• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No time for a loud one, so yeah ;-)

Player roster updated. 24 confirmed players so far, better than I expected. I'm reasonably confident I can get above 30.

Several players still haven't picked RP characters. I can't force you to RP - although it would be nice - but if I could at least get a cool sounding character name for most people that'd be great. Anyone without a character by game-start will have one picked by me.

Updated the rules, I'll probably fiddle a bit more before the game starts but the general structure is there. I suggest you all take a lot at them; I'll make a post tomorrow going through some of the less familiar items.

Several players still haven't picked RP characters. I can't force you to RP - although it would be nice - but if I could at least get a cool sounding character name for most people that'd be great. Anyone without a character by game-start will have one picked by me.
I'll be Benton Fraser

BentonFraser.jpg

I haven't played in years, and never in this subforum, but I feel like trying it again.

I'll join as Putin:

Fd4Pg.png

Deal with it.

Thanks for the invite, long time no see. I hope to have enough time… :p

In as Troubadour d'Obaix, traveling menestrel.

Hmmm, missed some of the fine prints... :eek:o

Out as Troubadour d'Obaix, traveling menestrel

In as Hercule Poirot

200px-2011-07-26_Belgique_-_Ellezelles_-_Hercule_Poirot_002.jpg

No decent french detectives available? Not surprising :laugh:

Trying to show that there are some interesting things in Belgium... even if invented by a foreigner. ;)

I once tagged something for Your Mileage May Vary on TVtropes.

Someone reverted it and disputed that it was YMMV. On the spot I donated $50 to find a cure for those born without a sense of irony.
:rofl:

If we're going this way, then my RP character will be The Doctor. All of them. At once.

Obligatory:

walrus.png