• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it a triple now?

Yes, people need to cool it with the REVENGEVOTEOMGWTF.

Unvote Aziz
Vote Wagonlitz

​Someone vote aziz.
Hey that is not cool. I voted myself when I thought MC and Aziz should be TIEd since I didn't want to break the TIE. It wasn't an invitation to vote me.
Unvote Wagonlitz

Count:

al-Aziz: 3
aedan777 [308]
Arkasas [336]
Dr.Livingstone [379]

madchemist: 3
2kNikk [309]
Rovsea [334]
Dadarian [342 al-Aziz -> 345]

Wagonlitz: 2
EUROO7 [310 Leondark -> 317 Rovsea -> 340 al-Aziz -> 378]
madchemist [367 tucan -> 381]

Not voted: 4
Wagonlitz [359 Wagonlitz -> 383]
al-Aziz []
Panzer Commader []
Leondark []

Hey that is not cool. I voted myself when I thought MC and Aziz should be TIEd since I didn't want to break the TIE. It wasn't an invitation to vote me.
Unvote Wagonlitz

I didn't vote you because you invited me to. I vote you because now because of your sycophantic display.

You're right, I wouldn't stick my neck out for a packmate who was already certain to die.

Then speak up and explain it. There is a case to be built against me by my votes, but don't be lazy and actually make it.

Yeah, like this.

All right, here's my full explanation for the events of yesterday. I have no defense save for the truth. Let us begin.

I do advocate voting on whom I believe is suspicious. And I was confident that Panzer already had ample votes to be killed without my help. You may recall that I wanted a TIE from the beginning, as I believe that without a seer, it maximizes our information to eliminate as many suspects as soon as possible.

I was rather surprised that OldRovsea were so vehemently opposed to a tie. It made no sense to me, and honestly, it still makes no sense. And that got me thinking that he was a wolf, and that one of the secondary candidates a not improbable wolf as well. Hence my lingering doubts about Panzer, and my increasing suspicion about the player(s) who wanted to kill him alone.

I am reluctant to continue this, as it gives some insight into my playstyle that may help people actually identify me when I am a wolf. But I'd like to survive this game as a villager, so I will do so.

As a villager without any information, my fatal flaw is indecisiveness. I may make a good or very good case and then begin to doubt it because some other vague suspicion catches my eye. On the contrary, as a wolf or as a villager in the JL, I know exactly whom I do not want dead, and I often have a very good idea of whom I do want dead. Oftentimes, as a wolf, that includes wanting my own packmates dead, especially if I feel that they are being overly stupid and suspicious. As a wolf in this game, I would want Panzer to be killed, in such a way that I get credit for killing him. Panzer's death was all but certain, and I have never been one to squander my long-term survival for a stupid short-term gain that would ultimately end up taking down two wolves instead of one. As a wolf, I rarely save packmates, and in particular, I never save packmates who, in my estimation, do not deserve saving. I can say with some confidence that Panzer would have had my vote, quite possibly much earlier, had I been in his pack (or I might have kept him in line and prevented him from acting like an idiot in the first place).

No, what you see here is the honest doubt of a villager, who made an error in judgment yesterday. My behavior is entirely consistent with such uncertainty. I submit the above to your judgment, and I hope that you will realize that I am correct in this.

I would like to believe you, MC. I really would. But your actions are also consistent with a wolf who miscalculated. A TIE in that scenario is the best a wolf can hope for, especially after prodding gently earlier in the day for alternate candidates to PC (which wagon pointed out). You are a smart player, and I too can relate to indecisiveness as a villager. That is why I have recently, especially in this game, decided not to be indecisive. This is what I meant when I said that I was gambling yesterday. I did not know for certain that PC was a wolf, nor did I (or even do I now) know that Dr. L or Arkasas were not wolves, even though i strongly urged others to vote solely for PC. I tried to be decisive, because PC was the best candidate to me. That is why, even though I am not completely certain, I am voting Madchemist, and strongly urging others to do the same. Based upon my earlier post, and the general agreement of several other players, I still feel that my decision to go for a Madchemist lynch is the best one. I believe, even after a solid defensive post here, that MC is the most likely wolf. I am also looking at Euro and al-Aziz as candidates, but I don't want to lose my focus here, allow a wolf to make me indecisive. So my vote stays.

Count:

aedan777 [308]
Arkasas [336]
Dr.Livingstone [379]

2kNikk [309]
Rovsea [334]

Wagonlitz: 2

Not voted: 4
al-Aziz []
Panzer Commader []
Leondark []

Panzer is dead, you unreliable vote count manipulator

I didn't vote you because you invited me to. I vote you because now because of your sycophantic display.
Since when am I sycophantic?

Wagon why is Panser in your not voted?
Because I forgot to delete his line when resetting the count.

Count:

aedan777 [308]
Arkasas [336]
Dr.Livingstone [379]

2kNikk [309]
Rovsea [334]

Wagonlitz: 3
Leondark [391]

Not voted: 2
al-Aziz []

I would like to believe you, MC. I really would. But your actions are also consistent with a wolf who miscalculated. A TIE in that scenario is the best a wolf can hope for, especially after prodding gently earlier in the day for alternate candidates to PC (which wagon pointed out). You are a smart player, and I too can relate to indecisiveness as a villager.

I do not miscalculate on these things. Look at the games where I've been a wolf and a packmate of mine was lynched. I've almost always been one of the voters on them. Quite often one of the first. I know when my packmates have done something stupid that will kill them.

Intriguing.

All I know is that Aziz is our best bet. Lynch whomever else you will, so long as she is tied with them.

I do not miscalculate on these things. Look at the games where I've been a wolf and a packmate of mine was lynched. I've almost always been one of the voters on them. Quite often one of the first. I know when my packmates have done something stupid that will kill them.
Ok. I think this TIE is good, so I won't break it yet, but you've convinced me to look at other suspects for now. Namely, al-Aziz, who has been suggested as a candidate all day, but still not responded. I would really like to hear some sort of defense from her. Until I hear back from the village on whether or not to break this three-way TIE, however, my vote stays.

Unvote MadChemist, Vote 2kNikk

I have been convinced that a smaller, more manageable TIE is better. My top three suspects are Toucan, al-Aziz, and EURO.

Intriguing.

All I know is that Aziz is our best bet. Lynch whomever else you will, so long as she is tied with them.
I agree that Aziz should hang; I also think we should TIE, since we are 11 players left. That gives 2 days to parity; if we make a twoway we still have 2 days to parity. I am in doubt whether or not MC should hang alongside Aziz, because he does have a decent case against him, but his defence also made quite alot of sense. I would propose I don't hang, but should it come to that then so be it.