• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ahh, parallel universes? And maybe Marcus has a way to move between them or something, since he says my so strongly?

And no, I have no idea who RAR are meant to be. But I'm sure someone will know the reference :p

But what are the timepieces? If the keys unlock worlds, does the timepiece create and destroy worlds?

Avernite said:
Ahh, parallel universes? And maybe Marcus has a way to move between them or something, since he says my so strongly?

And no, I have no idea who RAR are meant to be. But I'm sure someone will know the reference :p

But what are the timepieces? If the keys unlock worlds, does the timepiece create and destroy worlds?

All we know about Marcus so far is that he's a Councilman , he has ties with the Wolves and the Ming Clique as well as the House of the Rose (part of the Ming Clique really) and he currently is attempting to reunite his forces with the Nuke that he has with the Timepiece somewhere in the Siberian Tundra .

As for the Timepiece itself .. well . I'll just say you were closer before than you are now XD

I don't believe it, its only after Lotus-6's post, its Kingdom Hearts II!

Duh! Can't believe I missed that one, I spent hours watching the game

Ah, Siberia. Fun little place, although I wonder if that region has gained the full range of implications in this Timeline as it has in ours (i.e. is there an analogue to the "Gulag Archipelago" of Stalin)? If it has, then His Grace and the good Father are in for a very nasty time...

Lotus-6: Haha yes XD . I'm glad someone finally got it !

English Patriot: Shame on you ! Ever since Uematsu-san you should have been on your guard ! Don't say you weren't warned ! XD

Judas Maccabeus: Well the Great War , Siberia was an interesting place to say the least . More so annoying at times but I'll let the HOI2 section deal with that . But yes , returning to that chilly place in the present as our new heroes delve into it for the first time in the past !

canonized said:
English Patriot: Shame on you ! Ever since Uematsu-san you should have been on your guard ! Don't say you weren't warned ! XD

My guard is up! Throw as many obscure Anime/Game references as you can and we'll see how many we can catch!

English Patriot said:
My guard is up! Throw as many obscure Anime/Game references as you can and we'll see how many we can catch!

ROFL . Then I dare you to go back and find all the ones i've already laid down ! =P Haha ; actually Karasuman (where is he ?) and I thought about doing that once . Or at least I think we did . Maybe I was just having too much liquer and though we did . Either way ; it would be cool to make a inventory of the inside jokes although there's probably 120 or so of them now if not more .

canonized said:
All we know about Marcus so far is that he's a Councilman , he has ties with the Wolves and the Ming Clique as well as the House of the Rose (part of the Ming Clique really) and he currently is attempting to reunite his forces with the Nuke that he has with the Timepiece somewhere in the Siberian Tundra .

As for the Timepiece itself .. well . I'll just say you were closer before than you are now XD

Heh. Now you really think I'll go back and think what I thought up before? :D

LeonTrotsky: Hmm ... now that you mention it .. I want to try and hit the most plurality of places ... and then head into space ! XD

Avernite: LOL , always have to be avant-garde , huh ?

I dunno if I'll ever be able to catch up on this AAR...I was greatly saddened at our hero's death in SF...and that's where I stopped reading...:(

Also wanted to post before this thread hits leet status...post number 1337 is near... :p

stephanbathory said:
I dunno if I'll ever be able to catch up on this AAR...I was greatly saddened at our hero's death in SF...and that's where I stopped reading...:(

Also wanted to post before this thread hits leet status...post number 1337 is near... :p

goodness ! that is a bit back but don't give up hope ! As Grubnessul gave in advice , just try and read 2-3 updates a week and you'll eventually catch up :D . There's a lot more goodies to be had ! And yes , 1337 status approaching ! All hands on deck ! I think this is the first time you've posted a comment isn't it , sir ? If that is the case , then welcome ! I hope you're enjoying your stay in Timelines ! Please feel free to share any thoughts as you go along !

Okay, I told you I would start catching up and I would comment every now and then. But, I get halfway through "Zio", and I said that's it, gotta comment now.

I find this quite ironic especially considering some of our conversations of a number of weeks ago, so here goes:

Darth Vader meets My Chemical Romance...Gakkk!

ahh, the Nazi's are still around. I guess there will be good times to have once their machinations come back into full swing again ;)
all the heroes of the previous generation have vanished or become impotent, but it seems like none of the major villains have suffered the same fate

grayghost: Haha ! Yes , a terrifying combination ! Silly MCR ... So many inside jokes about it too !

Myth: A very poignant observation , Mr. Myth ! Indeed , I'm also attempting to convey the theme that being 'good' requires sacrifice . That the glory of being a good guy also means inordinately more pain than indifference .

Who else deserves 1337? :D

University is a lot of work right now, didn't have time to read to update untill now... great stuff, your discription of the winter is really good!

Grubnessul said:
Who else deserves 1337? :D

University is a lot of work right now, didn't have time to read to update untill now... great stuff, your discription of the winter is really good!

lol you beat me to it

EDIT - Although apparently I have the 1337 reply :p

Last edited:
Congrats to our 1337 readers ! Goodness , maybe 3 years ago I would have caught the fact that we were approaching the 1337 numbers , but you can tell I'm starting to get old ! Either way , congratulations g|2|_||3|\|355|_|1 and 3|\|g1|5|-| p47|2i07 on being the 1337 post and 1337 reply !

New interview going up tonight !

I actually have more posts than you.

lulz.