Werewolf Lite CCXXXII - Two dukes, that's one too many !

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My mistake. What is an outing in ww jargon ?

It's when somebody gets "outed" as a wolf or baddie of some type, usually as a result of scanning, and usually in big lettering saying something like "Justice League Announcement".

In

One slot left.

It's when somebody gets "outed" as a wolf or baddie of some type, usually as a result of scanning, and usually in big lettering saying something like "Justice League Announcement".

Okay, thanks :)

Well, a few people decided to be more original and outed themselves as Seers, villagers, hunters, lovers, fools :))), et cetera...

You missed Slinky, so we're full

No fair... he posted at same moment as i did :p

30px-Armoiries_Armagnac-Rodez.svg.png
Notification from Charles VI Valois, King of France
30px-Blason_fr_Bourgogne.svg.png

It's a shame i didn't pay enough attention, as i could have handed out the roles and kept the deadline at Saturday 19h00 GMT. Problem now is that there is less than 12 hours to that deadline.

So i'll soon be handing out the roles in the next few minutes.

If i get PM confirming reception and orders from the special roles before tonight, day 1 will start as scheduled.

Otherwise, day 1 will start on sunday 19h00 GMT.

If i get PM confirming reception and orders from the special roles before tonight, day 1 will start as scheduled.

Careful with that. If there's only 3-4 people who post in the thread between now and then AND you run the deadline, those people start looking very suspicious. When I do something like this, I tend to require 75% of the players to post in public before I consider the game 'on'.

Thanks, Falc, seems like a sound advice.

Additional requirement for a saturday evening start : 13-14 of the players must have posted.

30px-Armoiries_Armagnac-Rodez.svg.png
Notification from Charles VI Valois, King of France
30px-Blason_fr_Bourgogne.svg.png

Messages for special roles have been sent (wife has prevented me from posting earlier, sorry).

If i get a reponse to my messages and if 12 more people post before tonight 19h00 GMT, i'll validate the orders that would have been given to me, and we would go on to Day 1. If not, Day 1 would start on Sunday 19h00 GMT.

I havez heard zat ther be fighting in theze landz. A Templar Knight would be needed.

Zo good zat I am zuch a Knight!

I, Henry V, King of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and France have need of good fighting men in order to assert my claim on the French throne. In return for your services young Rendap I shall offer you the oppurtunity to rape plunder and pillage through the countryside of France. Will you accept sir Knight...

For England, Harry and St George!???

Oh and i would like to inform our host that I, Henry V, King of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and France have not received and of these special role messages. Frankly your Grace this is unacceptable. I am the highest in rank amongst all your guests, if anyone should be getting special messages it shouldst be ME!!!:angry:

Ze Templar Knightz answers to God only! Prove to me that you do ze work of God and I will follow!

I am King of England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland and France by the grace of God. Is that proof enough? Check out the millitary skills God has imbued me and my brothers with (EU3 is a good resource). Surely he meant to provide us with the means of defeating numerically superior French forces. To makes things even easier for me he has made my nemesis the usurper CHarles a raving lunatic and riven his realm with infighting. The armagnacs and Bourgougne would rather fight each other. Look at every war between France and England since the time of Edward III, all the great victories, Crecy and Poitou, belong to the English not the worthless Valois, and this inspite of auperior numbers. Surely there is no man as accursed as the dog who fights for the Valois??? It is clearly Gods intention that I reclaim my birth right!

For England, Harry and St George!!!

I Fight for God only - Not for anyone claiming to fight for God! I work to reztore ze Order to the rightfull place as Ze Church Cruzaders! Zhould England pledge Zupport of zis with Men, Gold AND Diplomatic influenze, I will work with you!

Yet, I will not pledge alligiance. Neither to Ze Crown of England or Ze Crown of France!