• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Brb, getting refund.

Good to see you, AOK. Have you returned for the funeral of werewolf?

Brb, getting refund.

Good to see you, AOK. Have you returned for the funeral of werewolf?

Good see you too EURO. Werewolf has flatlined so many times and yet remained that I do not believe it will ever truly die. It may not return to the glory days but still.

Any recent games good reading for when I have the time?

Good see you too EURO. Werewolf has flatlined so many times and yet remained that I do not believe it will ever truly die. It may not return to the glory days but still.

Marty hosted the second largest werewolf game in our history, lite has experienced a renaissance of activity, and noobs abound. Sadly, without you there is no one to lead them. I mean, we have SPLIT, but... well. You know.

You must understand that now that you've made your presence known, they'll be expecting participation.

F**k them. If I had been around I would have burned that game to the ground.

You cannot judge me, Demon Child.

And yes, I am still alive. I unfortunately do not have the time to play at the moment, but I wanted to let my nemesis know that his efforts to snuff out my life have failed.

FAILED.

:rofl::rofl::angry:
So they finally delcared you cured....... or you ran off?

Ah, so this is the legendary AOK.11. You were the one that pioneered vote analysis, no?

Ah, so this is the legendary AOK.11. You were the one that pioneered vote analysis, no?

He's some guy from before your time that is back, stop bootlicking.

I wouldn't say werewolf is dieing; it most certainly have got more life since when I started playing back in January. We have had a high influx of players since the summer and several of them are good. Furthermore we have had the longest game ever:
WW CLXIII a 53 player game totaling 380 pages or 7583 posts; the game was around page 100 before the first deadline!. If you have the time it is worth reading.

johho's mob rule http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?803301-Werewolf-CLXVI-Mob-Rule is also a good game worth reading.
If we go a little longer back there is marty's WW CLVIII infernal affairs which I also think is worth reading, but probably less than johho's game or CLXIII. Though Infernal Affairs does have some good use of the foreigner trait I won late in the game.

lite has experienced a renaissance of activity, and noobs abound.
Oh yes. For the last ~6 months most lites have been around 50 pages or more.

I wouldn't say werewolf is dieing; it most certainly have got more life since when I started playing back in January. We have had a high influx of players since the summer and several of them are good. Furthermore we have had the longest game ever:
WW CLXIII a 53 player game totaling 380 pages or 7583 posts; the game was around page 100 before the first deadline!. If you have the time it is worth reading.

johho's mob rule http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?803301-Werewolf-CLXVI-Mob-Rule is also a good game worth reading.
If we go a little longer back there is marty's WW CLVIII infernal affairs which I also think is worth reading, but probably less than johho's game or CLXIII. Though Infernal Affairs does have some good use of the foreigner trait I won late in the game.
Why not focus on real games?
Such as the fantastic game where Pjnslsn sold the whole village, or the game where leksu blew up…..
These are fantastic examples of what the real werewolf is about now days……

AOK: EURO and I were planning a roadtrip to come visit. Which house is yours?
For 50 bucks I can take you downriver to him.

He's some guy from before your time that is back, stop bootlicking.
You know what? You're all right, kid. You're all right.

Infernal Affairs is probably a better read than my last one, I think. Certainly a more compact, complete game, where IIRC the GM didn't go AWOL for large periods of it. Last Council as fun, but pretty fucking messy and a long long read.

Last edited:
Why not focus on real games?
Such as the fantastic game where Pjnslsn sold the whole village, or the game where leksu blew up…..
These are fantastic examples of what the real werewolf is about now days……
So you think somebody making disgusting incestrous and paedophilic comments while selling out a JL which know the names of all remaining baddies is good play? Well luckily he have improved. And leksu making untermensch statements against EURO is good play? This is the conversation:
Why didn't he scan me?

Why would he? There were better targets.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

And you're just adorable! :3

I will rape your mother with a sword. She will scream in agony as endless rivers of blood flow from her, you fucking subhuman. You are worthless genetic material and your whole bloodline should be exterminated for the greater good of mankind.

So you think somebody making disgusting incestrous and paedophilic comments while selling out a JL which know the names of all remaining baddies is good play?
here you go bud...
sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; irony; cynicism

So you think somebody making disgusting incestrous and paedophilic comments while selling out a JL which know the names of all remaining baddies is good play? Well luckily he have improved. And leksu making untermensch statements against EURO is good play? This is the conversation:

What is it with Danes?