• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote madchemist

Pushing myself farther away from tie-related death, or single death.

Unvote madchemist
Vote alxeu

I can spell his name.

alxeu: 4
THE_SPLIT [433]
Gen. Skobelev [429 Arkasas -> 445]
Arkasas [439 madchemist -> 462]
snoopdogg [408 aedan777 -> 417 unvote -> 418 madchemist -> 447 Arkasas -> 463]

madchemist: 3
randakar [431 THE_SPLIT -> 431 Lemeard -> 431 EUROO7 -> 437]
Dr.Livingstone [410 snoopdogg -> 421 von_Rundstedt -> 448 unvote -> 452]
alxeu [461]

Arkasas: 1
aedan777 [453]

EUROO7: 1
drakodra [425]

THE_SPLIT: 1
EUROO7 [414]

aedan777: 1
Lemeard [428]

not voted: 3
jonti-h []
madchemist []
von_Rundstedt []

Dr.Livingstone voted in post 441 for madchemist without unvoting. Then he edited the unvote into the post and after that removed the unvote.

edit: Hax, if you keep the post numbers in there it's easier for you to go check what was voted if there rises uncertainty. Much faster to go see the posts if you have post numbers in hand immediately.

I know but it's get so messy, in my first try I forgot to add the names before the number so in the end it was just a big fail.

Sorry I'm late, have been bloody busy today

Vote Madchemist, because TIE
I probably will change this later

Unvote madchemist
Vote Arkasas

If you want me dead, only I shall die.

well since no one is probably gonna follow me today in my try to get out vinny, i'll go for the stallion instead. that guy has no rithm in his banging so maybe he is the one who hates the music.

Unvote EUROO7
vote alxeu

(btw how is the rp? i feel like i'm the only one trying...)

Don't worry Drak, I've been trying for the last 5 years. :/

I like how this thread woke up after I put up my semi-analysis post.

Now, for the record - going after Arkasas voters is not really meant as a foolproof way to get wolves - it's meant as a way to get *information*.
Theoretically people who voted (now dead) villagers are more likely to be wolves, because the wolves have reasons to not vote each other, and therefore are more likely to pick villager alternatives to vote.
Statisticallly this should be sound, but in practice it still is a relatively small difference. Even smaller if the village were to make it a common strategy, because that would force the wolves to avoid voting the frontrunners a lot.

So yeah. I'm just guessing. And with madchemist running up votes quickly, I'm not sure I should keep my vote there.

Three way tie?

If it devolves into a three way tie, I'll snipe.

alxeu: 4
THE_SPLIT [433]
Gen. Skobelev [429 Arkasas -> 445]
Arkasas [439 madchemist -> 462]
drakodra [425 EUROO7 -> 470]

Arkasas: 4
aedan777 [453]
madchemist [468]
alxeu [461 madchemist -> 469]
snoopdogg [408 aedan777 -> 417 unvote -> 418 madchemist -> 447 Arkasas -> 463 alxeu -> 473]

madchemist: 3
randakar [431 THE_SPLIT -> 431 Lemeard -> 431 EUROO7 -> 437]
Dr.Livingstone [410 snoopdogg -> 421 von_Rundstedt -> 448 unvote -> 452]
jonti-h [467]

THE_SPLIT: 1
EUROO7 [414]

aedan777: 1
Lemeard [428]

not voted: 1
von_Rundstedt []

So no 3-way tie at this point. I don't suppose Euro suggested that we do triple-lynch today...