• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Three Kingdoms China would be particularly fun, I think. Though, I suppose it would be somewhat hard to decide upon sub-rulers, as that wasn't dynastic.

A mod set in the Dune universe would be interesting, since it's another quasi-feudal society with political marriages. Might be a bit of a challenge mechanically to represent different planets--all islands with the sea representing space? It might actually be more amenable to the CK1 sea travel mechanics, since the Guild controlled interstellar travel. I'm not sure how the Bene Gesserit or the Spice trade would be handled, either.

I'd like to see something that would add more character based role play to the game. Sometimes it feels like all i'm doing is waiting for the next upgrade to a building or new title regardless of the person i am playing as!

Also there was a Touhou mod out very early in CK2's life, be interesting to see what it could look like now with all the DLC so far.

I'd like a mod based off the Emberverse series set in North America. Ideally without all the wiccan and neo-pagan ridiculous crap that the hack Stirling threw into the novels. The first three books are a great foundation for a fun CK2 mod.

I'd like to see something that would add more character based role play to the game. Sometimes it feels like all i'm doing is waiting for the next upgrade to a building or new title regardless of the person i am playing as!

Also there was a Touhou mod out very early in CK2's life, be interesting to see what it could look like now with all the DLC so far.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!

Nasuverse. Instead of playing with Nations you're playing with territory, sheer landmass, under the control of your Magus family. Dealing with the Clock Tower and the separate organizations it is made of. Trying not to piss of the church, being on the look out for Dead Apostles, or god forbid, one of the Ancestors. Perhaps a way to try and go down the Dead Apostle route yourself.

I got a few...

Late Western Roman Empire vs Attila and the Germanic barbarians
The Inquisition and the Counter-Reform
China vs the Mongols
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
A more complex Holy Roman Empire mechanism
The Dark Ages

A mod which does one simple thing:

Accurate Orthodox vestments

A fully fleshed out Roman era mod

I'd rather they just make a EU: Rome 2 or a CK:Rome game as CK2's current republic mechanics do not work for the Roman Republic.

All I'd like is a mod that randomly generates a map and political situation.

There was a mod like that for EU3 I can't remember what it was now though..

either Dune, or The Witcher conversions.dunes got all the great houses and warring and intrigue and weird holy orders. Witchers got kings, dukes, wars, all the ck2 stuff, plus monsters.

Since the Game of Thrones mod already exists, a Witcher mod would be great.

I would like a Total Conversation mod for 40K....I thought I once heard of a Warhammer mod, either Fantasy or 40K being made, but not sure what happened.

I'd love one that was about 2500BC - 1000BC centered in the Middle East and Eastern Mediterranean. It could start with Sargon of Akkad's invasion of Sumer.

Hey, I have already made an Amazon mod. I call it Amazon Invasion and it spawns an Amazon Empire in Bjarmia in 1070. They let only women hold council positions and lead armies, and they are Hellenic by religion (and led by Empress Xena :D). All I need to complete it is a way to ensure only women can inherit the throne and men can never get claims on the empire. Then it can be released, but I'm not a very good modder for this game so I'm at a dead end.

JonStryker told me about your mod (or I think it is your mod he was referring to). I never got very far with my mod. I'd love to play your mod when it comes out.