• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by BiB

Nope.

Hmmm... so will there be CRC then? Or perhaps they will have more interesting abilities.... :cool:

I just want to draw attention of Paradox to the important point- province trade. It's stupid to have to "trade" provinces by going to war and ceding them. There M U S T be an option to trade them for something or just give them away! (Hell, what to do if i accidentally inherited country which has one province which gives CB on me to half of the known world? :) ) Hopefully after that province trading enterprise you saw that that province trading ability is a MUST.

Well, you can grant independence to a wide variety of provinces. I don't know what advantages there are to this though, perhaps a free vassalage. or +200 relation to start off with.

I am not talking about granting INDEPENDENCE to a province. I am talking about giving my poor people away to some vile tyrant for big sack of ducats :)

Originally posted by Alexander Seil
I am not talking about granting INDEPENDENCE to a province. I am talking about giving my poor people away to some vile tyrant for big sack of ducats :)

You should lose Victory Points for doing this, and/or stability.

I'm sure it wouldn't be very popular amongst the people to be giving away hard fought for posessions of the Empire.

Still, it would be very nice to have, especially when you have somehow gained territory you can't possibly defend as usually in perpetual revolt.

Originally posted by satan

You should lose Victory Points for doing this, and/or stability.

I'm sure it wouldn't be very popular amongst the people to be giving away hard fought for posessions of the Empire.

Still, it would be very nice to have, especially when you have somehow gained territory you can't possibly defend as usually in perpetual revolt.

There is historical precedent for exchanging territories form the time period. Probably even selling in the new worlds. I agree itshould carry astability hit for national provinces (if there is such). The problem of course is whether the AI could handle it.

played a bit more today..

Venice fell to our forces, and Savoy fell to the french forces.

France sent an offer of peace with them gaining Savoy only. I decided to accept as Savoy had a french culture and I had grown sick of theyre rebellions.

Still at war with Modena and Tuscany.
We besieged and captured Modena, went to offer peace (wanted to vassalise them again) by mistake clicked on No Tribute and they signed a white peace! *grrr* luckyly the white peace was for only them, so I could continue to attack Tuscany. Which I did.

Eventually all of Tuscany was in Austrian hands. We forced them to a) pay austria 200 gold. b)Become vassals of Austria c)Romagna to Austria

Put down 2 more rebellinons in Greek Morea. Making a ***load of money now. Cash slider is virtually 0 and monthly income is +3.7 or something, WAY ahead in VP, ahead of BiB by over 100 points.

Will be looking to spend the next 20 or so years in peace, to lower our HUGE badboy.

In other news, Helvetia diplo annexed Baden (now rule helvetia, southern savoy province, wurthmeburg and Baden).

Few years on and we're at stab +3 for the first time in decades!! Let's all rejoice! However I'm at war and am encating reforms. This won't last :D At least the Orthodox provinces have been pacified. I started a war with the Horde to lose some Muslim provs but the Horde is so weak that my rebels kicked their but and overthrew their government :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by Blade!

Hmmm... so will there be CRC then? Or perhaps they will have more interesting abilities.... :cool:

Or will eaach religion be given to chance to force convert?

Originally posted by BiB
Few years on and we're at stab +3 for the first time in decades!! Let's all rejoice! However I'm at war and am encating reforms. This won't last :D At least the Orthodox provinces have been pacified. I started a war with the Horde to lose some Muslim provs but the Horde is so weak that my rebels kicked their but and overthrew their government :rolleyes: :D

Can you see how beneficial it is to be able to TRADE provinces??! :D

Because of a bug that out of the blue for no reason made the Horde Denamrk's vassal and I couldn't do that anymore, which was my objective!

Bug is fixed now but that ain't helping me :D

Even Huszics turned them Orthodox provs down :( :D

So you exploited this bug?????

BiB exploiting???????!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
..I gotta take a screen shot of this. :D