• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was allied with them for a little while but they instantly wanted to fight the Ottomans which I just couldn't do. No matter who I am allied with the Ottoman Empire is still gonna roll over me. The Russians would have their hands full with fighting them off from their own provinces (as you can see in the pics in the previous posts of their wars) so I doubt they would help me much.

The war with Russia is still going on but I can no longer occupy any of their provinces after Ottoman Empire made peace with them. Russia does not have access over land to me because OE is in between so it's currently just naval battles which are hard to win because they have a very strong navy. It'll eventually end without any land losses I'm sure.

I built a strong navy and got from -5% to +26% in just battles. I had to give up a few cores on provinces that were taken by OE to end the war and I don't expect to get them back anyway. As you can see there are mostly large states left. Russia, Ottoman Empire, Denmark has taken all of Norway, Great Britain almost has everything it should have, France also. Most small states are vassals of mine waiting to be annexed. Italy is the exception. I like that the strongest survive but maybe the Ottoman Empire is a little bit extreme? This is probably the last post for today but I will continue this!

eu3mmg6.jpg

eu3mmg7.jpg

kfijatass said:
Ouch. I dont think that is your fault. But then again you didn't took Luneburg and Hannover required for the unification. Not sure you took Franken either?

Other than that, bad luck. And yeah, "ottomans looking south" :rofl:
it depends on how they hold the map

Saturday3AM said:
They went both south and north at the same time I think. Pretty much everything to the south along the red sea is theirs as well.

Could you give us a screenshot which reveals all of their holdings?

Hehe you relöise once they are finished with Russia they will go after you :rolleyes: only realy way to stem them perhaps is wait for them to get into multipal wars, or against some one larger were they got most of thier troops and fall in from behind with your allies and take what you can lol. thats what id do anyway.

spl said:
wow, mega-ottomans! just how far south will they go?

In my games they always colonize South Africa (don't ask me how), so I wouldn't wonder if they are somewhere around there this time too...

If you really wish , give them the Latin Tech Group and watch the AI complete the first full world conquest . Sit it out in some island nation and watch the Turks conquer the whole world . :eek: :( :mad:

Novea said:
If you really wish , give them the Latin Tech Group and watch the AI complete the first full world conquest . Sit it out in some island nation and watch the Turks conquer the whole world . :eek: :( :mad:

I am currently "playing" as Cyprus and trying a game with these tech penalties:

Code:
groups = {
	latin = 0.1
	eastern = 1.9
	muslim = 2.8
	indian = 3.5
	chinese = 4.4
	african = 5.2
	new_world = 6.1
}

Haven't had time to play it yet, will be interesting to see what the world is like in the 17th century. ;)

Kazmir said:
I am currently "playing" as Cyprus and trying a game with these tech penalties:

Code:
groups = {
	latin = 0.1
	eastern = 1.9
	muslim = 2.8
	indian = 3.5
	chinese = 4.4
	african = 5.2
	new_world = 6.1
}

Haven't had time to play it yet, will be interesting to see what the world is like in the 17th century. ;)

The Big Biege blob will overrun Eurasia by 1550 .