• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am runing no other mods

No idea how to help you fix the issue. The only time we had those issues in the past that I recall was when we first released and people ignored installation instructions, but according to your previous post you didn't, so I can't help at the moment, sorry.

On an unrelated note, here's one part ImmortalWombat's latest WIP, it's a unique armour for the Redguard;
red_L2.png

Magnificent!

Why moders have more artistic ability than part-time developers:(

On an unrelated note, here's one part ImmortalWombat's latest WIP, it's a unique armour for the Redguard;
red_L2.png

This has been a lesson to me about looking at pictures before reading the text. I was kinda worried you were adding annoyed lion-slugs into TEK... It does look very good once you realise it's armour though.

This has been a lesson to me about looking at pictures before reading the text. I was kinda worried you were adding annoyed lion-slugs into TEK... It does look very good once you realise it's armour though.

wut? :blink:

wut? :blink:

Right, bear with me, and ignore the fact I said lion when I meant leopard, if you imagine that the leopard head is still alive it kinda looks like a leopard slug kinda thing... although I should probably not post on the forums just after waking up.

Right, bear with me, and ignore the fact I said lion when I meant leopard, if you imagine that the leopard head is still alive it kinda looks like a leopard slug kinda thing... although I should probably not post on the forums just after waking up.
I think you'll find that reports of the annoyed leopard slug were just mis-sightings of sloads suffering from both chicken pox and jaundice at the same time. Perhaps understandably, they were annoyed, hence the confusion on the part of those seeing them in dim light.

on that last point, I can totally feel it and understand :p

Thanks, you've just re-ignited my phobia of slugs. Now excuse me while I cry in the corner for a bit.

Fair enough :p

I don't know if this is a known bug with the recent update or not, but I thought I'd post anyways.
Whenever I click to view the list of someone's court, the game completely crashes.
I've re installed the mod to no avail.

I don't know if this is a known bug with the recent update or not, but I thought I'd post anyways.
Whenever I click to view the list of someone's court, the game completely crashes.
I have the same problem. KORBAH, FIX THIS! :sad:

Install the fix.

I have the same problem. KORBAH, FIX THIS! :sad:

I can't fix what I don't know is broken. Right now I'm not having crashing issues when starting up, if I am unable to replicate a bug, I am unable to fix it.

Hey, i just realized that i haven't said good work yet! I've been playing the mod for quite a while now and it's great. As soon as morrowind is poperly fixed I'll fix you up a nice Redoran or Hlallu AAR. If there's a quick fix for the cb issue, it light even be faster than that.

When you play as Winterhold or Solitude, there's always an faction fighting for the elective monarchy. This is really boring.

Also, how about a Sun Empire, which include the Kingdom of Sun and the Kingdom of the Islands ?

Last edited:
Edit: It seems that the game wasn't recognizing my dlc for whatever reason, causing the mod to crash on startup. If you crash at launch, veryify your game cache and see if that fixes it.

Last edited:
red_L2.png

That looks amazing! Thanks for the preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.