• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let's hope that will be solved. I'd hate to have fuzzy charts! Isn't there a pill for that, nowadays? :p

I believe the cure is giving up bourbon. I fear I will have to live with the fuzzy charts.;)

Just congratulating you ahead of time. I wrote myself a note to make sure I give myself an advance copy of the strategy guide when time-travel is invented. I forgot to ask for an advance copy of the game though and can't find the note anywhere. Hope I find it in another 49 1/2 years.

Singleton, did you get an advance copy? :p

Singleton does have special access, because of the review AARs he's written, etc.

Thank you! I appreciate it. I do hope it's as good as previous ones, though it'd be hard to beat the 3 Strategy books I did for HOI 3.

I'm told by Paradox that they're aiming for Monday to have it available in some form. Whether that means available to pre-order folks, like the Manual, or whatever, I'm not sure.

Rensslaer

Singleton has more manners than Carter has pills.

Figuring that out will reveal your age and geographic location. :p

Nevermind. It's searchable. :(

Singleton has more manners than Carter has pills.

Figuring that out will reveal your age and geographic location. :p

Nevermind. It's searchable. :(
Without searching it Carter's Liver Pills for digestion iirc

and I guess i am only raising issue because if one person gets something then everyone should get something... it shouldnt be favorites or special treatment

Without searching it Carter's Liver Pills for digestion iirc

It claimed to fix a lot of stuff back in the day, but it turns out to be mainly a laxative.:eek:

You earned a 90. :D

RE Lee was the 3rd or 4th best general of the War... I'd take Longstreet Jackson or Jeb Stuart over him...

Hey don't forget the legendary Nathan Bedford Forrest

RE Lee was the 3rd or 4th best general of the War... I'd take Longstreet Jackson or Jeb Stuart over him...

Lee was better then Longstreet and Cleburne ranks above him in my opinion. Here's my list.

I had always thought that it was an inarguable fact that Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson was head and shoulders the best army commandeer on either side of the War. His loss spelled the end of all hopes for the Confederacy in 1863. Looking at a list of the major battles of the War, only Chickamauga stands out after May of 1863, and that was in the Western Theater.

Alas, the moniker of Stonewall was already taken two years before I arrived at this illustrious forum, and so I chose the 2nd best man of that age as my inspiration and on-line identity.

Both men's lives I have studied with great interest not so much due to their martial skills, which were considerable, but for their manly character which I do try to emulate on a daily basis but fall rather short in execution.

That being said, we are way off topic and on very shaky ground of being transported to the history forum, which I find dry and tasteless.

Back on topic, I have not seen the final draft of the strategy guide and am surprised to learn that I am quoted, although my vanity had me to submit a line or two for inspection. ;)

Back on topic, I have not seen the final draft of the strategy guide and am surprised to learn that I am quoted, although my vanity had me to submit a line or two for inspection. ;)

Indeed! And your inimitable charm, grace and humor has been preserved! :)

Thank you!

Renss

Who cares about civil war generals, will the strat guide be out today (Monday). Reading the manual leaves a lot of unanswered questions, 100 pages for this type of game is sure well underdone!

I had hoped we would see the strategy guide today... Any news on, when we can expect to see it?

(And yes I know patience is a virtue... But I'm not that virtuous... Sadly:rolleyes:)