• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I certainly hope they WON'T get a chance to play :mad:

Mah ! the mister he don't like me.....

*goes sulk in the ComfyCorner (TM)*

Either way, I must say that I find Randakar's overall tone a bit off. This is strange because he's usually pretty even no matter what role he's got. That makes it hard to see his current behavior as proof of a hidden canine nature...

Let it suffice to say I'm having a bad week, and leave it at that. Nothing to do with my role this game.
Yeah, that got me killed in Big, too.

I like the amount analysis being posted in this game, but I disagree on me being suspicious. As I pointed out before, me unvoting Tamius was by far the worst thing I could have done as a wolf. Therefore, I would NOT have done that.
*shrug* Make of it what you will. I'm not sure I care enough about this game right now for it to matter.

Mah ! the mister he don't like me.....

*goes sulk in the ComfyCorner (TM)*

It's not that I dislike you, I just dislike it when we have so many non-votes in a game :/

It's not that I dislike you, I just dislike it when we have so many non-votes in a game :/

Sorry, i forgot to put a smiley at the end to show that i understood what you meant and that i was joking ;)

Vote the_HDK

Someone once told me that, as a villager, it usually is better to be lynched than to be hunted... but, here, i'll wear this hunt as a badge of honour for a job rather nicely done...

Why do i say that, and why now ? ...hmmm.. don't know, just ghosting around....

Vote the_HDK

Why?
Two word posts are not to be accepted anymore. Not now, not this far into the game. What is your reasoning?

Here, have some motivation:

Unvote Najs
Vote Comm Cody

edit:
Someone once told me that, as a villager, it usually is better to be lynched than to be hunted... but, here, i'll wear this hunt as a badge of honour for a job rather nicely done...

Whoever told you that was wrong. To be hunted for being a danger to the wolves is the highest honour a pack can bestow.
The village, however, can easily lynch you for being a dumb fool :p

Last edited:
Unofficial Votecount:

hdk: Kinge, Falc, Cody
Randy: Rendap, Najs
Cody: hdk, Randy
Najs: Snoop,

EDIT: Had missed Randy's unvote since he voted/unvoted previous/current player.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll take another look at the contenders, since there are so many that believes Randy should live.

Analysis:

Me: Cleared. You know the drill, I'd say this regardless my role.

Cody: 2 votes on villagers and target of a Boris vote day one. His vote on Tamius day 2 was third vote on him and third vote cast. Not analysing and I would previously have said cleared. Now I'm not so certain.

Snoop: Voted Boris when there was other contenders in the running, but fairly early in the day. Still, could have chosen another candidate as it gave Kinge the opportunity to push Boris further into the tie, which I later made 3-ways. Could be a alibi gone wrong. Since have voted 2 unknowns.

Kinge: 3rd voter on Boris and same comments as on Snoop. Since have been 3rd voter on me and on Najs1. 1 confirmed villager, me still unknown.

Euro/hdk2: 4th voter on Boris and last of the survivors. Since made a throwaway on Gradient and a non-vote.

Gradient: Last voter on Najs1 day 1, Fast voter on Tamius day 2 and a throwaway day 3 on Gigau. Still a lot of missing information here.

Split: See previous analysis. No changes.

E_L/Falc2: Throwaway on Randy, followed by a no vote and a vote on Split. No wolf votes and no information.

Randy: See previous post regarding Randy. Still not convinced of him

Nautilu/Najs2: See previous post.

Day by Day analysys coming up.

Day 1:

hdk2 gets a vote by Najs1 - Reason Reis
Najs 2 votes Najs1 - LSST
Snoop votes Najs1 as well - No reason
Randy votes Snoop - 3rd voter
Cody pushes Najs1 as well - No reason
Boris pushes Cody - LSST
Gigau votes Boris - LSST
Split goes for hdk2
Gradient goes for Nautilu
Falc2 for Randy

At this point the count is:
hdk2: 2
Najs1: 3
Snoop, Cody, Boris, Nautilu and Randy: 1

10 of 16 votes cast and now consolidations begin:

Snoop pushes Boris making it 2-2-2 hdk2, Najs1 and Boris.
Falc makes it 3-2-2
Kinge makes it 3-2-3
I make i 3-3-3

There is now 7½ hour left of day 1.

Tamius makes his move and pushes Split.
Najs1 goes for Tamius making is 2-3-3
Gradient restores the tie by unvoting Najs2 and making it 3-3-3 once again.
Randy then pushes hdk2 making it 4-3-3
Gradient goes back to Najs2 and a 3-3-3 tie.

And now we come to something I didn't spot until now - In post 104 Euro/hdk2 posts a votecount showing that he voted Boris. But there is no vote from Euro at this time. VOIDED - Vote was in title. 3-3-4 is the correct count at this time

Gradient makes it 3-4-4,

hdk1 makes a tie making it 4-3-4 and in post 117 Euro/hdk2 posts a new vote count with 4-3-5 which becomes the final count.

As I see day 1, it actually ended in a tie and Najs1 should have been dead at this point. VOIDED

Falc1 is hunted.

Thoughts from day 1:

Euro/hdk2 suddenly looks more furry than before.
Gradient looks tie-happy.

The other slightly interesting things from day 1 that I spotted came from dead villagers. :(

(I'll cover my push for Tamius in day 2)

Last edited:
Day 2:

End day 1 I start a look at Tamius for his throwaway after a 3-way tie was standing. I've already posted regarding this, so I will not pull this in again.

I start the day voting Tamius (1)
1 minute later Gradient votes Najs, Unvotes Najs and joins on Tamius (2)
Cody joins 15 minutes later (3)

3 votes for Tamius in 16 minutes. Interesting.....

Tamius comes with a defence before euro/hdk2 makes a mock-vote on Tam. This is counted as number (4)

Najs1 goes after me (4-1)
Euro Switches to Gradient, which turns out to be a throwaway, trying to get Gradient to look more into me. (3-1)
Split makes it close (3-2)

Snoop Votes Naulilu/Najs2
Kinge Ties the leaders (3-3)
Gigau takes a stand voting Tamius (4-3)
And Randy makes it 5-3
Not much happens for 4 hours before Randy unvotes Tamius making it 4-3
3 minutes later he votes Nautilu/Najs2 and makes it 4-3-2
Nautily makes the tie 4-4-2 with the reason: he is not me and even naughtier, so a very good candidate. This is with reference to Snoops vote calling him Naughty.

The Tie stands for almost 7½ hours before hdk1 breaks it on Tamius making the final 5-4-2 3 minutes before deadline.

Results: hdk1 dies from that and a Furry Beast is dead as well. Falc2 subs in for E_L

Thoughts:

Both Randy and hdk2 had votes on Tamius that did not stick, but ended being throwaways. Both could be alibi
Najs2 gets a few interesting votes as well as stating an interesting reason for voting me. Better targets though.
Gradient and Cody was very fast in getting a vote in on Tamius. Could be wolves throwing Tamius under the bus?
Split and Kinge makes the race closer by having me in the running. Could both be attempts to save Tamius and to get more information. As per my previous posts I'm not convinced about both of them being good. Kinge probably is, Split is still unknown to me.

And Day 3 coming up as well.

@Rendap

I'm cleared too!

Day 3:

Snoop start going for Falc2
Gradient votes Gigau, just after I state I believe he's the most likely villager. Can both be from the way I made the analysis or something more sinister. I think we are looking at a mistake here. Gigau makes the best analysis here: "I vote for the two wolves, and that makes me a suspect ? either very lazy or very wolfish.."

I go for Randy (0-0-1)
Randy starts his defence - Including the "time-mess-up" I've posted earlier.
Gigau also discuss a bit with Randy over his defence.
Falc2 comes in with a vote on Split (0-1-1)
Gigau goes for Najs1 - Villager on Villager (1-1-1)
Najs1 puts Split in the lead (1-2-1) - points to his vote on me as reason.
Cody puts Najs1 back in the tie (2-2-1) - Again no reason.
I start discussing further with Randy.
Kinge puts Najs in the lead (3-2-1)

Randy makes a long post (as usual), but no real analysis or information comes from it. But he decides to go for hdk2 instead of the frontrunners.

Euro/hdk2 comes in voting for "Strawman" - This is invalid. He's also complaining over Randy's talking.

Gigau continues the discussion re. Najs1 and his vote on Tamius day 1.
Randy comes back with more text and little analysis.

Najs1 makes a token defence, Randy discuss a little with Euro.
Snoop also joins in.

Falc2 also starts pointing to Randy as a candidate. His list: hdk2, Randy, Split and Najs.......

Randy continues his lots of text without much actual information, partly defending Euro/hdk2 a bit while also accusing Falc for not having a case against him.

Falc points this lack of analysis out once again.

Split comes in with a "keeping it close vote" on Randy making the final vote 3-2-2

Finally Split and Najs1 have a small discussion over Falcs cases which Split believes are wrong on some level.

End of day sees Villagers Najs and Gigau dead, Euro subbed by hdk2 and Nautilu by Najs2.

Thoughs, Day 3:

Randy talks a lot, but analysis is non-existing.
Falc analyses and looks for points as well as discuss with people.
Split makes an interesting choice opening up for a snipe by "keeping it close" with his vote on Randy.
Cody and Gradient made interesting votes that I HOPE are due to them not having played as much.