• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Including yourself, mr Marty. It would suit your furry little... fur to have the village presented with such false, or not so false dillemmas.

As for crovaxes, seriously, those of you who have played games with me two years ago should be perfectly aware of the failure of crovaxes as a method to find wolves. More likely than not, it finds villagers. And in this case, it might even be justified if Dalek, like the majority of us, does not have English as a first language, and used the form "We did" rather than using the form "We got ourselves", or similar.

For now, vote Telesien, due to TNT's throwaway.

Official vote count, 14h 11min to deadline

Lord Dalek - 6 - Xarkan, Adamus, THE_SPLIT, telesien, Cliges, Deo89
Deo89 - 3 - Funnyman230, Cymsdale, Lord Dalek
Xarkan - 2 - marty99, enkhuush
telesien - 1 - reis91

not voted - 13 - Capt. Kiwi, The Super Pope, the_hdk, Nautilu, Paendrag, walrus, Cromelex, Rendap, Syber, OrangeYoshi, Lord Strange, Falc, Delta107

Missed one vote - walrus, Lord Strange

We need to break this game open, otherwise we're just going to limp from one lynched villager to the next.

Three-way tie (at least) until 5 minutes to deadline.

VOTE XARKAN as third candidate.

TNT left us very little information. But yesterday's sudden shifting away from Nautilu to lynch a villager based on his statement that he's a important goodie I find it a easy buttock-saving move. Is the JL on in investigating him?
Anyway, Lord Dalek has too big a lead right now, and we need more information so running up more people is desirable.
Vote Xarkan

And in this case, it might even be justified if Dalek, like the majority of us, does not have English as a first language, and used the form "We did" rather than using the form "We got ourselves", or similar.

Except Dalek goes to school on EST time- so your point is either deliberately or mistakenly wrong .....

When did I become a Demi-Mod?

Yesterday - through the power of OT democracy!

When did I become a Demi-Mod?

Yesterday - through the power of OT democracy!

Congratulation, oh Demi-God invested by the powers of Odin and Thor !

Except Dalek goes to school on EST time- so your point is either deliberately or mistakenly wrong .....

I don't keep a list with everyone's time schedule... and EST time, doesn't it also apply for Central and South America?

First guy to vote Lord Strange gets persecuted by Paradox's entire moderator team? That would explain why nobody dares...

It does not , but the phrase “we killed” is not something an American would say to refer "We got ourselves", or similar. At least not in everyday conversations…..
So Americans talk about getting people killed in everyday conversations? :eek: