• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've updated the player roster. Does any previous recent GMs have a list of players I can pm? I used to have one myself but I might have difficulty finding it.

I've updated the player roster. Does any previous recent GMs have a list of players I can pm? I used to have one myself but I might have difficulty finding it.

I've got one, give me a minute.

I've got one, give me a minute.
Cheers.

God, I hate making the rules. That is the worst part of GM'ing. You'd think it would be easy to just copy someone else's, but no, people have to be unique little butterflys and have different rules every game leaving me to do my own dirty work until sometimes you just wish Flanders was dead.

In case EURO forgets about them then Rysz, Steed, Capt. Kiwi have played recently; I don't think you will get randakar, since even though he played a couple of games a month or so ago he said he didn't have time.

in as a flat circle a.k.a. time

I can't spoil the plot cause I couldn't hear anything over how awesome everything was.

You'll do this again.

[video=youtube;ifQsSiDHdeg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifQsSiDHdeg[/video]

Last edited:
In as Zombie John F. Kennedy.

In

Sellers_pinkpanther7_zpsd01b3931.jpg

as Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau.

In case EURO forgets about them then Rysz, Steed, Capt. Kiwi have played recently; I don't think you will get randakar, since even though he played a couple of games a month or so ago he said he didn't have time.

Thanks, they're all good players I'd definitely want in my game. I'm aware randy doesn't play much any more, but I might give him a buzz at some point and see if he has any time. Although he even when he doesn't post in threads he sometimes reads through them I think, so if you read this randy and you don't want to play, just say so. But I'd love to have you play if you can. :)

Thanks, they're all good players I'd definitely want in my game. I'm aware randy doesn't play much any more, but I might give him a buzz at some point and see if he has any time. Although he even when he doesn't post in threads he sometimes reads through them I think, so if you read this randy and you don't want to play, just say so. But I'd love to have you play if you can. :)

Randy's too good for us. He prefers his "family" and "life".

Found my pm'ing list. It's not that impressive but it's a start. If anyone wants to invite anyone else they know on the forums to this game that'd be great as well.

Also, if you're wondering why I haven't advertised in the OT yet, I have my reasons. People who join from there tend to be more likely to forget about the game before it starts so I intend to start the thread only a couple of days before game-start (they generally only stay on the front page for like a day anyway). I'm also thinking about putting up a new recruitment thread, a professional-looking advertisement for the game. I keep talking about this but it never seems to get off the ground, so I'll be making it myself in a day or two probably.