• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A private letter from Domenico to Cristoforo. Secrets and plots abound.... :laugh:
This is very cool but may I remind you that writing in-character is allowed (for now) ONLY during the Senate Session.

SECTION 3: GENERAL RULES
(..)
4. Writing in-character when there is no Senate Session being held is forbidden.
Seriously – I'll notify the mods if you do so. Posting your comments kept in spirit of the story is allowed however, as long as they are your comments and not your character's.

I'm giving you a warning. Further breaking/ignoring the rules will result in ban from the First Senate Session and notification send to the moderators.

This is very cool but may I remind you that writing in-character is allowed (for now) ONLY during the Senate Session.

I'm giving you a warning. Further breaking/ignoring the rules will result in ban from the First Senate Session and notification send to the moderators.

I was under the impression that stuff like this was ok if taken out of context, like a letter as this one is, since this isn't technically in character. However, your game, your rules, so next time I will wait for the next session, or post things like this before the session ends. Sorry about being confused, I swear I did read the rules before I posted this!

Can this be left up please? I spent a good amount of time working on it, and it foreshadows some important character development.

I was under the impression that stuff like this was ok if taken out of context, like a letter as this one is, since this isn't technically in character. However, your game, your rules, so next time I will wait for the next session, or post things like this before the session ends. Sorry about being confused, I swear I did read the rules before I posted this!

Can this be left up please? I spent a good amount of time working on it, and it foreshadows some important character development.
Sure it can be left up, it's a really good read. Look, the rules are here to make sure nothing goes wrong (which could make mods close the thread), not to kill your creativity. Plus I'm going to change the rules concerning interactivity a little sooner rather than later. But for now please obey the "in-character only during Senate Session" rule. I just have to come up with some way of letting you play your characters which won't be strictly regulated but won't cause any arguments and won't turn the whole thread into one big Senate Session :)

{{ On the contrary, the imperium is very tolerant, if you are a orthodox christian and you arnt a mongol or xenoi}}

I'm busy fixing the converted save so that everything can work in AoW but I can reveal one very interesting (and terrifying) snippet of information concerning "Imperium Sine Fine" in AoW:

RELATIVE ECONOMICAL STRENGTH
Imperium - 100
The Timurids - 50
The Horde - 40
Xenoi Xolal - 220

I guess campaign will be challenging after all :)

That's stronger than I had expected against the hordes; Aztecs are terrifying as usual. Was expecting the Timurids to be way stronger with AoW, but you take the silver linings where you can.

When will the next session be?

When will the next session be?
Between "Prologue" and "Chapter 1" - and if everything goes well, "Prologue" should be out this weekend (tomorrow), thus making it possible for the Session to start on Monday (?) and last until Friday (?).

But I still have much work to do.

I'm busy fixing the converted save so that everything can work in AoW but I can reveal one very interesting (and terrifying) snippet of information concerning "Imperium Sine Fine" in AoW:

RELATIVE ECONOMICAL STRENGTH
Imperium - 100
The Timurids - 50
The Horde - 40
Xenoi Xolal - 220

I guess campaign will be challenging after all :)

Oh dear... I know the Xenoi control the wealthy part of Europe, but that is still surprising. How does Pisa and Poland rank?

How does Pisa and Poland rank?
I didn't have time to check.

Here are bonuses of the Dominate Empire (government of the Imperium):

Code:
#Dominate Empire
	monarchy = yes

valid_for_new_country = no

#bonus
	land_morale = 0.05
	global_autonomy = -0.10

faction = ki_nobles
	faction = ki_clergy
	faction = ki_peasants

min_autonomy = 20

so... autonomy shrinks faster, but has a floor at 20% sort of makes sense for a massive empire.
Exactly :)
Massive Empire indeed but will it last? shrink or grow? only time will tell...
Whatever is going to happen, I'm sure it will make for a good story ;)

I'm still fixing bugs but I'm almost done - now I only need to find a way to allow HRE "emperor" to be Orthodox and I think I can start testing and writing the last Dev Diary.

Gotta love how this hasn't even started but already has almost half the number of pages of TIM1.