• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Way to go Singleton Mosby! Surely an honor! Congrats!!!

Congrats! Nice AAR, indeed!

Congratulations, you're a triple crowner! :)

As you say, VILenin... A Triple Crown! :D

Naturally, I agree this is a well-deserved honor! I haven't read X-Com yet (interesting setup!), but it was I who nominated Singleton for his 2004 award!

The 2004 award was for his Dutchmans' memoirs of a stay in Japan. Sad to see that one went by the wayside, but glad to see his other work going well apace!

Rensslaer

Congratulations Singleton Mosby that is one great AAR, and your last one was great as well so this is very well deserved :D

Veldmaarschalk said:
Well Singleton Mosby, I want to inform you that you have been nominated as the next WritAAR of the Week.

For the 3rd time in you cAAReer. :)

:eek: WhoooT!!!!!

Singleton falls on his knees and bows to Veldmaarschalk.

"I am not worthy, I am not worthy." Then he stands up and smiles :D

Thanks a lot.

Formy readers: I will continue the story but have been incredible busy lately. As you can see from my sig I am also involved in the 1558 RPG as Croatia and a mod so, this takes some time.
Next to that I am working on the game manual for a *not yet mentioned* freeware game. :)
And then there is work.

But, I will continue :cool:

Thanks again to you all!

2Coats said:
Well done SM!

Most deserving, but I have one gueation... what happened to Operation Nixie?

Congrats and enjoy! :D

It is still there, I have all the collected research and some pieces but I have been far too ambitious. So,maybe it will be here in the future.

From what I have read of Nixie, its damned good.

Well deserved SM, congrats.

Joe

Congratulations Singleton Mosby!

you are a great WritAAR! :cool:

Thanks to you all :D

And a new post is up.....after a week ;)

Well deserved, SM. :)

For the next week this awAARd will go to an inoventive and creative AAR 'writer'. If you did not see his documentAARy yet go and check it out as it is a really fantastic piece of work. You can find the "The Iron Cross" - WW2 DocumentAARy

The next weeks Writer of the Week is OV-productions' Oranje Verzet.

OV, Congrats!