• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not continue, but be rebooted. My old saves won't work with the current version of EU4. And I like too many of the changes to play an old version of EU4 to continue this AAR. But it's also fair, considering I first made my EU3 AAR when EU3 was in its final stages.

Reactions:
The problem remains that Eu4 is far less fun and chaotic than Eu3. With more rules and less flexibility, less chaos ensues and less comedy follows. No more crazy empires and weird lulz.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Tell that to my current Milan game...

Aragon inherits Naples.
No Iberian Wedding.
Lithuania gets out from under the PU with Poland.

So of course Poland forms a PU over Aragon.

So it will reboot! Interesting! For randomness, it depends on the settings.

EUIV has its fair share of randomness. It just happens to manifest itself in places other than Europe every so often. (I'm looking at you, Uber-Tabarestan from my 1.13 Japan game...)

that's not to say that it doesn't happen in Europe too... (Poland forms PU with Bohemia in addition to Lithuania, integrates both, and has annexed most of Hungary, Smolensk and Ryazan by that point as well)

You don't think I will be able to arise to the challenge of making even a regular European scenario funny? Oh ye of little faith.

Reactions:
We will be glad to see you trying ... joking aside: You did it wonderfully everytime so far, so I take the fun as guarateed :)

Well, not continue, but be rebooted. My old saves won't work with the current version of EU4. And I like too many of the changes to play an old version of EU4 to continue this AAR. But it's also fair, considering I first made my EU3 AAR when EU3 was in its final stages.

I haven't visited these forums for a while, actually came here because of the Stellaris announcement. Had to check up on Ulm as I was in the neighbourhood though. Certainly hope you will find some time to launch a reboot.

I think Paradox and the city of Ulm would be wise if they jointly created a postion as PR employee for you, at least part time, so you work a little less hard and spent more time promoting the glorious city of Ulm!

Reactions:
Very nice AARs.
My favourite from EU series certainly ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.