• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Najs and hdk had both just subbed in and now they're dead. *sniff* I'm proud of you... All of you :)

Euro had me fooled... another lesson learnt. Good i remained in the ComfyCorner (TM).

In any case, i new the_hdk could only be evil :p

Is anyone GMing the next game?

Okay - We got 1 wolf and information regarding 2 others. New vote Analysis coming up.

Day 1:

Boris - 5 - gigau(80), snoop(87), Kingepyon(89), EUROO7/hdk2, hdk,
Najs - 4 - Nautilu/Najs2(70), Comm. Cody(78), Rendap(90), Gradiant,
EUROO7/hdk2 - 3 - SPLIT(82), Falc1.0(88), Randy,
Comm. Cody - 1 - Boris(79)
randakar - 1 - Eternaly_Lost(falc2.0) (86)
Split -1- Tamius
tamius -1- Najs

Falc hunted

Day 2:

tamius - 5 - Rendap, Gradiant, Comm. Cody, gigau, the_hdk
Rendap - 4 - Najs, SPLIT, Kingepyon, Nautilu/Najs2
Nautilu/Najs2 - 2 - snoopdogg, randakar
Gradiant - 1 - EUROO7/hdk2

No-vote - Eternaly_Lost (Falc2), tamius

hdk hunted

Day 3:

(3) Najs - gigau, Cody, Kingepyon

(2) Split - E_L/Falc2, Najs
(2) Randy - Rendap, SPLIT

(1) E_L/Falc2 - snoop
(1) gigau - Gradiant
(1) EURO/hdk2 - Randy

Gigau hunted

hdk2 subs for Euro, Najs2 for Nautilu

Day 4:

the_hdk2 - 4 - Kingepyon, Falc, Comm. Cody, SPLIT
SPLIT - 4 - Rendap, randakar, hdk2, Gradiant

randakar - 1 - Najs2
Najs2 - 1 - snoop

Not-voted: None... thankfully

Najs2 hunted

Umm you are just talking to yourself, you know that???

EUROO's mental illnesses normally balance themselves out, but I guess he has days like this.

Damn. If only I'd been around nearer deadline, I'd have buried HDK. It would've saved a villager and been the perfect packmate killing alibi.
It is time to kill the last wolf and move on. Give it up Gradiant.
Vote Gradiant.

Gonna be an interesting analysis we have to do over the coming 20 hours or so... :)

But I need some sleep before I start any. I don't know how much I'll get in tomorrow as I go golfind after work with some friends - I'll do what I can during work though.

Gonna be an interesting analysis we have to do over the coming 20 hours or so... :)

But I need some sleep before I start any. I don't know how much I'll get in tomorrow as I go golfind after work with some friends - I'll do what I can during work though.

No need. Gradiant hath confessed and snoopdogg has saved another village. Easy game.

It's quite clear now why Tamius didn't want to go anywhere near that tie on day 1. Unfortunately for him, his vote still got him lynched. Proof that ties near deadlines work :)

So, how do we feel about Gradiant, people?

Day 1, last voter on Najs, the only non-wolf in the running.
Day 2, early vote on Tamius. Needs more context, this, but it's too late for me to do that now.
Day 3, throwaway-y vote on gigau.
Day 4, ties VillagerSplit with WolfHEurDK007.

VOTE GRADIANT until someone finds a better victim

First two games in 2,5 months and so far I've gotten hunted Night 2 in Big, lynched day 3 in Lite (not that bad I suppose..) and a hunt the next day.

Taking a break is clearly bad for your health.

First two games in 2,5 months and so far I've gotten hunted Night 2 in Big, lynched day 3 in Lite (not that bad I suppose..) and a hunt the next day.

Taking a break is clearly bad for your health.

You're a big name, you get attention.