• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would be nice if Old Vic skin pack was implemented and included for this new expansion,seeing it's not compatible with AHD.

unitsland.jpg

Trum, trum, terum tum tum,
Die Landsknecht ziehen land herum...

Cause of these issues is immediately obvious when you take apart the AI files for each individual country.

I'm not going to derail the thread to discuss the rest, but there are no AI files for countries, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Compared to AHD this expansion seems a bit light, still gonna buy it though. :)

AHD's initial announcement didnt detail its every feature and improvement. its a bit earlier to be weighing them against each other.

Interesting!

I tend to neglect navy and colonisation, so hopefully I'll be more inclined to partake in these things now

I have to say I'm thrilled when I read that we have the possibility to avoid wars. Finally a system in which the conquest of the world isn't the only goal, but some balance of power is also important? The newspapers also seems very immersive. It would be great to see "October 31 1915 : The Austrian archduke has been assassinated last week by what is described as a panslav activist supported by Serbia. An Austrian answer to this affront is still waited."

I wonder what's hidden behind the naval numbers...

Great news though there are of course many things that could need improving and fleshing out in this game. Also great to hear about the minor countries having a say. Forward Lippe-Detmold!

I wonder what's hidden behind the naval numbers...

Great news though there are of course many things that could need improving and fleshing out in this game. Also great to hear about the minor countries having a say. Forward Lippe-Detmold!

And I wonder what are the "24 ..." hidden by the newspaper, now that I saw them.

I stopped teaching my class when I found out about this and then proceeded to read everything about it.