• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wonder what Lem's gonna do.

Unvote Arkasas
Vote madchemist

Avoiding my own death, unless necessary to prevent tie. There will not be a tie today if I can prevent it.

I like how this thread woke up after I put up my semi-analysis post.

Now, for the record - going after Arkasas voters is not really meant as a foolproof way to get wolves - it's meant as a way to get *information*.
Theoretically people who voted (now dead) villagers are more likely to be wolves, because the wolves have reasons to not vote each other, and therefore are more likely to pick villager alternatives to vote.
Statisticallly this should be sound, but in practice it still is a relatively small difference. Even smaller if the village were to make it a common strategy, because that would force the wolves to avoid voting the frontrunners a lot.

So yeah. I'm just guessing. And with madchemist running up votes quickly, I'm not sure I should keep my vote there.

Assuming the "Arkasas" means Alphabet Soup, I had the same thoughts earlier.

Lynching people who voted alphabet soup seems rather silly, since villagers can't know they're voting a villager. Granted alxeu sure doesn't look good, and his defeatism doesn't help, but I recently went after him for that in the big, and was very, very wrong, so I won't vote him. Madchemist seems random, and with the people voting him so easily, I don't think that path will get success. However Arkasas jumped on him, and used incorrect reasoning, which is highly suspicious.

Vote Arkasas

Pretty sure a three way tie at this point is a bad idea. And I'm view madchemist as an increasingly bad lynch.

Unvote Arkasas
Vote madchemist

Avoiding my own death, unless necessary to prevent tie. There will not be a tie today if I can prevent it.

Unvote Madchemist

We're not letting you off that easy, you anti-personnel piece of military hardware!

Relax, it's one hour until deadline. In case you haven't paid attention, there is a fair chance of something happening before deadline.

Unvote Arkasas
Vote madchemist

Hi. I'm the seer.

There will be a tie and you won't mess with it.

Understood?

Good.

That is all.

Unvote madchemist

It takes two to tango.

Hi. I'm the seer.

Understood?

Good.

That is all.

If you are seer, then you should've scanned me last night, and then I wouldn't be in this postition.

Hi. I'm the seer.

Understood?

Good.

That is all.
Did you just have a conversation with yourself?

Hi. I'm the seer.

Understood?

Good.

That is all.

I thought we were supposed to claim seer status in big game, not in Lite?

Did you just have a conversation with yourself?

That's the best way to have conversation...

Unvote madchemist

It takes two to tango.

Indeed, shall I start the music?

[video=youtube;pgha2OTkyFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgha2OTkyFE[/video]

Vote Madchemist

If you are seer, then you should've scanned me last night, and then I wouldn't be in this postition.

I don't give a rat's arse what positron you're in. Do as I say.

Vote madchemist

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having fun.

@wolves: yes, I'm coming out as the seer because I know you're too stupid to hunt me.

Vote madchemist

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having fun.

Unvote Madchemist

Did you bring your dancing shoes? ;)