• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My breeding program has led to the desired results, and the Emperor, sitting in his Great Palace in the Queen of Cities, is greatly pleased. :p

xtvKhU.jpg

My breeding program has led to the desired results, and the Emperor, sitting in his Great Palace in Cerdicburgh is greatly pleased. :p

xtvKhU.jpg

Other than an Anglo-Saxon Abbasid, is there something else that I should be seeing here?

General renaming of places... though that's easy, of course.

Note also the correct CoA for a Saxon Britannia.

My breeding program has led to the desired results, and the Emperor, sitting in his Great Palace in the Queen of Cities, is greatly pleased. :p

xtvKhU.jpg

Reactions:
I'm pretty sure that no-one has ever referred to Constantinople/Istanbul as Constantinshire. Paradox showing a good sense of humour.

Reactions:
I'm pretty sure that no-one has ever referred to Constantinople/Istanbul as Constantinshire. Paradox showing a good sense of humour.

He used province renamer. The whole joke is that the Anglo-Saxons formed Britannia and conquered Europe, with the capital of Britannia now being "Constantineshire".

Reactions:
It's silly anyway. Should be Constantinbury anyway, shire is for a farm county.

Reactions:
FA200A1FC7D88CFE0E2CACC7F922E781F66223CC

First to post a post-Horse Lords (well kinda post-Horse Lords) screenshot. My Catholic daughter just got killed battling herself. How is this possible -- let alone as a female Catholic ruler?

I guess it must be first patch after a major DLC. Happy Patch Day!

Reactions:
This woman.

She's incapable, yet she has evaded my assassinations at least four times with 2232% plot power. Just silly.

TxVDeOw.jpg

I have to guess that every time it's been snakes, and that she rolled away every time. Hell, imagine how that'd work for all the others.

"The target rolled away from the arrow from the grassy knoll, sire"
"The target rolled out of the carriage before it fell off the cliff, my lord"

Also, can I quote the post in my sig?

Reactions:
I have to guess that every time it's been snakes, and that she rolled away every time. Hell, imagine how that'd work for all the others.

"The target rolled away from the arrow from the grassy knoll, sire"
"The target rolled out of the carriage before it fell off the cliff, my lord"

Also, can I quote the post in my sig?

She had the nerve to die naturally. :mad: Feel free to quote

29F24B166F247F939DD000A79992D612D6481D64

My son's mercenary band has been recruited by a traitor in order to fight me.

He has the Wolf's blood and Mercenary tradition events, I don't want to kill him by attacking his small band :(

Reactions: