• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i watch gameplay video ?

Svip hasnt made one yet.
And probarbly wont.

After action reports (AAR:s) are usually in a storytelling mode. Written. With maps of progress and the occasional schematic to demonstate why it is a good idea to make armies consisting of nothing but garrisons or guard por perhaps cavalry. Or something regarding income and how much that naval dominance meant.

You can read AAR:s of other games by logging out and searching for them under After action reports (subforum) for each specific game. For some inexplicable reason registered people arent allowed to read AARs of games they havent bought yet. Go figure.

You can read AAR:s of other games by logging out and searching for them under After action reports (subforum) for each specific game. For some inexplicable reason registered people arent allowed to read AARs of games they havent bought yet. Go figure.

yes you can, there are no access restrictions to the AAR sub-forum for any game

also some people do make their AAR in video forum, but it is something each individual chooses to do ... most are text and image based.

yes you can, there are no access restrictions to the AAR sub-forum for any game

also some people do make their AAR in video forum, but it is something each individual chooses to do ... most are text and image based.

well, i am banned from reading them while logged in. atleast for ck2 and vicky2.
Neither of which i have ever even commented in.

well, i am banned from reading them while logged in. atleast for ck2 and vicky2.
Neither of which i have ever even commented in.

There is a limitation on who can visit the OT forums. If you are banned there, you cannot visit any of the AAR forums.

http://static.strategyinformer.com/r/article_images/original/2908.jpg hehe, finally found the basic stats.
Appears one land goal province is missing. And if history serves.. it probly should be königsburg. Elizabeh alresady tried to have it annexed... and then prussias best tsar ever reversed that.. haha! Even today russia clings to that city.

Naval list is also essentially filled out althought just 10 showed. Russia has 3, (2 shown) so the third one is probly sevastopol.

Going for the turk appears an even better choise now with 3 naval goals to be revealed over there.
Once thats done, hell, follow up with egypt. Then the rest of north africas. Some cities, yes.. but above all a zillion harbors. A zillion harbors, that are also close to valletta!

So with 40? provincves building 10-15 sets of galleys each (*5 ships).. oh and 3-4 transports (for 12k-16k besieging troops) thats a mother of all doomstacks the brits are free to throw themselves silly against! The home of the Knight Hospitalers must be reclaimed, especially as they now have access to all their old forts.. retaken from the turk. Even the holyland is secure again in christian hands after 700 years!

alliance is the alternative.. but thats more than a bit shaky.
Ofcourse, hard to know exactly how tough the rebellions will be in a conquered "great nation"..

If nothing else, fortification chains and a rowing army or two per region to handle rebellions as they attack a fort.
Forts did afterall reconqer adjacent land, right? A form of occupation, that interlocking chain of fortresses. But if that is the way it has to be done.. ...well, im one of those that conquers china in vicky, so neverending rebellions is nothing new :D

Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.