• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If Najs and Split are around, it should be possible. But we still have that nagging feeling about Split.....

It would be hdk/split or split/gradient as well.....

fool

in ww you dont trust you mother or even your brother.

they will sell you out faster than falldown of facebook's stock.

Read the full quote matey... I trust NOONE unless I've scanned them and are 100% certain about their roles.....

Besides, Gradiant already blinked.

And he's now keeping his vote in hand.

Kinda wolfy, no? Is hdk, née Euro, a wolf and Gradiant his packmate?

Can we get a vote swing away from Randy and onto Gradiant?

I will move my vote somewhere else in about 5 minutes. Maybe 10, if I'm lucky. Not sure where it will go yet, though.

unvote comm cody

no ties on my watch

Good. This is the_hdk I know :)

Now fine. Let's go after someone. SPLIT or gradient. Rendap, make your pick.

Split

UNVOTE Randy
VOTE Split

Unvote comm. cody
Vote the_split

And now I'm off. I have a girlfriend to massage.

Votecount, 15 minutes to deadline:

the_hdk - 4 - Kingepyon, Falc, Comm. Cody, SPLIT

SPLIT - 3 - Rendap, randakar, hdk

randakar - 1 - Najs
Najs - 1 - snoop

Not-voted: Gradiant

Last edited:
Gonna need some poppeticorn for the last 10 minutes....

rendap you are a wolf, and the only reason you got away with this crap is because I was busy in the big game...

If I am a wolf, I am pretty damn lucky from my comment day 1 and that I've pushed strongly for Tamius.

I know I am not a wolf. I know that you and hdk along with Randy have been top of my list as suspects for a few days now. Gradient have made himself interesting as well.

Besides - As I said day 2. If you don't trust me, vote me and get me lynched.

Having said that, I don't expect to survive until tomorrow.

Final Votecount, Day 4:

the_hdk - 4 - Kingepyon, Falc, Comm. Cody, SPLIT
SPLIT - 4 - Rendap, randakar, hdk, Gradiant

randakar - 1 - Najs
Najs - 1 - snoop

Not-voted: None... thankfully

Day 4:

Only ten monsters were left. Most of them had fled the reunion after Garfield's death and the remaining residents' numbers dwindled each day - both from lynches and the evil humans. One of the remaining ten got a wild idea - why not TIE two monsters together and kill them both. After all, isn't this a faster way of clearing out all humans? The unlucky monsters were the zombie of Cristiano Ronaldo and some unimportant guy named THE_SPLIT(although many though that to be an alias). While THE_SPLIT was harmless, the zombie of Cristiano Ronaldo turned out to be a whole different zombie who just looked like him. What is more, this zombie had been controlled by a human master all along!

Night 4:

As most monsters understood, the zombie needed to have a human commading it. So the danger was still there. Najs, however, chose not to worry about it. His last words ever were "Screw you guys, I'm going to sleep". Well, second to last. His last words were "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGaaaaaaaahgurglegur-". Although those hardly count as words...

You lynch THE_SPLIT the villager and the_hdk the werewolf
Najs the villager is hunted