would break away as soon as the civil war hits,.Perhaps Roman Indochina (plus Northern Siam since this a total Roman WW1 victory) would either by sawllowed up by India (in much the same fashion to how the Reich and Penglai sallowed up Nustantara and Daksina Jamina respectively) or it could maintain its indepdence and become a strong, united nation, or fall apart like how the Domion of Indochina did in the "OTL".

One last piece of Vokerschalt war, I can see Russia in conflict with a war mongering Yavidi lead by Roman von Ungern Sternberg. I can see Sternberg bent on restoring Mongol Empire, only to find Russia as the greatest obsctule to his ambition. This is kinda similar to my idea for Tianxia Persia and its rivalry with Turkestan come to think of it.

Moving on to Tianxia ideas, we've coverd Prussia under a Kaiserin Victoria Louise, an Austrian Republic lead by Osterhild and a Hellenic theocraccy controlled by the Eccumenical Patriarch, but I think I have an idea for Gallia. Seeing as how the Karlings are still around, I was thinking we'd see a Gallic monarchy lead by either them or the Hohenzollern-Simaringens. Alternativley, it could become a right wing republic under Karl von Gallia (aside from the liberation of Gallia, I don't think he was relevant in this AAR past that, so I thought it was right to give him something to do.) or Phillip Petain (he was the governer of Gallia from 1940-1944, so I thought I'd put him here.)

I got some ideas for the Middle East in Tianxia. We've already covered Persia owning Mesopotamia and the Eccumenical Patriarch ruling Greece and Antolia, so I'll focus on the Levant and Arabia. For awhile I was considering having the Levant owned by Egypt (which would follow a syncretic Romuva-Coptic relgion with touches of Kemeticsm) and Arabia by Abyssinia, but then I came up with the idea that there'd be a Kingdom of Jerusalem in the Levant and a kingdom of Arabia allied with the Patriarch's Hellenic Republic. Both Egypt and Abyssinia would have some tensions with the Eccumenical Partiarch because they want the Levant and Arabia, and would thus ally with each other to counter the "Holy Oriental League" (or the Holy League to keep it sort) as I will call it. Expect a Great Eastern War between Egypt and its allies against the Holy League happening sometime in Tianxia. If there not already at war by the time this conflict happens, expect Persia and Turkestan to get dragged into opposite sides of this war (Persia for Egypt's side and Turkestan on the Holy League's side).
I like to imagine that the Eccumenical Patariarch would also give the Abbasid, Fatimid and Ottoman caliph some lands in Caucasia to make up for the lands they lost to Persia too, as a sign of good will.

For other regions, obliviously the Lithuanian-Rutherian Commonwealth would be the dominant power in Eastern Europe, since it'd never be dissolved in Tianxia, but I'm not sure what it'd do. In Hispania, I can see various countries in Hispania, mainly Andalusia, a Basque Republic and Catelonia butting heads at times. Scandinavia would also attempt to invade Britain in Tianxia, much like how in Volkerschalt Scandinavia is attempting to get some land it had in the Pagan Resurgence.

That’s most of my ideas for Volkerschalt Tianxia exhausted. This was pretty exhausting to write, I spent most of the whole day writing out these ideas, I just couldn’t stop writing. Hope you like the ideas I’ve presented here, some feedback will be nice to have. Look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with.:)

A got a couple more things I want to go over before I call it a day. I found this other comment from TWR and I like to clear up somethings first.
Also since we kinda established that Himmler is the Colonel Sanders of TTL, can we at least get a cameo of his food franchise? We got one for Moseley's cigarette product so why not the master race chickens? :D
I remember Himmler’s fast food chain was referenced quite awhile ago as SBC (Saar Brucken Chicken) in one or two updates before. Then again, that might be a separate fast food chain since Anders did mention about a conspiracy theory about Trotsky faking his death to become Colonel Sanders, which feels slightly contradictory to the Himmler idea. I can’t remember the details, the search tool being completely useless right now so I can’t quickly double check. Anyways, I think Himmler founding a Fast Food franchise is canon, but so are some conspiracy theories about Trotsky founding the equlievent of KFC here.

Since you gave the Anniona Empresses Octavia the epithet of “the Unifer” in addition to the Steel Empress title she already had, what epithet do you think Cladius/Siegfried Anniona would get over his fifity years as emperor? The Blessed sounds good, but I’m pretty sure that’s amoung the list of titles Otto has and I want to give Cladius a name Otto hasn’t had yet. I’m looking for a good CK2 nickname, maybe a Chinese or Japanese styled nickname given the Annion’s dominion over them, any ideas?

And lastly, I know you mentioned Viktor Petrov, a House of Cards character, was chancellor of Russia for a time, but I want to point out that Kevin Spacy was literally the US President in Imperial Hearts.:p Of course, this might mean Kevin Spacy as an individual and actor might not exist in the Hohenzollernverse, probably for the best given Spacy’s sexual conduct offenses (tho I hear those allegations are being dropped recently). Oh well, at least we still have the 1990s House of Cards here, I assume all movies that had Kevin Spacy in it would instead have Ian Richardson or whoever played Franz Unterholz here.

I have to ask tho, did the allegations against Kevin Spacy have a part in influencing you to adapt the 1990 BBC instead of the 2013 Netflix series? I imagine it wouldn’t be the main or even one of the major reasons, but I can understand why’d you go for the BBC original to avoid all that controversy, like I said it’s probably for the best.

This the last question I have for today, this one about Hitler’s life in the Annionaverse after WW2. I’ll also be using the name Schikelgruber instead of Hitlier from this point on, it pretty awkward talking about him like this and using this name makes it a little better.:p If Dragoon sees this, he’s also free to give an answer to this question, I’m just asking you since it relates to your take of Schikelgruber and some Hohenzollern/Annionaverse crossover lore.

Back in Imperial Hearts, I remember @TheCreator901 posted an interlude detailing Schikelgruber’s experiences in the Annionaverse’s WW2, this mentioning Hitlier having a successful art career after WW1. I’m pretty sure Walt Disney actually still exists in the Annionaverse, so that means Schikelgruber’s carrer in animation won’t ever take off like In did the Hohenzollernverse, which begs the question, what would Schikelgruber do after the Annionaverse’s WW2. The Butterfly Composer made a joke about Hitler becoming a respected politician after that interlude, but I suppose we can have Schikelgruber be the Annionaverse’s Adenner and be Austria’s post war chancellor in the Fifties.

Last edited:
Love the Godzilla rewrite, but a few things I noticed. Formosa and Nanking would be referred to as Taiwan and Nanjing since there were never any Portuguese to give the name Formosa and Wade-Giles transliteration absolutely does not exist.
And there you have it lads, the first entry to the Gojira franchise and what it would look like in the Hohenzollernverse, other than a few name changes to Chinese as well as removing the love triangle subplot not much has changed if you all watched the 1954 movie (To which I recommend watching, it’s really good and thought provoking). I will be working on the Xuantong (Śhowa), Mingzhong (Heisei)and the Millinieum eras eventually especially on the Showa series since Zen did say that it was a proto cinematic universe in both TTL and OTL. Also Zen if you have any appropriate terminologies for both the Showa and Heisei series feel free to suggest them. The Monsterverse entry will be on hold till the AAR reaches 2020 (And of course once Godzilla vs Kong releases :p:D)
Maybe there'd be more continuity between the Showa, Heisei, and Millennium series instead of each new series being a soft reboot. Otherwise have at it.
Now I know zen you said this wouldn't idea wouldn't work, but I think I've found the perfect Huey Long for Volkerschalt; may I introduce you all to Nicholas Dandolo?:p

Granted, I'm not sure if Dandolo would've been as active in the Hohenzollernverse as he was in the Annionaverse, but I noticed northern Italy sided with the Angeloi unlike the rest of Italy (seen in this map), so I think Dandolo had something to do with that.:D
I completely forgot about Nicholas Dandolo. I could however make him the father of my upcoming Dandolo character (a paper-pushing bureaucrat with no political ambitions).
Granted, if Nicholas is like his Annionverse counterpart or even OTL's Huey Long, he'd probally be a loyalist and anti Angeloi. Lets assume Nicholas was assassinated in a manner simlar to Huey Long and replaced with pro Angeloi brother, hence Northern Italy siding with the Angeloi.
Maybe in Volkerschlact Nicholas Dandolo would take charge over the Neo Maximists, however, he'd complelty distance himself from the orginal Maximists' ideology. Dandolo's political ideology would be the same as OTL Huey Long, both in Volkerschalt and "OTL" (as in the timeline from which this AAR takes place, not the alt histories to it).
He could also give himself the title of Doux (from which the Venetian title Doge was derived from) and incorporate traditions from the old Venetian republic (now a kingdom led by a Salian last I remembered) into his policies.
As for the provinces that could follow Dandolo's lead, probally the conservative western provinces of Italy, Helvetica, Gallia Britain, and Hispania. This would be probally be too overpowered in HOI4, but I think other civil war factions with less territory would have industrial capacity equal to Dandolo's. As for the territories controlled by the other factions...
How about Hispania, Helvetia, and Italia with a good chunk of the western Balkans (Croatia/Slovenia and part of Bosnia)? That way he'd be a major player without being overpowered.
Doukas/Loyalist Goverment: Germania, Frisia and most of the main Hohenzollern TL's Occupied Territories (there could be a decisions in the focus tree to trade parts of Poland and Transcaucasia in exchange for an alliance with a still absolutist Russia, otherwise those territories and more will still be absorbed into Russia during the Civil War)
Equalists: the Middle East (minus Anatolia)
The Eccumenical Partirarch: The Balkans, Greece, Anatolia
All of these factions would have lands in Africa (except for Sudafrika and Madagascar which will break away) so its pretty much free game there.
Sounds cool.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to fit Osterhild or her sister's liberal faction in Volkerschalt, sorry, but I can do stuff with them in Tianxia. Obliviously Austria is a democratic republic under the Annionas, as @TWR97 said, but it does have the option of getting a monarchy if Osterhild is elected, upon which she could invite the Hapsburg to rule Austria as monarchs. Alternatively, Austria will stay a republic if Osterhild's republican sister is elected. I hope @TWR97 likes this, since its his idea I'm slightly changing.
Austria would break off as a minor power that exists to be annexed by its neighbors but a player could keep it alive.
As for Neurhomania, I was thinking that they'd follow the route of the Pacific States most likely. Maybe they'd even have their own civil war with Malian and Quecha seperatists, I'm not sure what Neurhomania would do in Tianxia since it'd mostly likely be annexed by Twantinsuyu. I can say that in Volkerschalt, Twantinsuyu would be broken up into its constituent suyus,
That makes sense.
As for who would follow in Hawii's footsteps, I envision that to be Mittagsland, they'd even take Hawii with them for good measure.:p
Mittagsland should take the other Pacific territories and Hawaii too.
Anyway, I think most of the Reich's overseas territories would break away as soon as the civil war hits,.Perhaps Roman Indochina (plus Northern Siam since this a total Roman WW1 victory) would either by sawllowed up by India (in much the same fashion to how the Reich and Penglai sallowed up Nustantara and Daksina Jamina respectively) or it could maintain its indepdence and become a strong, united nation, or fall apart like how the Domion of Indochina did in the "OTL".
There could be a chance India intervenes and keeps it independent or outright annexes it (like KR New England and Canada).
One last piece of Vokerschalt war, I can see Russia in conflict with a war mongering Yavidi lead by Roman von Ungern Sternberg. I can see Sternberg bent on restoring Mongol Empire, only to find Russia as the greatest obsctule to his ambition. This is kinda similar to my idea for Tianxia Persia and its rivalry with Turkestan come to think of it.
I'd rather not put Sternberg in the game because he's already overplayed in KR and what we have here is very similar to KR already. I'd prefer to have another minor character take the spotlight. Perhaps a Jewish Mongol who wants to restore the Saray Empire?
Moving on to Tianxia ideas, we've coverd Prussia under a Kaiserin Victoria Louise, an Austrian Republic lead by Osterhild and a Hellenic theocraccy controlled by the Eccumenical Patriarch, but I think I have an idea for Gallia. Seeing as how the Karlings are still around, I was thinking we'd see a Gallic monarchy lead by either them or the Hohenzollern-Simaringens. Alternativley, it could become a right wing republic under Karl von Gallia (aside from the liberation of Gallia, I don't think he was relevant in this AAR past that, so I thought it was right to give him something to do.) or Phillip Petain (he was the governer of Gallia from 1940-1944, so I thought I'd put him here.)
Those are all great ideas to make Gallia a wild card which could align with a different faction depending on the leader.
I got some ideas for the Middle East in Tianxia. We've already covered Persia owning Mesopotamia and the Eccumenical Patriarch ruling Greece and Antolia, so I'll focus on the Levant and Arabia. For awhile I was considering having the Levant owned by Egypt (which would follow a syncretic Romuva-Coptic relgion with touches of Kemeticsm) and Arabia by Abyssinia, but then I came up with the idea that there'd be a Kingdom of Jerusalem in the Levant and a kingdom of Arabia allied with the Patriarch's Hellenic Republic. Both Egypt and Abyssinia would have some tensions with the Eccumenical Partiarch because they want the Levant and Arabia, and would thus ally with each other to counter the "Holy Oriental League" (or the Holy League to keep it sort) as I will call it. Expect a Great Eastern War between Egypt and its allies against the Holy League happening sometime in Tianxia. If there not already at war by the time this conflict happens, expect Persia and Turkestan to get dragged into opposite sides of this war (Persia for Egypt's side and Turkestan on the Holy League's side).
I like to imagine that the Eccumenical Patariarch would also give the Abbasid, Fatimid and Ottoman caliph some lands in Caucasia to make up for the lands they lost to Persia too, as a sign of good will.
Instead of a Kingdom of Jerusalem we could have a Kingdom of Israel led by a resurgent Kohen Gadol.
For other regions, obliviously the Lithuanian-Rutherian Commonwealth would be the dominant power in Eastern Europe, since it'd never be dissolved in Tianxia, but I'm not sure what it'd do. In Hispania, I can see various countries in Hispania, mainly Andalusia, a Basque Republic and Catelonia butting heads at times. Scandinavia would also attempt to invade Britain in Tianxia, much like how in Volkerschalt Scandinavia is attempting to get some land it had in the Pagan Resurgence.
The Commonwealth would try to take out Russia and whoever controls Poland to restore its 17th-century borders.
I remember Himmler’s fast food chain was referenced quite awhile ago as SBC (Saar Brucken Chicken) in one or two updates before. Then again, that might be a separate fast food chain since Anders did mention about a conspiracy theory about Trotsky faking his death to become Colonel Sanders, which feels slightly contradictory to the Himmler idea. I can’t remember the details, the search tool being completely useless right now so I can’t quickly double check. Anyways, I think Himmler founding a Fast Food franchise is canon, but so are some conspiracy theories about Trotsky founding the equlievent of KFC here.
That was probably a mistake on my part. I always intended for Himmler to create the equivalent of KFC. Though the dialogue probably no longer makes sense like that.
Since you gave the Anniona Empresses Octavia the epithet of “the Unifer” in addition to the Steel Empress title she already had, what epithet do you think Cladius/Siegfried Anniona would get over his fifity years as emperor? The Blessed sounds good, but I’m pretty sure that’s amoung the list of titles Otto has and I want to give Cladius a name Otto hasn’t had yet. I’m looking for a good CK2 nickname, maybe a Chinese or Japanese styled nickname given the Annion’s dominion over them, any ideas?
The Iron Emperor, because he's a lot like his mother but will never reach her heights.
And lastly, I know you mentioned Viktor Petrov, a House of Cards character, was chancellor of Russia for a time, but I want to point out that Kevin Spacy was literally the US President in Imperial Hearts.:p Of course, this might mean Kevin Spacy as an individual and actor might not exist in the Hohenzollernverse, probably for the best given Spacy’s sexual conduct offenses (tho I hear those allegations are being dropped recently). Oh well, at least we still have the 1990s House of Cards here, I assume all movies that had Kevin Spacy in it would instead have Ian Richardson or whoever played Franz Unterholz here.
Viktor Petrov also looks like Lars Mikkelsen, who plays Viktor Petrov in House of Cards.:p

I'm not going to touch Kevin Spacey (wow that came out wrong) in this AAR. Although he may have appeared in the 1990s cultural update in the equivalent of American Beauty.
I have to ask tho, did the allegations against Kevin Spacy have a part in influencing you to adapt the 1990 BBC instead of the 2013 Netflix series? I imagine it wouldn’t be the main or even one of the major reasons, but I can understand why’d you go for the BBC original to avoid all that controversy, like I said it’s probably for the best.
No, I made that decision long before the allegations came out. The BBC original worked much better when trying to connect it to The West Wing.
Back in Imperial Hearts, I remember @TheCreator901 posted an interlude detailing Schikelgruber’s experiences in the Annionaverse’s WW2, this mentioning Hitlier having a successful art career after WW1. I’m pretty sure Walt Disney actually still exists in the Annionaverse, so that means Schikelgruber’s carrer in animation won’t ever take off like In did the Hohenzollernverse, which begs the question, what would Schikelgruber do after the Annionaverse’s WW2. The Butterfly Composer made a joke about Hitler becoming a respected politician after that interlude, but I suppose we can have Schikelgruber be the Annionaverse’s Adenner and be Austria’s post war chancellor in the Fifties.
I implied Senator Otto became the equivalent of Adenauer when Kaiser Otto met him. My canon is he served as chancellor for a couple decades before retiring. Schikelgruber though might have dabbled in politics a little bit but ultimately stayed in the private sector, becoming an activist in his later years.

Doctor Strange

Stephen Strange, a former neurosurgeon, is in the city of Kamar-Taj, in Tibet, training in the mystic arts to regain the full use of his hands. His tutors are Kaecilius (not Mads Mikkelsen) and Mordo, two veteran sorcerers who have studied in Kamar-Taj for years alongside each other under the Ancient One (Ken Watanabe), an old Tibetan mystic who has led the acolytes for as long as they can remember. Mordo follows the rules and limitations set by the Ancient One, believing that they all must be pristine in their use. Kaecilius suggests shortcuts, such as borrowing books he is not necessarily ready for. Mordo is aware that Kaecilius is willing to bend the rules, but believes he still has a line he would never cross, such as dealing with the Dark Dimension. It is also clear many of the stronger sorcerers, like the librarian Wong, have many pupils who tend to gravitate to them, with Kaecilius’ following the largest and most devoted of them.

Flashbacks are mixed in with these lessons, detailing Strange’s life before Kamar-Taj. As an acclaimed and arrogant neurosurgeon in Constantinople, he is willing to take shortcuts and bend rules to achieve what he wants. His devotion to studying helps him both rise through the ranks of the medical establishment and excel at sorcery in the present. His wife Christine Palmer is an excellent doctor in her own right but looks up to Strange almost to the point of worshipping him, her career suffering as a result.

Back in the present, Kaecilius is being mentored by an alien sorcerer, Ebony Maw. The sorcerer explains how to harness the Dark Dimension and speaks of a plan to gain both of them more power. Kaecilius then acts, stealing a page from a book on the Dark Dimension while Wong is away. He only steals one page because he can not remove the book from its bonds after fighting through protective spells that prevent it from even being opened. Wong discovers his treachery and alerts the Ancient One. Kaecilius’ followers fight their way out of Kamar-Taj, defeating Strange and other less experienced sorcerers but fleeing when the Ancient One shows up, fearing his power.

A flashback shows a fight between Strange and Christine when she finally realizes she has let her respect for his abilities get in the way of her own confidence, and how unhealthy he is to be around. When she realizes a patient has been discharged with a bullet still in his head, she doesn’t run to Strange for help but brings the patient into surgery herself. Strange then butts in and takes over the surgery, to her frustration.

In the present, the Ancient One takes the book from the library to an unknown location and says they must be especially vigilant as Kaecilius will no doubt try to attack another sanctum. Strange asks how he knows, and he says that he knows what was stolen, and that the power granted from the pages required the sanctums be destroyed. Strange wants to read the book himself to help him understand what is happening, but the Ancient One refuses. When she leaves, Mordo consoles Strange by saying that only someone as powerful and wise as the Ancient One can be trusted to read the contents of the book and remain untempted by its secrets.

In another flashback, at a conference, Stephen brags to an audience at a conference about how he was on Hydra’s Project Insight hitlist and how his survival shows how great he is. The audience, expecting him to talk about the latest advances in the field, complains about the off-topic boast, but Strange refuses to stop. Christine confronts him after the conference about how arrogant and rude he is being and demands a divorce, culminating in a fight, leading to him storming off and driving erratically, texting to a prospective patient, due to his bad mood. The resulting crash which injures his hands is a direct result of his arrogance and unwillingness to admit his faults. Christine blames herself for the crash and tries to help him retire from medicine, but Strange vainly pursues experimental surgeries to fix his hands, nearly bankrupting himself. Delving into pseudoscience, he soon learns about Jonathan Pangborn, a paraplegic who had miraculously regained the use of his legs. Pangborn directs Strange to Kamar-Taj and Mordo, a sorcerer under the Ancient One. The Ancient One demonstrates his power to Strange, revealing the astral plane and other dimensions such as the Mirror Dimension and explaining how he and the three Sanctums in Constantinople, Markland, and Hong Kong protect Earth from mystical threats. He reluctantly agrees to train Strange.

Back in the present, Strange tracks the Ancient One to discover where the ancient books are, and reads them himself. He then uses the Eye of Agamotto, learning to manipulate time, before being discovered by Mordo and Wong. Mordo and Wong warn Strange against breaking the laws of nature, drawing a comparison to Kaecilius' desire for eternal life and more power.

Kaecilius uses the stolen pages to contact Dormammu of the Dark Dimension, where time is nonexistent. He and Ebony Maw then destroy the Markland Sanctum. While the Ancient One goes to battle Ebony Maw, he and his followers attack the Constantinople Sanctum. With the help of the Cloak of Levitation, Strange manages to defeat the zealots and chain Kaecilius, who reveals he’s actually going to backstab Maw and draw energy from the Dark Dimension to get enough power to prepare for what’s coming, and the Ancient One is taking a taste of the power but hasn’t gone far enough yet. Strange goes to Christine to treat his urgent injuries. She is originally surprised and panics when he shows up through a portal, but when it comes to being a doctor she is all business. Before he leaves, he apologizes for what he has done in the past and says she is an excellent doctor.

Strange returns to the sanctum to find Mordo and the Ancient One. He asks the Ancient One if what Kaecilius says about his using the Dark Dimension’s power is true. The Ancient One confirms it, and Mordo is shocked. A montage of Strange training in the library over the next few days follows, after which Kaecilius and Maw attack the sanctum again. Initially, the two work together to overwhelm Strange and the other sorcerers. However, when the Ancient One shows up, Kaecilius betrays Maw and calls for the Ancient One to work with him. The three fight each other with the Ancient One trying to kill both while Kaecilius tries to keep Maw in between them. Maw is injured and leaves, but the Ancient One is also fatally injured. Kaecilius escapes to Hong Kong. Before dying, he tells Strange that he too will have to bend the rules to complement Mordo's steadfast nature in order to defeat Kaecilius.

Strange and Mordo arrive in Hong Kong to find Wong dead, the Sanctum destroyed, and the Dark Dimension engulfing Earth. Kaecilius is now attacking Maw, saying Maw lied to him. Maw reveals he thought he would have his prize by now and be able to handle what came next. When Maw spots Strange and Mordo, he flees back to space, saying it is their mess now. Strange uses the Eye to reverse time and save Wong and the civilians and repair the sanctum, then enters the Dark Dimension and creates a time loop around himself and Dormammu. After repeatedly killing Strange to no avail, Dormammu finally gives in to Strange's demand that he leave Earth and take Kaecilius and his zealots with him in return for Strange breaking the loop. Realizing he has lost, Kaecilius agrees to go with Dormammu and is not turned into a Mindless One like the zealots.

Disillusioned by Strange and the Ancient One defying nature's laws, Mordo departs. Strange returns the Eye to Kamar-Taj and takes up residence in the Constantinople Sanctum to continue his studies.

In a mid-credits scene, Strange decides to help Thor, who his searching for his father, Odin.

In a second mid-credits scene, Maw returns to Thanos' ship and informs him of his failure on Earth. Thanos tells him not to worry. "We will return there soon," he says.

In a post-credits scene, Mordo kills Pangborn, saying Earth has "too many sorcerers”.