• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I'd rather vote Euro for defeatism, but Randy's theory is sound.

Vote Madchemist

Last edited:

Vote Madchemist

You should unvote first.

madchemist: 3
snoopdogg [408 aedan777 -> 417 unvote -> 418]
randakar [431 THE_SPLIT -> 431 Lemeard -> 431 EUROO7 -> 437]
Arkasas [439]

EUROO7: 1
drakodra [425]

THE_SPLIT: 1
EUROO7 [414]

von_Rundstedt: 1
Dr.Livingstone [410 snoopdogg -> 421]

aedan777: 1
Lemeard [428]

Arkasas: 1
Gen. Skobelev [429]

alxeu: 1
THE_SPLIT [433]

not voted: 5
jonti-h []
alxeu []
madchemist []
von_Rundstedt []
aedan777 []

edit: Dr.Livingstone unvote-vote added.
edit2: scratch that, Dr.Livingstone removed his vote, editing to fix it..

Last edited:
Also, votes are way too scattered at the moment. And since there's apparently move by Livingstone to vote for madchemist, that puts him even further ahead. Now, he's not bad lynch per se but in order to not have runaway wagon I'll

unvote Arkasas, vote alxeu

Vote Madchemist

Edit: Unvote von_Rundstedt

You might want to unvote before voting. :p

Also, votes are way too scattered at the moment. And since there's apparently move by Livingstone to vote for madchemist, that puts him even further ahead.

Judging by the way things went last round, I doubt it'll last.

And don't edit it in.

Noted.

Unvote von_Rundstedt

Does this please everyone? Did I do good oh gods of voting? Do I need to sacrifice some goats, I have some in storage?

Noted.

Unvote von_Rundstedt

Does this please everyone? Did I do good oh gods of voting? Do I need to sacrifice some goats, I have some in storage?
If you still want to vote madchemist you will have to do it again though, since voting before unvoting doesn't count as a vote; right now you aren't voting anybody---assuming that you actually voted Rundstedt before your post.

Noted.

Unvote von_Rundstedt

Not really since you once again edited previous post with votes in it... just don't remove any votes you have put in in the future, mkay?

If you still want to vote madchemist you will have to do it again though, since voting before unvoting doesn't count as a vote; right now you aren't voting anybody---assuming that you actually voted Rundstedt before your post.

Damn bureaucracy.

Alright, to make this easy on hax, please ignore all my comments 441 until post 448. There you will see that I unvoted von_Rundstedt. Now, I will post my actual vote.

Vote Madchemist

Now if anyone says that this vote is wrong in some way, I will get my internet friends to track your IP and sick Mirror Man on all of you.

:angry:

Lynching people who voted alphabet soup seems rather silly, since villagers can't know they're voting a villager. Granted alxeu sure doesn't look good, and his defeatism doesn't help, but I recently went after him for that in the big, and was very, very wrong, so I won't vote him. Madchemist seems random, and with the people voting him so easily, I don't think that path will get success. However Arkasas jumped on him, and used incorrect reasoning, which is highly suspicious.

Vote Arkasas

Damn bureaucracy.

Alright, to make this easy on hax, please ignore all my comments 441 until post 448. There you will see that I unvoted von_Rundstedt. Now, I will post my actual vote.

Vote Madchemist

Now if anyone says that this vote is wrong in some way, I will get my internet friends to track your IP and sick Mirror Man on all of you.

:angry:
It has nothing to do with bureaucracy. The rule is there to make sure that someone doesn't edit in a 'snipe' several pages back; in that case nobody would notice, before the 'sniper' corrects the final count. That is also the reason about not being allowed to edit vote posts---if you do anyway, I think they doesn't count, so 441 should be thrown away anyway.
Your newest vote on the other hand is perfectly fine---still assuming that you had voted Rundstedt before unvoting him in 448; if not you are still voting whoever you then had voted.

It has nothing to do with bureaucracy. The rule is there to make sure that someone doesn't edit in a 'snipe' several pages back; in that case nobody would notice, before the 'sniper' corrects the final count. That is also the reason about not being allowed to edit vote posts---if you do anyway, I think they doesn't count, so 441 should be thrown away anyway.
Your newest vote on the other hand is perfectly fine---still assuming that you had voted Rundstedt before unvoting him in 448; if not you are still voting whoever you then had voted.

This. Though personally I find the "edit in post -> disqualify" too severe since quite often people fix typos, make it more readable, add some thoughts etc. which can, if not fast enough, make the edit line appear.

Official votecount

~ 3 hours and 40 minutes until deadline​

madchemist: 4
Dr.Livingstone [410 -> 421 -> unvote 448 -> 452]
randakar [431 -> 437]
Arkasas [439]
Dr.Livingstone [441]

Arkasas: 2
snoopdogg [408 -> unvote 417 -> 418 -> 447]
aedan777 [453]

alxeu: 2
THE_SPLIT [433]
Gen. Skobelev [429 -> 445]

THE_SPLIT: 1
EUROO7 [414]

EUROO7: 1
drakodra [425]

aedan777: 1
Lemeard [428]

You have Dr.Livingstone voting madchemist twice in that.

This. Though personally I find the "edit in post -> disqualify" too severe since quite often people fix typos, make it more readable, add some thoughts etc. which can, if not fast enough, make the edit line appear.
You don't know if that was what they edited though? The stealth edit in theory should also be forbidden, but given its nature it is quite hard to detect. Additionally unless everybody reads a stealth edited post immediately after it being posted, at least somebody would notice the stealth edited vote---should it occur.

You don't know if that was what they edited though? The stealth edit in theory should also be forbidden, but given its nature it is quite hard to detect. Additionally unless everybody reads a stealth edited post immediately after it being posted, at least somebody would notice the stealth edited vote---should it occur.

I've done it myself and seen post with vote edited later with more text added but the vote unchanged. Basically it's just matter of decency and fair play. I assume (unless proven otherwise) that nobody would try to use such unsportsman ways to gain advantage. And like I said, for those who edit stuff into their post after voting (like, spammy situation and want to answer some point of previous poster) the total ban would be rather annoying. And stealth edit is naturally something people can raise issue if such thing happens. And in important moments it does get noticed (like when in last game somebody removed vote post immediately after posting).

Also, quite a few non-voters at this stage. Passive day.

edit: Hax, if you keep the post numbers in there it's easier for you to go check what was voted if there rises uncertainty. Much faster to go see the posts if you have post numbers in hand immediately.