Unique Opportunity to Get Your Hands on the Beta and Give the Forum Your Feedback!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just one of the loyal Paradox players here on the web. I love war simulations and complex games. I have little to do during the day but to play on my computer due to me being disabled. I tend to play alot, but I am also a good trouble shooter at heart. I think I would make a great beta tester and I love messing with how things work. What I have seen in the DDs and other pages here and on the web, makes me look at the game as it can be better then HOI3 and will well be worth the wait to get. I have tinkered with all the other HOI games and can't wait to tinker with you version. Even if I don't get the copy, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you all out there. Not finacially, but I got alot of time to think or do thing and I am pretty logical.

Good luck with your game and keep making this the best HOI2 platform out there.

I like to be a DH beta tester for several reasons. Mostly because I just read ww1 books for the last year and ofcource a big fan fan of ww2 literature and games. And I spen many hours every day on playing hoi games. Latest 5 full sessions of Iron Cross to conclusion. Learning more every time I play about research order and strategi/tactics improvement. And the biggest reason is that I cant wait until DH come out. ;O)

I desserve it because... Er, I desserve it !

No, seriously, I am a big fan of WWI and want to know how you handled it. I'm sick of kicking everyon's a** in Victoria I with whatever side and difficulty I choose. I want trenches and heavy artillery to tear my offensives appart and I want biplanes !

I believe that I should be chosen for several reasons. Firstly, I have been an active member of the AAR forums and other HoI2 forums for a long while now so have grown used to writing up a report of a game. I have read the developer diaries with interested and believe that Darkest Hour currently occupies that niche which contains the major improvements that needed to be made to the game without many of things I found most irritating about AoD. I realise that I seem like many others in this thread in regards to touting themselves to be the one to be chosen but I suppose due to me owning a computer that is not excellent for gaming but just ok as well as being while an experienced player of HoI2 I was never one who got too annoyed about the massive minutae of things that went wrong I am hopefulyl a good candidate for this. Oh finally I am studying for a bachelors degree at University in the United Kingdom and have been an avid fan of world history since the age of about 8, particularly that of major wars around the world including World War One and World War Two.

Thanks,

Aaron.

Because... Ummm... I wants it?

I got nothin', so why don't you just give it to anyone who asked, on the condition they report back. :D

I may not have followed Paradox for a long time: Hell I didn't even know it existed until a few months ago when I was looking up "Best PC games" and found Victoria 2. But ever since I have followed the company with avid enthusiasm and even brought a few friends into the world of Paradox Interactive. I'm the traditional couch potato who probably is coming up with the same reason as many other people but I think I truly deserve it because of my lack of experience in Paradox Interactive games itself. Sure I have caught up with the latest Paradox trends so far but Darkest Hour has truly peeked my interest. Being a World War One history Nerd I find that it has been severely overlooked by the community and the world; hence the name "The Forgotten War". Sure I may get to engrossed in the game to report back but that can be a good thing as a good reporter needs to get completely enveloped by what they're reporting on. I'm not saying I'm great (me being an amateur) but I'm sure that I can do good and say my honest thoughts about something I've been looking forward to ever since I heard about it two months ago :\ .
So even if I'm not chosen please take into consideration the sacrifices to our social lives we Paradox fans do in order to follow such a great company and game developer (although I bet some people still have such fabled Lives of Social).

Because I'm a short megalomaniac with severe identity crisis issues. Without the opportunity to quench my overwhelming desire for world domination I will be forced to invade Poland for real. As I don't happen to have forty or fifty thousand friends (real friends not imaginary ones) with armour and artillery, this may well prove embarrassing and could lead to a spell in gaol. I would not do well in gaol. Would you want that on your conscience?

well beause i will hack your pc and destroy it, so u better give me beta in a nice way, just kidding . i love to complain about uneven,unhistorical facks, knowledge regarding wwi and wwii.Im adult. sounds enough to me

p.s.its my bday to

Since it is impossible to give the beta to everyone (marketing problems etc.), I still uphold my previous post that you should give it to more than one person. Perhaps do somekind of contest to pick 10-20 or more most interesting posts from people interested in this beta and then make a poll, where all of us can decide who deserves the prize (for example top 5 with most votes gets beta).

Status
Not open for further replies.