• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the things i loves most of Rome are the pop system, which nicely represent the "slave economy" and the trade system. The trade system should be reworked to have more trade goods and to need good combinations to create units, to make them more strategically important. Trade should also work a bit differently to reflect the trade routes rather than trade between 2 provinces.

the things i loves most of Rome are the pop system, which nicely represent the "slave economy" and the trade system. The trade system should be reworked to have more trade goods and to need good combinations to create units, to make them more strategically important. Trade should also work a bit differently to reflect the trade routes rather than trade between 2 provinces.

Attending the POP system, if Rome II borrowed the way politics are working actually in Victoria 2 (political movements in special), and mixing it with new Crusader Kings II logics (a character leading the faction and competing withi others, like if it was a title, as well as more people in provinces having a role, like CKII's baronies and bishops) we could have in our hands the best 'civil war' game EVER.

I've loved seen Johan here ;) Though it was his "personal" account. Does it mean he's having his own crusade on it like it happened with Victoria 2? Will Fredrik have his head shaved once more? I'm hoping it, I'm very excited with both last releases from Paradox (A House Divided for Vicky2 and Crusader Kings II), and I prefer Rome II before EUIV.

/sign

I've come back to this after a break, and there is at least one good game in it (probably more, but I'll have to finish my one first) and some absolutely brilliant ideas. Rome II would be great, especially if there was a focus on the internal workings of Empires (something Paradox can do very well, which is why the Vicky Revs and AHD are my fave strategy games of all times). Biggest thing for me would be to include the plot mechanic from CKII. Octavian and Antony have joined a plot to turn the Republic into an oligarchic dictatorship... sends shivers down my spine :) (Just been watching HBO's Rome).

I'd like to see a better Rome. If that means Rome 2 (rather than another expansion) then I'm fine with that.

Attending the POP system, if Rome II borrowed the way politics are working actually in Victoria 2 (political movements in special), and mixing it with new Crusader Kings II logics (a character leading the faction and competing withi others, like if it was a title, as well as more people in provinces having a role, like CKII's baronies and bishops) we could have in our hands the best 'civil war' game EVER.

I've loved seen Johan here ;) Though it was his "personal" account. Does it mean he's having his own crusade on it like it happened with Victoria 2? Will Fredrik have his head shaved once more? I'm hoping it, I'm very excited with both last releases from Paradox (A House Divided for Vicky2 and Crusader Kings II), and I prefer Rome II before EUIV.

isn't johan the one who decides anyways? I mean he is the lead developer, without him there would be no games :p

/sign

Status
Not open for further replies.