• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The modifiers look very nice this way. I like the way you distributed garrison size, morale and levy size between the different holding types.

As for virtues, forget about them, would me my simple answer. Think Germanic "self-conscious" Barbarians, i.e. Germans which would have consciously refused the Roman hen the Carolingian-Christian models of civilization. How much would they value "christian" virtues such as temperate etc.?

Quote from Chinghiz Khan: " There is no greater happiness than to press upon your breast your slain enemy's wives and daughters" (or something like this, depends on translations also). That is the model of an admired Pagan leader... does not really match the 7 virtues IMO ;)

But feel free to incorporate the Pagan leadership virtues instead!

:eek:

That's actually a really good idea. Rather than modifiers, though, why not make an entirely separate set of Pagan traits, and then link the original virtues to Christian/Muslim religions?

I see...
can you identify what "level" of loading it crashes? ie. the text on top (like "loading graphics" or what-not)
it'll help me diagnose it faster once I get home

It CTDs on the final millimeter of Loading Graphics.

Forgive me on being a selfish cunt, but when can I expect to play this goodness?

It CTDs on the final millimeter of Loading Graphics.

Forgive me on being a selfish cunt, but when can I expect to play this goodness?

Well, you selfish piece of crap, I really don't know :confused:
We're fixing it, but we'll chuck it out for your selfish ass to play :rolleyes:

Well, you selfish piece of crap, I really don't know :confused:
We're fixing it, but we'll chuck it out for your selfish ass to play :rolleyes:

Well it's not your fault that I took three weeks of payed vacation and have nothing to do now, but gaze at the CTDs on the last nanometer of Loading Graphics...

How about you put your back into it?

Proposal for the 7 Pagan Virtues

:eek:

That's actually a really good idea. Rather than modifiers, though, why not make an entirely separate set of Pagan traits, and then link the original virtues to Christian/Muslim religions?

well that would be fun... Let us see:
(I try 1. to mirror the existing system and 2. to avoid creating traits)

Virtue / "Sin" (well, not technically a sin, but negative trait)
Lustful / Chaste (inverted)
Gluttonous / Temperate (inverted)
Generous / Greedy (slight change of the virtue, non existing trait ATM: a beefed-up version of charitable, like the character constantly organizes large feasts where he treats his court and vassals...)
Diligent / slothful (unchanged)
Gregarious / Shy (existing traits, replace the Kind / Envious opposition)
Strong / Weak (existing traits, replace the Patient / Wroth opposition)
Proud / Humble (inverted)

So my ideal Pagan ruler would be: Strong, Proud, Diligent, Generous, Gregarious, Lustful and Gluttonous. Well, sounds like a good boss to follow, what do you say? More inspiring than most bosses I had anyway :D

--- EDIT / OTHER TOPIC ---

I am now revising some values in the Matrix, and I am now looking at revolt risk factors. There has been recurrent debate on this. What is the provisional conclusion / recommendations? Shall I tune them down? If so, I will look carefully at the distinguo between realm-wide and province-specific ones, something I did not do with enough attention when I originally affected revolt risk modifiers.

Please speak up now!

Last edited:
I am now revising some values in the Matrix, and I am now looking at revolt risk factors. There has been recurrent debate on this. What is the provisional conclusion / recommendations? Shall I tune them down? If so, I will look carefully at the distinguo between realm-wide and province-specific ones, something I did not do with enough attention when I originally affected revolt risk modifiers.

Please speak up now!

Mmmh... the consensus was that we lowered the realm revolt risk but not the province one. The reason behind this is (or at least, was), that the provincial RR can be lowered by using councillors, but the realm one can't be lowered in any way. I don't remember the exact entries or values we were lowering, though.

EDIT: Here's your post on the values, in case you didn't remember:
- Re. revolt risk, what about that:
* +0.03 revolt risk for Heretical faiths (instead of +0.05) and +0.02 for Martial, Scholarly, Messianic souls (instead of +0.03).
* As a balance measure, the -0.05 revolt risk bonus for Barbarian religions would become -0.03 and the -0.03 for Statist and Traditional religions would become -0.02.

That would decrease differentiation of gameplay between religions, but I understand it has become necessary with the new revolt mechanics..

Well it's not your fault that I took three weeks of payed vacation and have nothing to do now, but gaze at the CTDs on the last nanometer of Loading Graphics...

How about you put your back into it?

Blame Paradox for moar patches :wacko:

I found an issue in the defines, but that didn't fix it. Have you run it without BLC?

@pastpatrick
the only oother issue I coud think of has somethiing to dow with the new lrreligion stuff
could that be it?

@pastpatrick
the only oother issue I coud think of has somethiing to dow with the new lrreligion stuff
could that be it?

I checked both religion and landed_titles. I didn't find much new in landed titles, except the option to automatically assign CoAs, and the only added thing to religion is the intermarry string, which is not mandatory. I did, however, download the patch to v1.111 and it managed to make it past the initial image when loading up. It got to Generating Coats of Arms before it froze up and crashed. Darkgamma says other CoA mods are having the same issues, so I guess we could either try to figure it out, or (since Arko's is integrated anyway) we could just wait for someone else to do it and integrate that.

I checked both religion and landed_titles. I didn't find much new in landed titles, except the option to automatically assign CoAs, and the only added thing to religion is the intermarry string, which is not mandatory. I did, however, download the patch to v1.111 and it managed to make it past the initial image when loading up. It got to Generating Coats of Arms before it froze up and crashed. Darkgamma says other CoA mods are having the same issues, so I guess we could either try to figure it out, or (since Arko's is integrated anyway) we could just wait for someone else to do it and integrate that.

It is the COAS indeed, according to cybrxkhan, adding new coa styles to coat_of_arms.txt crashes everything.... a really great step back. Restore both files (coats_of_arms.gfx and coats_of_arms.txt) back to vanilla for the moment (I made a copy just in case), I'm testing it myself right now.

EDIT: that didn't do shit... but deleting the whole interface folder did the trick.... now we have to check the files one by one and see who's the culprit....
oh gods...

EDIT2: So... everything is fucked up as it's custom with new patches. Most of our new emperor tier titles (imperium romanum, SPQR and ilm islam caliphate to name some) are... disappeared, their counties belonging to no one, so I'd check vanilla's landed_titles. For some reason I have crappy levies (128 size as Neapolis, which should have much more, my vassals have 0 levy size), and blank events are back. Why did such a minor patch fuck everything up so much???? Oh....

I hope someone else from the team can look into these issues, I don't have the time right now ( I should be at work already)

Last edited:
so coa and landed stuff stuff huh...
since that isn't my field (or more accurately, I haven't ever touched files related to those), I doubt I could be of help in fixing that.

so for now , I guess I'll focus on encoding crown and demesne laws in my limited free time while you guys handle the COA/titles issues :p

Last edited:
so coa stuff huh...
since that isn't my field (or more accurately, I haven't ever touched files related to those), I doubt I could be of help in fixing that.

so for now , I guess I'll focus on encoding crown and demesne laws in my limited free time while you guys handle the COA issues :p

Nop, it turns out it isn't the coas, they are all right. Aaah... yes, better take care of the technical aspects of the mods because fixing these other things is going to take a while. It's something inside interface folder I can't exactly pinpoint out. I'll get to it when I get home.

Other than that, the issue with the Emperor tier titles disappearing has to do with most of them being caliphates; ruler heads I mean, since some religious head titles are missing too.

landed titles stuff then?
odd. though the changelogs do mention stuff regarding holy orders...

that might be what's causing the landed titles to act up?

edit: while I'm at it (browsing the forum that is), I thought I'd share the localisation work I've done so far, so feel free to comment if some of my wordings feel inapprorpaite

# Control Policy ;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization;Crown Control Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_desc;The Control Policy of the Crown determines how much authority the crown has in the affairs of its vassals as well as the maximum amount of levies and taxes.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_0;No Control Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_0_option;None;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_0_desc;The chaos of the past has caused such decentralisation on the administration of the Crown that the only thing holding the realm together is distrust of outsiders.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_1;Minor Control Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_1_option;Minor;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_1_desc;With the strengthening of administrative prerogatives, the Crown is now able to enforce the right to appoint commanders as well as slightly increasing taxation.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_2;Moderate Control Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_2_option;Moderate;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_2_desc;With a moderate amount of control established, the Crown is now able to demand that its rightful vassals cease their wars as well as the right to revoke titles belonging to heretics and heathens.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_3;High Control Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_3_option;High;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_3_desc;At this level of control, the Crown now reserves the right to revoke lesser titles as it deems appropriate as well as the right to demand more men.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_4;Maximum Control Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_4_option;Maximum;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
centralization_4_desc;With this level of control, the Crown now enforces absolute right to war over its rightful vassals, as well as squeezing more men and money from them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
# Military Policy ;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy;Crown Military Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_desc;The Military Policy of the Crown determines how much men your vassals are obliged to give as well as the efficiency in regrouping the host.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_0;No Military Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_0_option;None;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_0_desc;At this level, the provision of levies is mostly dependent on the the whims of the vassals themselves.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_1;Minor Military Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_1_option;Minor;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_1_desc;At this level, the crown establishes some level of control in the training and recruitment of the levies.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_2;Moderate Military Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_2_option;Moderate;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_2_desc;At this level, the Crown establishes better control in recruiting levies and their training.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_3;High Military Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_3_option;High;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_3_desc;At this level, the Crown establishes enough regulations to allow even but a few men to be recruited despite their lord's wishes, as well as training the men to reorganize better.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_4;Maximum Military Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_4_option;Max;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
militarypolicy_4_desc;At this level, the Crown asserts its authority enough to recruit a minimum amount of men for most scenarios as well as improved reorganization of the men.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
# Economic Policy ;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy;Crown Economic Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_desc;The Economic Policy of the Crown determines how much gold your vassals are obliged to give you as well as the productive efficiency of the realm.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_0;No Economic Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_0_option;None;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_0_desc;At this level, the Crown is inefficient in imposing taxation upon its vassals.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_1;Minor Economic Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_1_option;Minor;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_1_desc;While still inefficient in taxing its vassals, new policies reduce the severity as well as improving economic productivity for the realm.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_2;Moderate Economic Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_2_option;Moderate;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_2_desc;At this level. the Crown is able to tax its vassals as is rightfully due, as well as further improving economic productivity..;;;;;;;;;;;;;xw
economicpolicy_3;High Economic Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_3_option;High;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_3_desc;The Crown's improved policies allows further taxation than usual as well as improving economic productivity even further.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_4;Maximum Economic Policy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_4_option;Max;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
economicpolicy_4_desc;At this level, the Crown is able to maximize taxation that it could legally impose as well as greatly improving economic productivity of the realm.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
# General Category Laws;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider;Martial Vassal Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_desc;Martial Vassal Emphasis determines the degree by which your feudal vassals contribute either levies or taxes.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_0;Martial Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_0_option;Martial;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_0_desc;Martial Emphasis stresses out maximizing their obligation to send you men in exchange for being mostly exempt from taxation.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_1;Levy Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_1_option;Levies;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_1_desc;Levy Emphasis puts precedence on feudal vassals providing men in lieu of money.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_2;Balanced Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_2_option;Balanced;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_2_desc;Balanced Emphasis means your feudal vassals attempt to strike a balance in the amount of men they provide you and taxes they contribute.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_3;Taxation Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_3_option;Taxation;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_3_desc;Taxation Emphasis results in your feudal vassals providing less men than they normally would be obliged to in exchange for providing more taxes than usual.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_4;Mercantile Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_4_option;Mercantile;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_slider_4_desc;Mercantile Emphasis further results in your feudal vassals providing even less men than the norm in exchange for providing even more taxes than is regular..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations;Martial Vassal Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_desc;Vassal Demands indicate how strict or relaxed the realm is in enforcing lawful obligations, whether towards the hosts or coffers of the realm..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_0;Lax Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_0_option;Lax;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_0_desc;Lax Demands are when the realm barely obligates its vassals to provide their lawful share, a state which vassals approve of as it means more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_1;Lenient Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_1_option;Lenient;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_1_desc;Lenient Demands show that the realm is slightly relaxed when collecting men and money from its vassals, which vassals like as they have slightly more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_2;Lawful Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_2_option;Lawful;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_2_desc;Lawful Demands means the realm requires its vassals to provide exactly what the laws call for, neither more nor less, a fair state of affairs.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_3;Heavy Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_3_option;Heavy;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_3_desc;Heavy Demands causes the realm to demand its vassals to provide more than what is lawfully asked of them, a state vassals naturally disapprove of.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_4;Excessive Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_4_option;Excessive;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
feudal_obligations_4_desc;Excessive Demands makes the realm outright demand their vassals to provide much more than what they are lawfully required to provide, a state of affairs which vassals despise for obvious reasons.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider;Mercantile Vassal Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_desc;Mercantile Vassal Emphasis determines the degree by which your city vassals contribute either soldiers or scutage.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_0;Martial Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_0_option;Martial;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_0_desc;Martial Emphasis stresses out city vassals providing as much soldiery as they can provide in exhange for highly reduced taxation.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_1;Levy Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_1_option;Levies;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_1_desc;Levy Emhasis puts precedence on city vassals providing more levies in exchange for lowered taxes.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_2;Balanced Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_2_option;Balanced;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_2_desc;Balanced Emphasis means your city vassals attempt to strike a balance in the amount of soldiers they provide you and scutage and taxes to compensate..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_3;Taxation Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_3_option;Taxation;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_3_desc;Taxation Emphasis results in your city vassals remitting their income from taxation in exchange for providing fewer soldiers.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_4;Mercantile Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_4_option;Mercantile;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_slider_4_desc;Mercantile Emphasis furthers the amount of income city vassals have to remit in exchange for being mostly exempted from providing soldiers.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations;Mercantile Vassal Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_desc;Vassal Demands indicate how strict or relaxed the realm is in enforcing lawful obligations, whether towards the hosts or coffers of the realm..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_0;Lax Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_0_option;Lax;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_0_desc;Lax Demands are when the realm barely obligates its vassals to provide their lawful share, a state which vassals approve of as it means more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_1;Lenient Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_1_option;Lenient;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_1_desc;Lenient Demands show that the realm is slightly relaxed when collecting men and money from its vassals, which vassals like as they have slightly more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_2;Lawful Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_2_option;Lawful;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_2_desc;Lawful Demands means the realm requires its vassals to provide exactly what the laws call for, neither more nor less, a fair state of affairs.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_3;Heavy Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_3_option;Heavy;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_3_desc;Heavy Demands causes the realm to demand its vassals to provide more than what is lawfully asked of them, a state vassals naturally disapprove of.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_4;Excessive Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_4_option;Excessive;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
city_obligations_4_desc;Excessive Demands makes the realm outright demand their vassals to provide much more than what they are lawfully required to provide, a state of affairs which vassals despise for obvious reasons.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider;Missionary Vassal Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_desc;Missionary Vassal Emphasis determines the degree the by which your temple vassals contribute either men or money.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_0;Martial Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_0_option;Martial;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_0_desc;Martial Emphasis stresses out maximizing the number of men temple vassals provide the liege in exchange for keeping most of the money for themselves.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_1;Levy Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_1_option;Levies;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_1_desc;Levy Emphasis puts precedence in a larger number of men in exchange for providing less money to the realm..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_2;Balanced Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_2_option;Balanced;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_2_desc;Balanced Emphasis means your temple vassals attempt to provide an proportionally equivalent amount of men and money to the realm.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_3;Taxation Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_3_option;Taxation;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_3_desc;Taxation Emphasis results in your temple vassals providing the host of the realm with fewer men in exchange for reinforcing the coffers of the realm with more money.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_4;Mercantile Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_4_option;Mercantile;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_slider_4_desc;Mercantile Emphasis further results in temple vassals prioritising giving money to the realm rather than manpower.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations;Missionary Vassal Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_desc;Vassal Demands indicate how strict or relaxed the realm is in enforcing lawful obligations, whether towards the hosts or coffers of the realm..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_0;Lax Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_0_option;Lax;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_0_desc;Lax Demands are when the realm barely obligates its vassals to provide their lawful share, a state which vassals approve of as it means more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_1;Lenient Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_1_option;Lenient;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_1_desc;Lenient Demands show that the realm is slightly relaxed when collecting men and money from its vassals, which vassals like as they have slightly more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_2;Lawful Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_2_option;Lawful;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_2_desc;Lawful Demands means the realm requires its vassals to provide exactly what the laws call for, neither more nor less, a fair state of affairs.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_3;Heavy Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_3_option;Heavy;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_3_desc;Heavy Demands causes the realm to demand its vassals to provide more than what is lawfully asked of them, a state vassals naturally disapprove of.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_4;Excessive Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_4_option;Excessive;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
temple_obligations_4_desc;Excessive Demands makes the realm outright demand their vassals to provide much more than what they are lawfully required to provide, a state of affairs which vassals despise for obvious reasons.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
# Muslim Category Laws;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider;Iqta Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_desc;Iqta Emphasis determines the degree by which your vassal iqta contribute either levies or taxes.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_0;Martial Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_0_option;Martial;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_0_desc;Martial Emphasis stresses out maximizing their obligation to send you men in exchange for being mostly exempt from taxation.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_1;Levy Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_1_option;Levies;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_1_desc;Levy Emphasis puts precedence on vassal iqta providing men in lieu of money.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_2;Balanced Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_2_option;Balanced;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_2_desc;Balanced Emphasis means your vassal iqta attempt to strike a balance in the amount of men they provide you and taxes they contribute.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_3;Taxation Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_3_option;Taxation;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_3_desc;Taxation Emphasis results in your vassal iqta providing less men than they normally would be obliged to in exchange for providing more taxes than usual.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_4;Mercantile Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_4_option;Mercantile;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_slider_4_desc;Mercantile Emphasis further results in your vassal iqta providing even less men than the norm in exchange for providing even more taxes than is regular..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations;Iqta Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_desc;Vassal Demands indicate how strict or relaxed the realm is in enforcing lawful obligations, whether towards the hosts or coffers of the realm..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_0;Lax Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_0_option;Lax;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_0_desc;Lax Demands are when the realm barely obligates its vassals to provide their lawful share, a state which vassals approve of as it means more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_1;Lenient Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_1_option;Lenient;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_1_desc;Lenient Demands show that the realm is slightly relaxed when collecting men and money from its vassals, which vassals like as they have slightly more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_2;Lawful Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_2_option;Lawful;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_2_desc;Lawful Demands means the realm requires its vassals to provide exactly what the laws call for, neither more nor less, a fair state of affairs.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_3;Heavy Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_3_option;Heavy;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_3_desc;Heavy Demands causes the realm to demand its vassals to provide more than what is lawfully asked of them, a state vassals naturally disapprove of.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_4;Excessive Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_4_option;Excessive;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
iqta_obligations_4_desc;Excessive Demands makes the realm outright demand their vassals to provide much more than what they are lawfully required to provide, a state of affairs which vassals despise for obvious reasons.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider;Tajr Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_desc;Tajr Emphasis determines the degree by which your vassal tajr contribute either soldiers or scutage.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_0;Martial Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_0_option;Martial;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_0_desc;Martial Emphasis stresses out vassal tajr providing as much soldiery as they can provide in exhange for highly reduced taxation.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_1;Levy Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_1_option;Levies;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_1_desc;Levy Emhasis puts precedence on vassal tajr providing more levies in exchange for lowered taxes.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_2;Balanced Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_2_option;Balanced;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_2_desc;Balanced Emphasis means your vassal tajr attempt to strike a balance in the amount of soldiers they provide you and scutage and taxes to compensate..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_3;Taxation Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_3_option;Taxation;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_3_desc;Taxation Emphasis results in your vassal tajr remitting their income from taxation in exchange for providing fewer soldiers.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_4;Mercantile Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_4_option;Mercantile;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_slider_4_desc;Mercantile Emphasis furthers the amount of income vassal tajr have to remit in exchange for being mostly exempted from providing soldiers.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations;Tajr Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_desc;Vassal Demands indicate how strict or relaxed the realm is in enforcing lawful obligations, whether towards the hosts or coffers of the realm..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_0;Lax Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_0_option;Lax;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_0_desc;Lax Demands are when the realm barely obligates its vassals to provide their lawful share, a state which vassals approve of as it means more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_1;Lenient Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_1_option;Lenient;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_1_desc;Lenient Demands show that the realm is slightly relaxed when collecting men and money from its vassals, which vassals like as they have slightly more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_2;Lawful Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_2_option;Lawful;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_2_desc;Lawful Demands means the realm requires its vassals to provide exactly what the laws call for, neither more nor less, a fair state of affairs.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_3;Heavy Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_3_option;Heavy;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_3_desc;Heavy Demands causes the realm to demand its vassals to provide more than what is lawfully asked of them, a state vassals naturally disapprove of.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_4;Excessive Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_4_option;Excessive;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tajr_obligations_4_desc;Excessive Demands makes the realm outright demand their vassals to provide much more than what they are lawfully required to provide, a state of affairs which vassals despise for obvious reasons.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider;Imam Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_desc;Imam Emphasis determines the degree the by which your vassal imams contribute either men or money.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_0;Martial Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_0_option;Martial;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_0_desc;Martial Emphasis stresses out maximizing the number of men vassal imams provide the liege in exchange for keeping most of the money for themselves.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_1;Levy Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_1_option;Levies;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_1_desc;Levy Emphasis puts precedence in a larger number of men in exchange for providing less money to the realm..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_2;Balanced Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_2_option;Balanced;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_2_desc;Balanced Emphasis means your vassal imams attempt to provide an proportionally equivalent amount of men and money to the realm.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_3;Taxation Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_3_option;Taxation;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_3_desc;Taxation Emphasis results in your vassal imams providing the host of the realm with fewer men in exchange for reinforcing the coffers of the realm with more money.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_4;Mercantile Emphasis;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_4_option;Mercantile;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_slider_4_desc;Mercantile Emphasis further results in vassal imams prioritising giving money to the realm rather than manpower.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations;Imam Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_desc;Vassal Demands indicate how strict or relaxed the realm is in enforcing lawful obligations, whether towards the hosts or coffers of the realm..;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_0;Lax Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_0_option;Lax;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_0_desc;Lax Demands are when the realm barely obligates its vassals to provide their lawful share, a state which vassals approve of as it means more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_1;Lenient Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_1_option;Lenient;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_1_desc;Lenient Demands show that the realm is slightly relaxed when collecting men and money from its vassals, which vassals like as they have slightly more power retained for them.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_2;Lawful Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_2_option;Lawful;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_2_desc;Lawful Demands means the realm requires its vassals to provide exactly what the laws call for, neither more nor less, a fair state of affairs.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_3;Heavy Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_3_option;Heavy;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_3_desc;Heavy Demands causes the realm to demand its vassals to provide more than what is lawfully asked of them, a state vassals naturally disapprove of.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_4;Excessive Demands;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_4_option;Excessive;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
imam_obligations_4_desc;Excessive Demands makes the realm outright demand their vassals to provide much more than what they are lawfully required to provide, a state of affairs which vassals despise for obvious reasons.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
# Pagan Category Laws;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
li_pagan_castle_control;Noble Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_desc;Noble Disposition indicates how much the warrior class of the realm respect the current authority of their suzzerein, and with it the amount of their contribution.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_0;Apathetic Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_0_option;Apathy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_0_desc;The warrior class of the realm hold little respect for their unworthy suzzerein, and not only provide far less gold and steel but also fewer eager fighters for the suzzerein's host.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_1;Interested Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_1_option;Interest;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_1_desc;The warrior class of the realm find their current suzzerein potentially worthy of respect, a level enough to slightly reduce their apprehensions with their suzzerein but not eliminate it entirely.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_2;Dispositioned Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_2_option;Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_2_desc;The warrior class of the realm now openly respect the authority of their suzzerein, and with it comes their willingness to be more generous in their support of the suzzerein's endevours, be it in coin or blood.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_3;Loyal Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_3_option;Loyalty;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_3_desc;The warrior class of the realm have gone beyond mere respect and now openly display loyalty to the cause of their suzzerein, flocking not only in greater numbers but also accepting of the suzzerein's desire to further increase the policies of the Crown to a certain extent.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_4;Devoted Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_4_option;Devotion;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_castle_control_4_desc;The warrior class of the realm are completely enamored and devoted to their suzzerein, and willingly offer the suzzerein the majority of their power as well as support for any level of increase in the policies of the Crown.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control;Burgher Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_desc;Burgher Disposition indicates how much the merchant class of the realm respect the current authority of their suzzerein, and with it the amount of their contribution.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_0;Apathetic Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_0_option;Apathy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_0_desc;The merchant class of the realm hold little respect for their unworthy suzzerein, and are neither eager to provide their suzzerein noly only witha share of their income but also neither men to under his host or men to guard the holdings;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_1;Interested Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_1_option;Interest;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_1_desc;The merchant class of the realm find their current suzzerein potentially worthy of respect, a level enough to slightly reduce their apprehensions with their suzzerein but not eliminate it entirely.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_2;Dispositioned Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_2_option;Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_2_desc;The merchant class of the realm now openly respect the authority of their suzzerein, and with it comes their willingness to be more generous in their support of the suzzerein's endevours, be it in coin or blood.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_3;Loyal Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_3_option;Loyalty;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_3_desc;The merchant class of the realm have gone beyond mere respect and now openly display loyalty to the cause of their suzzerein, flocking not only in greater numbers but also accepting of the suzzerein's desire to further increase the policies of the Crown to a certain extent.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_4;Devoted Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_4_option;Devotion;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_city_control_4_desc;The merchant class of the realm are completely enamored and devoted to their suzzerein, and willingly offer the suzzerein the majority of their power as well as support for any level of increase in the policies of the Crown.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control;Clergy Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_desc;Clergy Disposition indicates how much the priest class of the realm respect the current authority of their suzzerein, and with it the amount of their contribution.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_0;Apathetic Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_0_option;Apathy;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_0_desc;The priest class of the realm hold little respect for their unworthy suzzerein, and with it comes not only fewer soldiers and scutage, but also a marked decrease in the zeal of those who do are forced to fight for the suzzerein.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_1;Interested Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_1_option;Interest;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_1_desc;The priest class of the realm find their current suzzerein potentially worthy of respect, a level enough to slightly reduce their apprehensions with their suzzerein but not eliminate it entirely.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_2;Dispositioned Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_2_option;Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_2_desc;The priest class of the realm now openly respect the authority of their suzzerein, and with it comes their willingness to be more generous in their support of the suzzerein's endevours, be it in coin or blood or zeal.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_3;Loyal Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_3_option;Loyalty;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_3_desc;The priest class of the realm have gone beyond mere respect and now openly display loyalty to the cause of their suzzerein, flocking not only in greater numbers and fervor but also accepting of the suzzerein's desire to further increase the policies of the Crown to a certain extent.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_4;Devoted Disposition;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_4_option;Devotion;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
li_pagan_temple_control_4_desc;The priest class of the realm are completely enamored and devoted to their suzzerein, and willingly offer the suzzerein the majority of their power as well as support for any level of increase in the policies of the Crown.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

feel free to make comments, detect types, and stuff :p

@numahr:
I love the idea of what you've set as "pagan virtues", and I'll use them when I set triggers for changing modifiers.
on that note though, would you want to set weights for them? For example, would Strong be more important than Proud or Dilligent? I feel it would be better if some are more important than others rather than taking them equally.

(I can also make a sort of equivalent of the "true christian knight" thingy for the rulers who do have all those traits. I don't know, "Paragon of the Gods" or something?)

Last edited:

I'm not so sure since I couldn't test it further than day one (blank events again, someone should look into this), but most titles that are tied to a religion (Solar, all the Muslim caliphates, and... the Luwian one I think) have disappeared. Which is dazzling, since the 1.11 patch notes don't mention anything related to religious titles beyond those two lines in the changelog... Futuregary should look into this, the titles seemed to be his realm.
Also some titles like like the Athens republic (d_athens), Macedonia and Sparta don't appear. I have no clue why, the first two are Solar-Imperial... that's the only coincidence I can think of.

About the descriptions, you're usually good at it, so I trust you did a good work.

Last edited:
- I think suzerain is spelled with only 1 'z'. Beside, the word sounds very "christian feudal" for Germanic or Berber tribes... maybe you can replace it by "their current leader."

- I think it is possible to mod the effects of traits by religion in opinion_modifiers.txt, or is it wishful thinking? If so, it would be nice to change the effect of these traits for Pagan religions so that the pagan virtues provide bonii and pagan weaknesses provide malii, for characters of these religions. With a quick search I did not find the correct coding though so I am not sure.

- Any creative way to include those otherwise, go ahead :)

--- UPDATE on SELIN modifiers ---

I have revised quite a lot of long-standing of modifiers, in addition to on-going work on TOG. Here is a partial change log:
- Significantly increased monthly changes in prestige / authority as the current levels were insignificant, especially since the new Authority concept was introduced
- Somehow scaled up monthly piety changes to keep a sense of scale
- Added levy size modifier to religions' special features as made possible to TOG. Will complement the already existing regional modifier
- Reviewed pre-TOG military modifiers: scaled up morale effects (ex.: Barbarian armies have a higher morale at start but regain it at a decreased rate throughout the war), exported from character modifiers to special features to the extent possible, took advantage of distinction by units and at home limitation to make the modifiers more specialized (ex.: messianic light troops are very tough in defending their realm, while populist light troops are tough in attacking as well, etc.)
- Changed TOG military modifiers from binary values to actual figures reflecting the impact of each characteristic
- Review of revolt risk modifiers. General decrease, especially of country-wide modifiers. New approach for some characteristics (ex.: scholarly realms have a country-wide +3% RR but a province-based -3% so a homogeneously schlarly realm will be OK; but a scholarly realm will have problems in non-scholarly provinces, sorry).
- Reviewed construction time anc cost modifiers: scholarly receive more bonus, populist malus (partly to balance the prepared invasion feature)

fair enough. I was earlier planning to use the neutral "high overlord" or just plain "overlord" instead of suzerein (a spelling mistake on my part :p), a word which I first encountered in the ERE/crusades context (specifically, something about the ER emperor having suzereinty over the crusader states [ie. the ones above KoJ ]).

as for traits, the norsemod does have (currently hidden) triggered modifiers that change/override the effects of specific traits, but there might be a better implementation for it. I'll look into it once I could start coding significantly

as for the SELIN changes, are those to-be-implemented changes, or are many of those codified already? (if they're the former, could the disciples of SELIN have the majority of the load since I get the feeling they'll be more efficient at it than I am :laugh: )

still, changes are looking good - they definitely increase the differentiation between the different faiths (granted - we probably need a whole interactive manual or something so that players know the properties of each faith and use them to their advantage rather than hidden numbers happening in the background )
:rofl:

[that does give me some ideas though. currently, my to-do-list has some regarding making at least a couple of "unique" cultural tactics for all of Lux Invicta's cultures - SELIN religions could also get categories of their own. granted, that'll be a long time far away, since even the backbone of the tactics project is still in the drawing board page ~ then again, that only means that Lux Invicta will keep developing through the years. I guess I'll really need to manage my modding time more wisely if I am to actually make my own mod :rofl: ]

@numahr:
I love the idea of what you've set as "pagan virtues", and I'll use them when I set triggers for changing modifiers.
on that note though, would you want to set weights for them? For example, would Strong be more important than Proud or Dilligent? I feel it would be better if some are more important than others rather than taking them equally.

(I can also make a sort of equivalent of the "true christian knight" thingy for the rulers who do have all those traits. I don't know, "Paragon of the Gods" or something?)

The CoA things in landed_titles are not mandatory either, I don't think. What is this about holy orders?

Perhaps "Warrior of the Gods", since we're going with the whole holy warrior thing? :p

Concerning localisations: It's much easier to read in game, but I'm sure they're fine. :)

I'm not so sure since I couldn't test it further than day one (blank events again, someone should look into this), but most titles that are tied to a religion (Solar, all the Muslim caliphates, and... the Luwian one I think) have disappeared. Which is dazzling, since the 1.11 patch notes don't mention anything related to religious titles beyond those two lines in the changelog... Futuregary should look into this, the titles seemed to be his realm.
Also some titles like like the Athens republic (d_athens), Macedonia and Sparta don't appear. I have no clue why, the first two are Solar-Imperial... that's the only coincidence I can think of.

About the descriptions, you're usually good at it, so I trust you did a good work.

Normally this is reserved for riknap, but I feel it applies here...
Paradox, what did u do stahp brekkin stuff!!!1!

When you say "disappeared", do you mean from the starting point or from the game itself? If you search for the titles, do they show up unheld?

Also, do you think you could commit your changes? For some reason, I'm not even able to start the game up.

@Numahr

I've downloaded the copy you sent me, and I'm looking at it now. The only major issue I see is Chumbylatic's fort level modifier is -3.5, which is more than the threshold of 3 that riknap set. Anything over -3, and we get negative fort levels which cause infinite sieges.

Last edited:
Normally this is reserved for riknap, but I feel it applies here...
Paradox, what did u do stahp brekkin stuff!!!1!

When you say "disappeared", do you mean from the starting point or from the game itself? If you search for the titles, do they show up unheld?

Also, do you think you could commit your changes? For some reason, I'm not even able to start the game up.
Like disappeared from the game completely, it doesn't appear when you search for it , it doesn't ever appear on the "interesting characters" window of the selection screen. The character appears but the title doesn't. It's really jarring since everything seems to be OK in the landed titles file...

I will commit them ASAP. Which is in a couple of hours.

The CoAs are allright, that was a false alarm, the problem is something else I haven't located inside the interface folder. probably something to do with the customizer DLC or the new plot buttons.

The CoA things in landed_titles are not mandatory either, I don't think. What is this about holy orders?

Perhaps "Warrior of the Gods", since we're going with the whole holy warrior thing? :p
nah, I was thinking the holy orders stuff had a hard coded mechanic that calls up some titles they made

as for warrior of the gods, I guess it's less about "warrior" and more about the "Chivalry" of the True Christian Knight that's in focus. I picked "paragon" because it was the closest synonym for "ideal" - I was thinking of "paladin", but it has christian chivalric undertones, so paragon is the closest neutral word I could find :laugh:

@Numahr

I've downloaded the copy you sent me, and I'm looking at it now. The only major issue I see is Chumbylatic's fort level modifier is -3.5, which is more than the threshold of 3 that riknap set. Anything over -3, and we get negative fort levels which cause infinite sieges.
I can always set it further to 4, and further rebalance it a bit :p

edit:

@Numahr
it just dawned upon me that since you're making revolt risk modifiers polar opposites of each other, you could probably set that a bit higher - if not close to your original design.
at least for non-additive (ie positive both) religions.