Werewolf Lite CCXXXII - Two dukes, that's one too many !

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thou art not the one called Blackadder, art thou?

Oh and will the fool who put my name up please get my titles correct. Thats Henry, King of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and France. You see I have upgraded my Irish and Welch titles and am now claiming the throne of Scotland as is my right. I am also the Duke of Bordeaux and Normandie and the Count of Anjou and the Aquitaine. Dont make me bitch slap you with my gauntlet...

EDIT: What in gods name is 'Paradoxia'? Is this some peasant scum who attempts to mill about with his betters??? Dog I swear thou hath better explain this travesty to me, and be honest about it or thouth will hath felth the sting of my mailed gauntlet!:excl:

Paradoxia my dear.. Count is it? Is lands south of scotland east of wales and ends at the channel, the kingdom of England is to disbanded in favour of this new desired land. Peasant *scoff, you will swear fealty to me.. Count.

Paradoxia my dear.. Count is it? Is lands south of scotland east of wales and ends at the channel, the kingdom of England is to disbanded in favour of this new desired land. Peasant *scoff, you will swear fealty to me.. Count.

Why you insolent wretch!!!

I am the KING of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and France!

How dare you speak to me in such a manner??? If this were England Id have you hung, drawn and quartered!

Pity this is France, and I have not yet been recognised as the rightful King...this in not the last of this you imbecile....

The Lancastrians always pay their debts!!!

gig you now have adamus and a spot reserved for adamus :p

another way to get new players is to pm those who played in last few lites :)

Or we could just kill Adamus first. maybe we should do that regardless.....

Or we could just kill Adamus first. maybe we should do that regardless.....

Why indeed sir Knight this is a capital idea! We need to get rid of the riffraff. No doubt you have much experience with his sort amongst the heathen barbarians of the East.

EDIT: And now it seems the fool who put my name up has removed 'King of France' from my list of titles! How dare you sir! Mummy and I stayed up ALL night deciding excactly what my titles would now that I am King. She wont be pleased. She wont be pleased at all!

*sulks in the corner*

EDIT: And now it seems the fool who put my name up has removed 'King of France' from my list of titles! How dare you sir! Mummy and I stayed up ALL night deciding excactly what my titles would now that I am King. She wont be pleased. She wont be pleased at all!

*sulks in the corner*

The fool in question is the proper King of France... if you don't accept this fact, i think there is a looooooooooong war coming ! :D

Last edited:
The 'proper' King of France? by that you mean the usurper? The one who styles himself Charles VI? For he is a fool indeed. I hear that in his spare time he is convinced he is made of glass and is deathly afraid someone might knock him over and cause him to shatter to a million pieces.:rofl:

As for war I think it is you frenchies who ought to be afraid...have you ever seen the size of my...

....shock rating on EU 3?

Whips out macbook air. Check out my military stats and those of my brothers Bedford, Clarence and Gloucester while you are at it...

....Thats Right...:cool:

In.
If room.

But now I have to run.

The 'proper' King of France? by that you mean the usurper? The one who styles himself Charles VI? For he is a fool indeed. I hear that in his spare time he is convinced he is made of glass and is deathly afraid someone might knock him over and cause him to shatter to a million pieces.:rofl:

No, no.... i'm crazy to the boots.... completely wonko... but no fool ! :D

You may beat us... crecy us.... azincourt us... but, in the end, we'll still be standing at Orléans, Castillon,... ! ;)

30px-Armoiries_Armagnac-Rodez.svg.png
Notification from Charles VI Valois, King of France
30px-Blason_fr_Bourgogne.svg.png

Wife just reminded me we have an outing tomorrow evening with friends.

I therefore won't be able to send out roles as planned at 19h00 GMT.

I guess there are three possibilities :
- i send out the roles right before leaving work... but that'd be at 15h00 GMT
- i send out the roles when returning from the outing, possibly at around 22h00 or 23h00 GMT, keeping the first night deadline on saturday evening (19h00 GMT)
- we postpone everything by 24 hours, and roles get sent on saturday 19h00 GMT

Which solutions do you guys prefer ?

Last edited:
Guess i was hoping to have the last three in the mean time... :p

Look here Usurper, what kind of shindig is this? I was expecting a meeting of the highest Lords of the realm so that I could press my claims upon the French throne. Instead all I see is a palace full of court jesters and nobodies. Excepting the Duc de Berry there is no one here of any true worth. Where is Jean sans le peur? What of the other High Lords of the Armagnac and Burgougne factions? How am I supposed to sow dissension and intrigue into the ranks of the French aristocracy if you surround me with what is clearly starting to sound like your friends from the lunatics asylum...this King of "Paradoxia" for instance.

Do you take me for a fool?:angry:

Who art thou good sir? Are you perchance a Lord of some import or just another of the Usurper Charles' mad friends? Speak up good sir lest my bodyguards rip your tongue off mistaking you for a mad peasant.

Look here Usurper, what kind of shindig is this? I was expecting a meeting of the highest Lords of the realm so that I could press my claims upon the French throne. Instead all I see is a palace full of court jesters and nobodies. Excepting the Duc de Berry there is no one here of any true worth. Where is Jean sans le peur? What of the other High Lords of the Armagnac and Burgougne factions? How am I supposed to sow dissension and intrigue into the ranks of the French aristocracy if you surround me with what is clearly starting to sound like your friends from the lunatics asylum...this King of "Paradoxia" for instance.

Do you take me for a fool?:angry:

I have called upon the Houses of Bourguignon and Armagnac to settle the peace between us. I suspect several have come under fake identity to avoid being stabbed by the opposing faction. Possibly Jean Sans Peur sent a main representative to negociae on his behalf.

An outing? You mean, like the Templars?

"Outing" isn't a proper word ? sorry. Going to see [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatresports]theatresports[/URL].