• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Heh, reminds me of the Golden Horde in the early days of CK.

WTF? Holland absolutely destroyed Great Britain! Whats up with that?

Been too busy to finish this until now.

eu3mmg10.jpg

Annexed Lorraine.

eu3mmg11.jpg

The Ottomans seems to always turn their attention west when they're not at war with Russia.

eu3mmg12.jpg

Took the Netherlands and Savoy in a rather long war. Unfortunately Switzerland was a vassal of France.

eu3mmg13.jpg

It got boring... And what fun would all this be if I didn't go to war with the Ottoman Empire? ;)

eu3mmg14.jpg

As expected.

eu3mmg15.jpg

One regiment with the monarch as leader fled on a ship in the English channel. Not enough space for the others. :p I had 17 transports from the beginning but most were sunk.

eu3mmg16.jpg

And umm... They lived happily ever after in Denmark occupied Norway. :)

eu3mmg17.jpg

They wanted Danzig and Hinterpommern when they really could have gotten so much more...

eu3mmg18.jpg

So I gave them everything.

eu3mmg19.jpg

O RLY?

Hehehe...

Yikes! Now that wasn't good. I was going to suggest trying to builkd a mega-alliance against the Turks. You'd think they would get some sort of realm duress that would assist in them falling apart, especially in MM Gold.

Yes, perhaps the better method is to switch to another country that has a chance to beat up on them. Regardless, that was definitely bold to show us your decline.

PS - I've sent you a PM regarding your signature. Please make sure you read it.

How heavy a presence to the Turks have in the Newworld ? If their presence is non existence , you could switch to the European nation with the most New World Colonies , change your capital to the new world and unite both Americas . Then , using the overwhelming resources of the New world + your tech , initiate the reconqusta of Eurasia!

It pays off to smash the Ottomans early. I have been playing a Saxony game these days and the Ottomans attacked Austria (around 1500) and reduced it to Wien, so I gathered my armies and beat the crap out of them in 2 campaigns separated by 10 years, liberating Austria, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Transylvania (as my vassals, of course ;) ). Now they are contained in south Balkans and west/central Anatolia, with no hope of ever rising again.